Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭mr bungle.

bopper wrote: »
    Probably not a popular opinion but in terms of who actually contributed to the show the most, I think Luisa deserves to win. It's an awful shame that Ollie and Sam both have a very strong chance of winning when they've been dull as dishwater.
    +1,luisa is the only laugh in there.she is stone mad,Ollie and Sam have more chance of meeting than me meeting beyonce,they have no interest in each other at all.ollie is a natural at the aul acting,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

If Jim does win, it'll be because the producers made the public like him... :rolleyes: ;)

And it won't automatically reinvigorate his career, either. Winning CBB certainly didn't reinvigorate Ulrika Jonsson's career, even though she's more likeable than Jim...
    I was unaware she had a career to be reinvigorated bar when she was a weather girl and a few game shows and the odd tabloid story sold about former lovers,so didn't see anything specific that she had to go back to.

Think Jim Davidson would at least see a spike in sales for his stand up shows if he won and some times these old dinosaurs become cool again.

Probably not a popular opinion but in terms of who actually contributed to the show the most, I think Luisa deserves to win. It's an awful shame that Ollie and Sam both have a very strong chance of winning when they've been dull as dishwater.
    Yea,i didn't like her when she was being led by Lindas hatred but I think she has a good sense of humour and I loved her reaction to Liz in the bath,half trying to be compassionate but couldn't help breaking her ass laughing.

I think she really does care what every body thinks of her though and if she did win that would come tumbling out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Any links to watch tonights final??

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

Anyone watching the final?

Casey came across well I thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,800 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Who in gods name is voting for dappy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I've predicted the order of evictions so far, am finding the interviews rather dull tbh! Dappy so shocked to be in the final two!

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭mr bungle.

The bigot wins,what a crap end to decent series

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Thrilled Jim won! Totally deserved it.
    Thought Linda was totally two-faced on BBOTS saying she was thrilled for Jim.
    Snidey cow.
    Don't see Jasmine and Lee being an item.
    Casey came across really well.
    Luisa was a bitch right through to the end, good riddance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

So the producers got the result they wanted, then... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,053 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

1. Jim
    2. Dappy
    3. Ollie
    4. Luisa
    5. Sam
    6. Casey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

Jim certainly wouldn't have been my first choice to win, but rather him than Dappy or Ollie. They were two of the most insincere, camera conscious celebs that's ever featured on the show, they made my skin crawl!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Thought Dappy was utterly pathetic last night, nearly p1ssing his pants, purely for the cameras.
    Knobend.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭arsenal1991

pooch90 wrote: »
    Thought Dappy was utterly pathetic last night, nearly p1ssing his pants, purely for the cameras.
    Knobend.

Agree cant stand Dappy!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Great series.

I did hate Dappy but thought he came across likeable on the show.
    Really liked Jim as well and wanted him to win..

Luisa was a detestable human, absolutely vile.

Another "celeb" series kicked off tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Have recorded it and will watch tomorrow.

Beverley Leslie to win :p

Jeez! I just caught the tail end on +1. White D is a celebrity ????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Gary Busey how the **** did they allow him in there? Seriously he is in no fit mind to be in there.

3 questions??

Emma practically pushed him in the door

Watching live feed everyone has to repeat stuff to him, other American said to him big brother called him into diary room and they just asked hin how he is etc, Busys reply "who's they??"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Just caught a glimpse of it there Claire King doesn't seem to have aged she looks pretty much the same as she did in Emmerdale , saw a blonde with fake boobs don't know who she is & saw ur man from Gogglebox should be good I think the Celeb Big Brother is better as it's not as long as the ordinary Big Brother and it's at a better slot as there's nothing much going on at the moment no World Cup etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Yeah it can't be anywhere near as bad as the normal version just finished.

Although I dunno if I can watch Busey. The man is a wreck. He seems to be deaf/have a touch of dementia. Surely not fit for this.

Great to see George from Gogglebox:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Jeez! I just caught the tail end on +1. White D is a celebrity ????

She was on a show on Ch4 last year called benefits street. She was the matriarch of a street in Birmingham I think where nobody works and most seem to have addictions to one thing or another. Her and the leading male both claimed to be Irish. I quite liked her on it but celebrity level is about right for this show only

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Beverley Leslie to win :p

Meh. He's not even the best-known Will & Grace character. :o:D

Naturally, not the best-looking line-up by any means... :rolleyes:

...but, in fact, not the worst-looking either. :eek:

Audley, Claire and Edele wouldn't have looked out of place at all on the first two or three series of CBB, alongside the likes of Jack Dee, Les Dennis and John McCririck. James probably wouldn't have looked out of place either, if of course he had been well-known back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

The calibre of "celeb" is definitely low, but it seems like a good mix with a plenty of interesting characters. To be honest sometimes the less famous they are the better, because they just behave naturally and not how they've been advised to (Jim Davidson).

The calibre of "celeb" is definitely low, but it seems like a good mix with a plenty of interesting characters. To be honest sometimes the less famous they are the better, because they just behave naturally and not how they've been advised to (Jim Davidson).

Well, we'll very quickly find out who the producers' Favoured One is... :rolleyes: ;)

She was on a show on Ch4 last year called benefits street. She was the matriarch of a street in Birmingham I think where nobody works and most seem to have addictions to one thing or another. Her and the leading male both claimed to be Irish. I quite liked her on it but celebrity level is about right for this show only

Yeah, I watched benefits street and the follow up debate shows on Ch4 which she was on.

But imo she doesn't even reach CBB's low level definition of celebrity :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

dave1982 wrote: »
    Gary Busey how the **** did they allow him in there? Seriously he is in no fit mind to be in there.

3 questions??

Emma practically pushed him in the door

Watching live feed everyone has to repeat stuff to him, other American said to him big brother called him into diary room and they just asked hin how he is etc, Busys reply "who's they??"

I found that so very hard to watch... Apparently he suffered permanent brain damage after an accident in the late 80's.

gg2 wrote: »
    I found that so very hard to watch... Apparently he suffered permanent brain damage after an accident in the late 80's.
    You want to see a programme from a couple of years ago called celebrity rehab.
    Our Gary arrived in and started counselling the other patients about their illnesses and addictions and generally giving the sh*t about their weaknesses much to the other celebritys bemusement.
    Eventually management had to explain to Gary that HE was a patient there but Gary wasn't having it.

It took another few days for the penny to drop for poor Gary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Gary-Busey-and-Frenchy.jpg

It's always awkward seeing an ex after a while apart, but imagine getting stuck in a house with them for weeks on end while constantly being watched by millions of viewers.

Oh yes, the clever Celebrity Big Brother team have cooked up a cunning plan again, and put former couple Angelique 'Frenchy' Morgan and Gary Busey together.

That's right, they really, REALLY, dated.

The pair met in 2008 when Hollywood actor Gary starred on VH1's Celebrity Rehab - which saw famous faces treated for drug and alcohol addiction, and Frenchy worked on another of the network's shows, Rock of Love 2.

They dated right through to 2010, but parted ways (it seems) amicably) - well, as amicably as they can be.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/celebrity-big-brother-romance-angelique-4074306#ixzz3AwmoqgXK
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Advertisement