Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

cobraeire wrote: »
    yup cause i have a strict nat :P that you couldn`t fix,your connections fine ?,how come your still crap at the game so :D

By the way what modem have you got?
    I have a load of routers knocking around that you can have... Sonicwall TZ190 (non wireless) ,Linksys WRT54G or I might even have a spare newer eircom modem knocking around work , this type not an F1000 but it might be newer than the one you currently have.

For the first two, all you would have to do is to set the eircom router up in passthrough or bridging mode and configure them in PPOE and let them handle all the Natting.. the eircom one would be plug and play...might just have to enable uPNP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

uPNP is enabled on his router (Netopia 2447NWG-vgx)

All ports listed on https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/241 have been forwarded.

everytime he rings vodafone because his connection is **** (he's lucky to hit 3-4mb/s), they reset his router and all settings remotely.

Not sure how it would pan out with any other router without trying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Cheers ally,its not all that bad average speed about 4.20mb/s,sometimes it dips alright but not to bad,as for the strict nat,i might have to leave the party and rejoin a few times but it work out in the end ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

Just looking there lads on the emblems, most of us have one or made one, what about just having one irl emblem, just looking at
    Mrs bordorfox's one, it looks grand wouldnt mind using it as a main one, though some of yis put a lot of time into making your own, so whatever yis think
    One emblem or just have our own?

Yeah, I agree, borderfox's emblem is cool with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

lmao...yes glitching you mean,figs told me all about you,your still @ your messing :P lol,yup time to move over to the ps4 sir,you know you want to :d

Yeah he should move over just in time for Titanfall :pac:

• Advertisement

Ahh heads up lads here`s the Xbox IRL clan coming to hijack our thread :P
    What about ye Royal long time no see,how are yis getting on,i hear miju is coming over to the dark side :)

Yeah, I agree, borderfox's emblem is cool with me.

He doesn't have to hide in titanfail, the buildings are indestructible and he only has 6 players to worry about in a box map, he could just set up shop and sit inside one while keeping a constant internet connection to the cloud server and the game server, lets just hope he has an unlimited package lol.
    Ahh heads up lads here`s the Xbox IRL clan coming to hijack our thread :P
    What about ye Royal long time no see,how are yis getting on,i hear miju is coming over to the dark side :)

Quick, put up a fence, and a round one so they have no corners to hide in lol.

Details on the Naval Strike DLC for Battlefield 4 have been released, revealing something that will make Battlefield 2142 fans very happy: a Titan Mode.

Premium players will get two weeks early access to the DLC, which includes four new maps, five new weapons, a new vehicle, and the new ‘Carrier Assault’ game mode. Here’s the official list:

4 all-new multiplayer maps set in the South China Sea (Lost Islands, Nansha Strike, Wave Breaker, Operation Mortar)
    5 weapons all-new to Battlefield 4
    Introducing the amphibious hovercraft vehicle
    2 additional gadgets
    3GL (3 grenade launcher) attachment for the Assault class
    Anti-Heli Mine; an aircraft disabling projectile for the Engineer class
    Carrier Assault game mode which is a re-imagining of the classic Battlefield 2142 Titan Mode
    10 new assignments with unlocks for each

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

allybhoy wrote: »
    I love my emblem :( ill change it though if everyone else is.

On another note, you trying to land that chopper on my head was one of the funniest things ive seen in battlefield, pity we didnt record it,there i was running across the road minding my own business when heard the roar of rotors , turned around seen a heli trying to decapitate me, queue me running and jumping and panic firing whilst in tears laughing only to see your name come up after i shot you, still didnt heal the pain though from you taking my tags earlier, 1 ALL GAME ON!

Did you draw a pair of boobs for your emblem? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

So far these are the names (psn id) of clan members :

Allyfagan
    Briguy07
    BordorFox
    Chili_Fecker
    cobraeire73
    Cookmysock88
    DeSelby83
    digitalmoon
    dxFINNxb
    EireOrigins
    falstaff30
    fuzziedunlop200
    Gileadi
    HomelessMidge
    KOB79LFC
    MarkLogan-91
    NEEDFORWEED__420
    pat_the_breaker
    paul_booth_fan
    RaVeN737
    Roof2007
    Rynoh89
    SeanoDGreat
    scottyccfc
    Spagitis
    Super_Sonic_Eire
    thurlesdrunk
    TigronIE
    Tota11ybogusdude
    TrevsJocks

Stick me on there Cobra

• Advertisement

weiland79 wrote: »
    Stick me on there Cobra

i will do sir

So far these are the names (psn id) of clan members : (Updated)

Allyfagan
    Briguy07
    BordorFox
    Chili_Fecker
    cobraeire73
    Cookmysock88
    DeSelby83
    digitalmoon
    dxFINNxb
    EireOrigins
    Eireshadow
    falstaff30
    fuzziedunlop200
    Gileadi
    HomelessMidge
    KOB79LFC
    MarkLogan-91
    NEEDFORWEED__420
    pat_the_breaker
    paul_booth_fan
    RaVeN737
    Roof2007
    Rynoh89
    SeanoDGreat
    scottyccfc
    Spagitis
    Super_Sonic_Eire
    thurlesdrunk
    TigronIE
    Tota11ybogusdude
    TrevsJocks
    weiland79
    Xtrafalcon

Good games last night lads :D,booze and shooting don`t mix,some funny moments last night cheers finn and ally,while the rest of them were
    wining and dining :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

was away for a week there, so going to get stuck back into it again with ye lads :)

Following the PC patch yesterday, the PS4 patch should rollout in a week or so after it like the others.

The latest PC patch notes the following..

-General stability improvements
    -Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
    -Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
    -Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
    -Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
    -Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
    -Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts
    -Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
    -Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
    -Fix for missing grass physics in terrain

These should be also whats fixed on PS4, but can change.

weiland79 wrote: »
    Did you draw a pair of boobs for your emblem? :D:D:D

Yeh, i did it with you in mind, give ya something to look at now your married!

Good games last night lads :D,booze and shooting don`t mix,some funny moments last night cheers finn and ally,while the rest of them were
    wining and dining :P

Booze and knives do though apparently! Good craic with the quad team killingq

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Caoimhin

right im back from my skiing trip, gotta try hit up some battlefield. I will be seeing you guys online later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Just had 1 of those games where you're left thinking; if only a few more of my teammates knew what the **** they were supposed to be doing then we'd have won that match...........

Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/435381569172467200/282695679/

Is anyone on the list a premium member? Second assault DLC is out tomorrow for premium members, wondering am i the only premium mmber!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

Is anyone on the list a premium member? Second assault DLC is out tomorrow for premium members, wondering am i the only premium mmber!

I cracked and bought premium over the weekend. Really not impressed by some of the China Rising maps, hopefully Second Assault will be a bit more fun!

yeah i`m not going to bother with premium,i`ll just buy second assault,its the only dlc i`m looking forward to :D

yeah i`m not going to bother with premium,i`ll just buy second assault,its the only dlc i`m looking forward to :D

Well i ddint get china rising when i bought it originally so for 4 map packs and a ton of battlepacks and double xp events i personally think its worth it but i can see what your saying.

I'm premium too, looking forward to Caspian but I was never a huge fan of Metro(although I can't wait to see 64 man mayhem). I was always partial to Firestorm myself as well so I'm excited for the dlc. Nice to get some new maps as well, just wish they run a server with all the maps as opposed to each dlc getting its own rotation

chickenboy wrote: »
    Really not impressed by some of the China Rising maps

I think they're alright. Can be very very dependant on the players on the server though. The maps are potentially very good but they can allow for a lot of.......let's just call it defending :) Get a squad of aggressive PTFO focused players together and it's a blast. Very little protection for aircraft though

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

I think they're alright. Can be very very dependant on the players on the server though. The maps are potentially very good but they can allow for a lot of.......let's just call it defending :) Get a squad of aggressive PTFO focused players together and it's a blast. Very little protection for aircraft though

To be fair, I've only really tried the desert and the jungle one. The jungle was alright, but the desert is just a snipers paradise, no cover moving towards the objectives at all. I'd say it'd play alot different if the planned levolution (a sandstorm covering everything) was actually in place.

Well i had premium on bf3,wasn`t that impressed with it ,never played the likes of close quarters or armored kill,i`d rather just buy the ones i want,the only one i liked playing on bf3 CTF.

Well i had premium on bf3,wasn`t that impressed with it ,never played the likes of close quarters or armored kill,i`d rather just buy the ones i want,the only one i liked playing on bf3 CTF.

yeh but sure if ya buy one more map back apart from 2nd assault you will pay pretty much the same wont ya? Not like ya dont get your moneys worth either ya fecker your always on! ill be on tonigh at 23:59 playing Gulf of Oman :D

Yeah Close Quarters was unashamedly an attempt to get COD players to venture over. Never a big fan of it but I didn't hate it. It did give us some great weapons as well; Aug A3, SCAR-L, MTAR, ACW-R, M417, SPAS-12 and the MP5-K.
    As far as I know, Armoured Kill is highly thought of on PC while being despised on console. The huge maps make for great vehicle combat. The 12v12 limit on console just doesn't work on those bigger maps. Sure Bandar Desert is something around 5km squared. That map was made to be played with 64 man servers

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

I'm premium but don't be on much in evenings. Maybe 1 or 2 nights a week. Mainly on during the day.

• Advertisement

yeh but sure if ya buy one more map back apart from 2nd assault you will pay pretty much the same wont ya? Not like ya dont get your moneys worth either ya fecker your always on! ill be on tonigh at 23:59 playing Gulf of Oman :D

Shame on you for thinking they're that punctual!

Advertisement