Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion - see first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭midajoh

Cheers fella. 14/1 each way.

Horse ran well thought at one stage that he might win it.Glad to hear you had him each way.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Christybartley

Any more word on this mate?

Quote: plasteritup
    Have info on a horse next Saturday.been running on unsuitable ground finishing down the field,syndicate are hitting it big at big price next Saturday I've been told,it will be an each way bet as price will be big,will post up here early Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Plasteritup is currently banned

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭confused smu

Don't really know should I post this or not but here it goes, got a tip from a friend who can be hit and miss with stuff he gets but he says King of Oriel is fancied in the 8.50 but says e/w @ 8/1. back it if you want but as its horse racing any thing can happen.Good Luck

Sorry if anyone followed, that was shocking and this thread didn't need a looser.

But he has class info for tomorro? :(

Plasteritup is currently banned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭mikeyod123

Im pretty sure youre a week behind there and Plasteritup had info for the horse that was due to run last saturday and it was a non runner I think

mikeyod123 wrote: »
    Im pretty sure youre a week behind there and Plasteritup had info for the horse that was due to run last saturday and it was a non runner I think

He said its running July 5th

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭mikeyod123

He said its running July 5th

ah I missed that sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

6.20 Bellewstown

Some Character e/w @ 20/1.

Word from yard.

Powers already have halved in odds into 10s in a matter of minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

shmeee wrote: »
    6.20 Bellewstown

Some Character e/w @ 20/1.

Word from yard.

Powers already have halved in odds into 10s in a matter of minutes.

An absolute flood of money for this but why the hell are they having a massive punt off it on Betfair destroys the prices for themselves
    Have a had a small each way bet hope it wins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,751 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Got 16/1 a few mins just looked back now 5/1 in Boylesports:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

mohican22 wrote: »
    An absolute flood of money for this but why the hell are they having a massive punt off it on Betfair destroys the prices for themselves
    Have a had a small each way bet hope it wins

What do you mean?

Its more likely that they are already on at fancy prices and books are over adjusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

What do you mean?

Its more likely that they are already on at fancy prices and books are over adjusting.

The bookies traders are reacting to the money being punted on Betfair strange to punt it heavy on Betfair and destroy the price everywhere just an observation,this is a tips thread dont want to derail

• Registered Users Posts: 4,409 ✭✭✭robbiezero

The bookies traders are reacting to the money being punted on Betfair strange to punt it heavy on Betfair and destroy the price everywhere just an observation,this is a tips thread dont want to derail

There was only 122 matched on the betfair market when PP moved to 10/1. Still only 462 matched on this horse. Hardly heavy punting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

It can work both ways though.

Bookie A takes a hefty bet. Slashes prices.
    Other bookies are suss and slash to protect.
    Betfair layers say no point laying at 8 points over bricks n mort market if I can lay 1. Betfair prices drop.

Odds across board are now cut.

Id say its more likely, if the horse is actually fancied, that there has been some sizeable bets put on in a bricks and mortar shop somewhere at hefty prices. You wouldnt have the liquidity on betfair anyway for a random race in Bellewstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Just got a text from the owner of my local about 2 horses today.

Extortionist - 3.45 Curragh

from last sunday...

2.05 sand
    competitive as fcuk but worth a little ew maybe at 11/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Haven't heard anything about it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

mailburner wrote: »
    from last sunday...

2.05 sand

Cheers for the reminder!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Haha good stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭bladespin

mailburner wrote: »
    from last sunday...

2.05 sand

Great call, cheers! :-)

• Advertisement

6pm Ferryview Place

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭ComplyOrDie

Tip for Itchymei'mscratch 5:40 Downpatrick Sunday. Won a schooling bumper in navan a few weeks back. Was to run up north last week but ground was firm.

Itchymei'mscratch goes again tomorrow 5:50 Bellewstown, Owner wanted to to sell, Gordon told him to hold off "He'll win again and you'll get alot more for him". I think it was a really weak race he won and I was disapointed with his performance so I wont be backing him, but above is was I heard from good friend of owner.

It's up to you what you do

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭tucker1971

Some character? Some chancer!!

Nuts102 wrote: »
    6pm Ferryview Place

7/2 into 6/4 he was fancied but very disappointing in the end sums up a very bad day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

tucker1971 wrote: »

It was a maiden, unknown sure. I was only passing on what I was told. And the market move into 5s from 20s didn't happy by chance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

today was a hopeless day in racing

shmeee wrote: »
    It was a maiden, unknown sure. I was only passing on what I was told. And the market move into 5s from 20s didn't happy by chance.

Not a dig at you. Your info is appreciated. Horse was very disappointing especially with the money going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭midajoh

I was told to back these 2 tomorrow at Ayr Argaki 2:00 11/2 and Hanalei Bay 3:00 6/1 just passing on info so do as pleased.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Ask Vic in 15.50 b/stown, word direct from owner syndicate that they will be very disappointed if horse don't win

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement