Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion - see first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Whatsgonewrong

Got a call about Al saham in Windsor,apparently fallons best chance of winner today.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!! He just about got there, legend cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Got a call about Al saham in Windsor,apparently fallons best chance of winner today.

That paid for last nights dinner, thanks !!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

B Fifty Two - 2.45 Chester

Jockey i know says he got a text about this one. Should be there at the finish. Great draw, good ground. Everything in his favour.

I've a few quid on anyway.

Huge thanks would not have backd it only for ya Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

This thread is phenomenal! 50 Double fallon with hills horse!! Cheers guys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Fantastic stuff lads, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Great stuff man , cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Just got a text from the owner of my local about 2 horses today.

Extortionist - 3.45 Curragh

Gamesome - 4.10 Windsor

Beaten by an unfancied Ballydoyle runner, unlucky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

:(

Unlucky

• Advertisement

I,ll have to thank you again, just realised I had this and angel abrial in a fiver double aswell... top man

Just got a text from the owner of my local about 2 horses today.

Extortionist - 3.45 Curragh

Gamesome - 4.10 Windsor

Very very unlucky with both if these

Sickener that one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

Didn't watch either of the races but Im still up, not much but up is better than down thanks to you :D You can go about your day knowing I'm happy with you now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,751 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Friend rang me with Photo Call in the last he has got it of a few people up in the Curragh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 giswold

Last at the curragh - soft power

I'm on EW at 10s, up to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

giswold wrote: »
    Last at the curragh - soft power

I'm on EW at 10s, up to you

Is this a tip or a fancy?

andyman wrote: »
    Is this a tip or a fancy?

It's off a locked account on twitter that provide info. They do pretty well but they don't all win.

giswold wrote: »
    It's off a locked account on twitter that provide info. They do pretty well but they don't all win.

Is this info coming from the yards/connections or is it their own fancies?

This thread is for the former.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Chance The Rapper

I got a tip of a 16/1 last week off a lad last week and it was correct.

Today he gave me Cool mccavity 4.25, it's 4/1 in ladbrokes atm

• Advertisement

andyman wrote: »
    Is this info coming from the yards/connections or is it their own fancies?

This thread is for the former.

It is info. They only post info on this twitter account, but as i said before they don't all win.

Again, to remind everyone:

A tip is info that has come from the yard/connections close to the horse, be it first-hand or second-hand.

"This lad told me about this horse" suggests it may be a fancy of "this lad". It gives no indication whatsoever that this is a tip. These type of posts belong in the daily threads, not here.

Please read the opening post of this thread regarding what is allowed in here. Blatant ignorance will result in cards and bans for multiple offences.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,892 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Egyptian Warrior. 9-1 4.50
    Info direct from yard is it's out to win this and has been prepared to do so.
    EW bet

Theresa Lwaysone
    I questioned this too,fact it has big weight.. info was it will win regardless
    We'll see. All I can do is pass on info

I've had info for 4:50 Laviniad and 4:25 Cool Macavity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Surely a tip like:

'Its out to win and has been prepared to do so' at the Curragh on Derby Weekend isn't exactly stellar tip info.

Its not like there'll be a bunch of non triers or dodgy rides at that meeting.

I'd say if you asked any yard about their horse in that race they'd say the same.

Nothing on BorntobyWilde as he is just passing on what he heard but if Mods are going to crack down on the difference between a tip and a fancy then that kinda tip would have to be looked at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Chance The Rapper

I got a tip of a 16/1 last week off a lad last week and it was correct.

Today he gave me Cool mccavity 4.25, it's 4/1 in ladbrokes atm

My bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭ComplyOrDie

Surely a tip like:

'Its out to win and has been prepared to do so' at the Curragh on Derby Weekend isn't exactly stellar tip info.

I'd say if you asked any yard about their horse in that race they'd say the same.

Nothing on BorntobyWilde as he is just passing on what he heard but if Mods are going to crack down on the difference between a tip and a fancy then that kinda tip would have to be looked at.

In fairness to BorntobyWildehe had a tip from same yard earlier in the week and it won easily (Red Rocks Point). Additionally the horse is owned by jockeys mother and Aiden has had 4 wins in a row today. What parents would not want/train a horse specifically for the Ladies Derby. I know other trainer/daughter combinations are in race, but Aiden has a lot of very good horses and if the info from yard is that this is the one who has been mapped for the race then to me that is very plausible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Like I said... its nothing to do with BorntobyWilde. Fair balls to him for posting it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

Surely a tip like:

I would be interested to hear what you class as a tip if info direct from Ballydoyle isnt.

• Advertisement

Egyptian Warrior. 9-1 4.50
    Info direct from yard is it's out to win this and has been prepared to do so.
    EW bet

Theresa Lwaysone
    I questioned this too,fact it has big weight.. info was it will win regardless
    We'll see. All I can do is pass on info

E/W money landed, cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement