Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

fussyonion wrote: »
    Sam admitted in the house she's set up paparazzi shots on the outside to snap her on the beach, just so she'd be famous.
    She's being quiet and coy because she thinks that's how you win Big Brother.

My opinion on Ollie has changed dramatically from when I first saw him on TV in interviews and on chat-shows when I thought he was an idiot but I don't think he's been media trained at all.
    I see a genuine fella with manners and the way he was with Lionel when they entered the house was so touching.

Sam just screams attention-seeker to me.
    That's just my opinion anyway!

You honestly don't think Ollie has been media trained :confused: Of course he has, that's part and parcel of his job. He's being quiet and coy just like Sam, I don't see any difference.

If you like him that's fair enough, and I don't actually mind the guy, I just find it bizarre that you dislike Sam for the reasons you've mentioned when Ollie is playing the exact same game as her.

I never seen any Big Brother at all before this series and I have to say I am enjoying it so far :). I'm routing for Dappy to win, always been a big fan of his music.

I literally don't care who wins as long as it's not Dappy. The guy is a scumbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It's been a really good series in fairness. It shows that keeping them all in rather than evicting 2 in the first week is much better. Evander was perfect to be booted first. As much as I hate Luisa, I'd rather Liz went next. She reminds me of the time Mr Burns was drugged up to the eyeballs in the Simpsons and everyone thought he was an alien.

tumblr_matxonMdbh1r2kkvco1_500.jpg

liz-jones-250x250.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Despite the fact she got the most votes to be evicted among peers I do not think Liz will be the next to go, I reckon its going to be Jim, he gets into way too many arguments and cannot see how the public will perceive him too well. I would like to see Liz come out of her shell more tho.

If it's a vote to save (which I think is much better), I reckon Liz is a goner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Lionel should win purely on his last statement when he answered phone to big brother.I haven't at BB like that ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭ligerleo

Jasmine gone :( did not see that coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I'm really surprised too! It was based on vote to save so I find it inconceivable that more people would proactively pick up the phone to save Liz!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I don't think I can listen to Luisa's horrible voice anymore.
    She's showing herself up to be a right sl*t now, letting Dappy do that to her, on telly, in front of millions of people, including her family and daughter who could be watching.

I like Jim. I get he was a bit moany but I think he had good reason to be with the two witches cackling every minute.

Liz, though a little odd, hasn't done anything wrong to merit being evicted I don't think. She is not the most offensive housemate in there.

Lee is an absolute tool; he's deluded if he thinks Jasmine is as into him as he is into her.

Sam is as boring as ever.
    Absolutely love Ollie, think he's so cute.

Ollie or Casey to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Why is it always the most famous people leave early and the least famous always win?

yet again there's not many likeable people in it but I'd like to see Lionel or Jim to win

Merkin wrote: »
    I'm really surprised too! It was based on vote to save so I find it inconceivable that more people would proactively pick up the phone to save Liz!

I think she's been saved the past two evictions because of an "anti-Luisa/Jasmine" vote. If she'd have been up against two blander but less polarising housemates she'd be a goner.

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    I don't think I can listen to Luisa's horrible voice anymore.
    She's showing herself up to be a right sl*t now, letting Dappy do that to her, on telly, in front of millions of people, including her family and daughter who could be watching.

I think it's a real shame that every year the female contestants get labelled sluts but the men with the same behaviour get ignored. Won't Dappy's family and kids be watching too? Or Lee's? Luisa's not the only parent in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Liz's votes are definitely from her newspaper.
    Lee Ryan-what a f*ing toolbag!

Lee Ryan is showing himself up to be a total scumbag, what a low thing to stoop to in trying to turn it all around on Casey!

Read somewhere that Lee is making a clear as day play to be evicted. Hopefully he gets kept in there and torn to bits. Hope Casey rips him a new one in tonight's show. She's lovely, I hope she wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

That Linda was spoiling for a row with Jim from day one and trying to get a reaction out of him and she got it,know it wasn't right what he said and he wouldn't stand by it when confronted but she is a cow and even worse when she gets a few drinks in her.
    Felt sorry for her at the start when she said she was on the dole but have lost any sympathy for her,that row could have been avoided and all the nastiness afterwards last night if she kept her mouth shut, to something that I think was fairly innocent and he wasn't even talking to her about.

I agree. Jim is being painted as the big mean man but if you really think about what his issues are, he's dead right.
    Linda is always nitpicking at him, almost looking for a row.
    I find her sly.

Yup, spot on. She will jump on ANYTHING she can, no matter how trivial. As long as she feels she can twist it to make him look worse she goes to town on it. Not sure of the background between her late husband and Jim but there is definitely alot of history there.

According to a magazine's website, the reference to Frank Carson was because Linda's husband was filmed stealing £20 from Frank's wallet in his dressing room.

I thought Frank WAS Linda's husband??

edit - just read up on it there, now it makes sense :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

fussyonion, do u have a link?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Yea,I was kinda confused about this because when he said Frank Carson,i instantly thought,"its the way I tell em",but then I thought Linda said In the room that Frank Carson was her husband and I thought that's a coincidence.

Wouldn't usually pay no heed in these reports but it seems he was caught bang to rights.
    If that's the history between them you would think that it would be even more reason to shut her mouth and not bring up old history but now every body knows about it which hasn't done her departed husband any favours about something that I would say that was just confined to old troupers like Jimmy Tarbuck and Russ Abbot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Why did she keep saying Frank Carson was my husband? Or did i make that up myself!?!

Apparently Jasmine has gone back into the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Just catching up on yesterdays ep. Luisa is coming across so well since Jasmine left!!

Merkin wrote: »
    Apparently Jasmine has gone back into the house?

Where did you see that?

On the front of one of the tabloids while queuing in the newsagents :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Best episode yet. Of course Lee's fan is an actor:D

• Advertisement

Best episode yet. Of course Lee's fan is an actor:D

Tonight's episode was a good one. I don't mind Jim but I'm still failing to see how he's THAT popular. He's just coming across as a total killjoy to me.

Advertisement