Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion - see first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

midajoh wrote: »
    I'm sticking my neck out here was told Bribe The Bouncer 8:00 if this doesn't win i promise not to post anymore.

Non runner.. whos giving you tips :P

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭midajoh

He just after being pulled out not sure why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

In fairness to midajoh, before he was pulled there seemed to be money going on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Lost my nuts yesterday and walked out of shop deciding to give Flic Flac a miss. One of days. Fair play lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Christybartley

First time poster

Joe Foley (Ballyhane Stud) gave us Shackled N Deawn , Newbury 735. A lot of unraced big yards n opposition so don't go mad

Sorry lads he died off

• Advertisement

BRIBE THE BOUNCER has being declared to run on june 10th 7:25 LEOPARDSTOWN might be worth to keep a eye on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

First time poster

Joe Foley (Ballyhane Stud) gave us Shackled N Deawn , Newbury 735. A lot of unraced big yards n opposition so don't go mad

good info for those who arent into horses
    happy to let that go at the price win or lose myself with
    no form to go on with the newcomers

the one in the 9.10 looks very interesting though
    more I look at it the better it looks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

BRIBE THE BOUNCER has being declared to run on june 10th 7:25 LEOPARDSTOWN might be worth to keep a eye on him.

no way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭ComplyOrDie

Delighted Flic Flac won
    but once again This was not a tip.

-Please do not ask someone if they have heard info/tip for a horse (just because they tipped it up before)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Delighted Flic Flac won
    but once again This was not a tip.

-Please do not ask someone if they have heard info/tip for a horse (just because they tipped it up before)

Why not ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Why not ?

Wondering the same?

Surely if the contact tipped it LTO and got a shocking ride, they will surely fancy it's chances NTO? Or am I wrong?

We were dead right to ask for some info on it once the money started pilling in.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭bellybuster12

shmeee wrote: »
    Wondering the same?

Surely if the contact tipped it LTO and got a shocking ride, they will surely fancy it's chances NTO? Or am I wrong?

We were dead right to ask for some info on it once the money started pilling in.

You must have cleaned up wednesday so?

You must have cleaned up wednesday so?

Am I missing something here? Wednesday?

shmeee wrote: »
    Am I missing something here? Wednesday?

You were told Califante had an e/w chance last saturday in a handicap in the Curragh, finished 8th of 10. She than ran wednesday at fairyhouse in a group 3 and finished 3rd at 66/1. (had a little wager at 100/1 as a buddy who works in the yard told me to). Just taught that your contact would have told you to back it.

You were told Califante had an e/w chance last saturday in a handicap in the Curragh, finished 8th of 10. She than ran wednesday at fairyhouse in a group 3 and finished 3rd at 66/1. (had a little wager at 100/1 as a buddy who works in the yard told me to). Just taught that your contact would have told you to back it.

Correct, I enquired and nothing came back till late and he himself missed it also due to work. Hogan gave it an e/w chance in the Racing Post alright and I was humming and haying about having a bet but left it due to no word.

Nice one @ 100/1, well played.

Something like the above happened me with Coto from Tynans yard. Was told to have a few quid e/w first few times it ran, no luck. And bolted up @ 33s then and was never mentioned by anyone.

Flic Flac's story is kinda different as we all here mentioned it was one for NTO, Hogans to me wasn't one to keep on side unless some word came.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭ComplyOrDie

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Why not ?

Just read 1st post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Give it a rest please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Just read 1st post

I agree that someone should not come here and ask any tips lads?. But i see no problem in asking someone have they got info on a horse after getting a tip for it last time out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

It's a much more reasonable than the "discussion" on here recently anyway.

Give it a rest please

Please don't comment on my posts if you have nothing to say. which part needs to be rested?

• Advertisement

Countdown before the tips thread gets canned again....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

jesus this thread is a cluster**** since when did having info/tip become not only complicated but so ****ing pedantic aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

you're on the wrong thread.

you're on the wrong thread.

Sorry, had 2 tabs opened, they all look the same.

A friend just texted me on facebook saying a friend of his got a tip for He's our man 7:50 BELLEWSTOWN.I asked my friend if he ever got tips from this bloke before he said once about 6 months ago and that the horse came second @33/1.So do what you's like with this info g/l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

Lads seriously stop the chatting. Read the fooking title. TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion. I don't want notifications for lads having a stupid go at each other. Put down the handbags and let's get this thread back to how it was before it gets closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

In-thread discussion has been deliberately overlooked due to plans to relaunch the thread whereby limited discussion will be permitted.

If you have an issue with a post, report it or if it's issues relating to the thread and it's rules, then PM me. Do not make an issue of it in this thread or in any other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭confused smu

Don't really know should I post this or not but here it goes, got a tip from a friend who can be hit and miss with stuff he gets but he says King of Oriel is fancied in the 8.50 but says e/w @ 8/1. back it if you want but as its horse racing any thing can happen.Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Don't really know should I post this or not but here it goes, got a tip from a friend who can be hit and miss with stuff he gets but he says King of Oriel is fancied in the 8.50 but says e/w @ 8/1. back it if you want but as its horse racing any thing can happen.Good Luck

Money for it anyway. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭burstbuckle

A friend just texted me on facebook saying a friend of his got a tip for He's our man 7:50 BELLEWSTOWN.I asked my friend if he ever got tips from this bloke before he said once about 6 months ago and that the horse came second @33/1.So do what you's like with this info g/l

Cheers fella. 14/1 each way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement