Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

BordorFox wrote: »
    seems their website hasn't been active in an year, somebody fell asleep at the helm lol

Ah it's being updated to take in our Twitch and YouTube channels, technology has moved on :D
    BF4 automatically pushes your legs and arse out of the walls now miju, whatever will you do lol
    cobraeire wrote: »
    lmao...yes glitching you mean,figs told me all about you,your still @ your messing :P lol,yup time to move over to the ps4 sir,you know you want to :d

I will prob make the move to PS4 when the game gets fixed properly. BF4 is a different game so have a different playstyle. I'm still trolling just different style of trolling these days with knifes and LOTS of C4 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

miju wrote: »
    Ah it's being updated to take in our Twitch and YouTube channels, technology has moved on :D

I will prob make the move to PS4 when the game gets fixed properly. BF4 is a different game so have a different playstyle. I'm still trolling just different style of trolling these days with knifes and LOTS of C4 :)

Irlclan.net? it hasn't been updated since march 2013? join page has been under construction over a year and it trys to point to irlclan.ie? that doesn't exist.

You mean the facebook page? or am i missing something lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Irlclan.net? it hasn't been updated since march 2013? join page has been under construction over a year and it trys to point to irlclan.ie?

yep that's the one, most the action is in the none public section of the site but that's why we're linking in the streaming media for the public part sp it doesn't look like we're inactive

miju wrote: »
    yep that's the one, most the action is in the none public section of the site but that's why we're linking in the streaming media for the public part sp it doesn't look like we're inactive

That's because there is no public section, that's why it looks inactive lol

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Now now,you boys play nice :P

• Advertisement

Now now,you boys play nice :P

i always play nice lol

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

Any chance I can get an add?

ID = XtraFalcon

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    Any chance I can get an add?

ID = XtraFalcon

yes no problem welcome on board :D

Just letting you know i uploaded my emblem to emblemsbf website below

http://emblemsbf.com/emblem-19200.html

Also uploaded the following

http://emblemsbf.com/emblem-19215.html

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

emblem.png an emblem i made what do you guys think

• Advertisement

emblem.png an emblem i made what do you guys think

Good job :)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Right so ill be on most days now (12-4). And maybe 1 or 2 nights a week. So if I see anyone on ill invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Right so ill be on most days now (12-4). And maybe 1 or 2 nights a week. So if I see anyone on ill invite.

I try get on while the little one naps around those times so I'll keep an eye out. Do you have a mic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Hi guys, I am back.

Good games last night, steamrolled them mostly.

FEB 18th has been dropped by the german origin website for Second Assault!

Feb 18th will most likely be for premium users then 2 weeks later at around March 2nd for Non Premium.

Are any of you gonna get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

FEB 18th has been dropped by the german origin website for Second Assault!

Feb 18th will most likely be for premium users then 2 weeks later at around March 2nd for Non Premium.

Are any of you gonna get it?

I thought this was common knowledge, it's certainly been circulating for at least a week anyway. Sure they even gave out Second Assault dog tags today :)

Yeah I'll be getting it, already fully paid up premium member so yay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I was on a few maps with you guys tonight on and off. I only saw party invite when i left. I got no notification of it at all. How do I turn these on?

EDIT: got in the party for a game towards the end. Hopefully will get in again at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Got kicked from that last game I was in with scotty and who ever else. Then everyone seemed to disappear.

Game crashed on me so i decided to call it a night.

Golmund railway, no army can stop that train!

original.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

Got kicked from that last game I was in with scotty and who ever else. Then everyone seemed to disappear.

Probably Cobra's dialup connection causing problems for everyone again. :-)

• Advertisement

Dial up was grand when I was putting my knife in your neck lol, seemed a lot of yis got disconnected or game crashed,
    Its alright lads I'll keep the flag flying.

Just looking there lads on the emblems, most of us have one or made one, what about just having one irl emblem, just looking at
    Mrs bordorfox's one, it looks grand wouldnt mind using it as a main one, though some of yis put a lot of time into making your own, so whatever yis think
    One emblem or just have our own?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Just looking there lads on the emblems, most of us have one or made one, what about just having one irl emblem, just looking at
    Mrs bordorfox's one, it looks grand wouldnt mind using it as a main one, though some of yis put a lot of time into making your own, so whatever yis think
    One emblem or just have our own?

I love my emblem :( ill change it though if everyone else is.

On another note, you trying to land that chopper on my head was one of the funniest things ive seen in battlefield, pity we didnt record it,there i was running across the road minding my own business when heard the roar of rotors , turned around seen a heli trying to decapitate me, queue me running and jumping and panic firing whilst in tears laughing only to see your name come up after i shot you, still didnt heal the pain though from you taking my tags earlier, 1 ALL GAME ON!

allybhoy wrote: »
    I love my emblem :( ill change it though if everyone else is.

On another note, you trying to land that chopper on my head was one of the funniest things ive seen in battlefield, pity we didnt record it,there i was running across the road minding my own business when heard the roar of rotors , turned around seen a heli trying to decapitate me, queue me running and jumping and panic firing whilst in tears laughing only to see your name come up after i shot you, still didnt heal the pain though from you taking my tags earlier, 1 ALL GAME ON!
    lol yeah it was a bit of craic last night.....i like my emblem as well,just if yis want not that big of a deal,but poor wee fox kid poured sweat and tears into making it :P sure we`ll see how we get on:),see yis on the battlefield tonight
    hopefully on the same side ;)

Just letting you know i uploaded my emblem to emblemsbf website below

http://emblemsbf.com/emblem-19200.html

Also uploaded the following

http://emblemsbf.com/emblem-19215.html

:D....The IRL emblem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

lol yeah it was a bit of craic last night.....i like my emblem as well,just if yis want not that big of a deal,but poor wee fox kid poured sweat and tears into making it :P sure we`ll see how we get on:),see yis on the battlefield tonight
    hopefully on the same side ;)

hopefully not!

Yeah, ever notice he always has to leave and rejoin voice too lol

Yeah, ever notice he always has to leave and rejoin voice too lol

yup cause i have a strict nat :P that you couldn`t fix,your connections fine ?,how come your still crap at the game so :D

yup cause i have a strict nat :P that you couldn`t fix,your connections fine ?,how come your still crap at the game so :D

None of us could fix that dialup connection of yours lol

• Advertisement

None of us could fix that dialup connection of yours lol

Amateur :P

Advertisement