Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

Thanks for the add folks. Didn't make it on last night but will be soon

I jumped into the conquest game for a short period last night, then realised I was too wrecked to play properly, so I went and vegetated in front of match of the day instead. Should be on and a bit more awake tonight for awhile!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

chickenboy wrote: »
    I might be wrong on this, but isn't air superiority only the stealth jets? So you won't get any unlocks for the fighters.

And anyway, just jump on a normal air superiority server, stick on an xp boost, and the unlocks will come flying in. You don't even need to be a decent dogfighter, just concentrate on the objectives and you'll be grand.

Re the XP boosts etc are these applied once you open the battlepack or is there something else to be done. If that is the case is it a waste of time opening up all of your battlepacks at once if you're not going to play for a while?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Re the XP boosts etc are these applied once you open the battlepack or is there something else to be done. If that is the case is it a waste of time opening up all of your battlepacks at once if you're not going to play for a while?

Once in game, if no boosts are on, press options, you can move to bottom right of screen to boosts and a drop down/up appears with all available boosts you have, selecting one gives you a timer counting down and how long that boost lasts.

Picture Reference for you below.

BIvjIG6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

GR3YFOXXX wrote: »
    Rynoh89 - add me.

I'm a Derry man living in Dublin. Always good for a few games after work.

Welcome on board sir will add you now,we`ll nearly have to get a server for ourselves at this rate......keep them coming :)

Also was thinking of having a IRL Clan facebook page,not sure on this one what do you lads think?,or will we just keep going here with posts here?

be glad of the feed back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

cobraeire wrote: »
    Welcome on board sir will add you now,we`ll nearly have to get a server for ourselves at this rate......keep them coming :)

Also was thinking of having a IRL Clan facebook page,not sure on this one what do you lads think?,or will we just keep going here with posts here?

Great idea on the Facebook page. I'm game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

yeah do it itll grow hugely

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SeamyH

Great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

good idea

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

facebook is super douchey ;) love to mine the hell out of their server base

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

I like the idea but also like the idea of keeping it 15-20 people! Too many and it will just be madness. Again just an opinion, whatever teh majority rules.

• Advertisement

A bit mixed there :P,same time we`ll still be posting here as well,i made a separate facebook account just for my battlefield pic for the ps4 profile,so i`ll be using that,not my main facebook account,so we`ll see how it goes,if i get enough thumbs up by the weekend (or thumbs down),play it by ear ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

So is there any way of stopping your party splitting or is it just luck of the draw? Not that I wasn't enjoying RPGing your vehicles!

Maybe keep Boards IRL and have Facebook IRE?
    Might be an idea?

chickenboy wrote: »
    So is there any way of stopping your party splitting or is it just luck of the draw? Not that I wasn't enjoying RPGing your vehicles!

Well i suppose if there`s more than eight in a party,i`d be best to go to game chat,and if were split up on both side just kill away :D

ANyone see the error. "Cant connect to EA servers"? Kept getting booted out with this last night!

I assume it wasnt for "Crimes against game playing", I think I managed 10 kills at one stage! Magical world record for me! :D

So far these are the names (psn id) of clan members :

Allyfagan
    Briguy07
    BordorFox
    Chili_Fecker
    cobraeire73
    Cookmysock88
    DeSelby83
    digitalmoon
    dxFINNxb
    EireOrigins
    falstaff30
    fuzziedunlop200
    Gileadi
    HomelessMidge
    KOB79LFC
    MarkLogan-91
    NEEDFORWEED__420
    pat_the_breaker
    paul_booth_fan
    RaVeN737
    Roof2007
    Rynoh89
    SeanoDGreat
    scottyccfc
    Spagitis
    Super_Sonic_Eire
    thurlesdrunk
    TigronIE
    Tota11ybogusdude
    TrevsJocks

ANyone see the error. "Cant connect to EA servers"? Kept getting booted out with this last night!

I assume it wasnt for "Crimes against game playing", I think I managed 10 kills at one stage! Magical world record for me! :D

Been a while since i seen that message

So far these are the names (psn id) of clan members :

Allyfagan
    Briguy07
    BordorFox
    Chili_Fecker
    cobraeire73
    Cookmysock88
    DeSelby83
    digitalmoon
    dxFINNxb
    EireOrigins
    falstaff30
    fuzziedunlop200
    Gileadi
    HomelessMidge
    KOB79LFC
    MarkLogan-91
    NEEDFORWEED__420
    pat_the_breaker
    paul_booth_fan
    RaVeN737
    Roof2007
    Rynoh89
    SeanoDGreat
    scottyccfc
    Spagitis
    Super_Sonic_Eire
    thurlesdrunk
    TigronIE
    Tota11ybogusdude
    TrevsJocks

Wow, 2 short of a full team!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

Wow, 2 short of a full team!

bring on the brits, yanks, eastern europeans and the odd arab :P

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

bring on the brits, yanks, eastern europeans and the odd arab :P

when i get killed by an arab my reaction is neutral,
    when im killed by an american i just think "stupid Americans",
    when im killed by a brit, ITS WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even though ive have no problem with brits and the history we have honestly i couldnt give a monkeys but in a war game it seems to matter for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Caoimhin

I am not very good at BF4, but willing to learn if you're up for it. PSN id: caoimhin7

Caoimhin wrote: »
    I am not very good at BF4, but willing to learn if you're up for it. PSN id: caoimhin7

Added you there. Still learning myself. See you online

Caoimhin wrote: »

Youre not as **** as the infamous scottyccfc :D

So far Ive managed to cling my heli into a crane on take off, beaching my rhib on another one and blowing myself up on several occasions all involving team mates...If you see me, run, Ill probably end up killing you by mistake!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Caoimhin

Youre not as **** as the infamous scottyccfc :D

So far Ive managed to cling my heli into a crane on take off, beaching my rhib on another one and blowing myself up on several occasions all involving team mates...If you see me, run, Ill probably end up killing you by mistake!

My type of player

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Also was thinking of having a IRL Clan facebook page,

ahem might make for state of confusion :)

miju wrote: »

lmao....forgot about that :P you had to ruin it didn`t you,isn`t that for xbox though,ours was going to be irl ps4 clan :D
    though i`ll wait for your imput when you switch over to us luk....im mean miju

xbox **** :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

though i`ll wait for your imput when you switch over to us luk....im mean miju

ah im kidding we have no right to IRL really but we've a few on PS as well.

there may be a miju irl ps4 being registered soon though. Then ill remind you how the game is really played LMFAO

there may be a miju irl ps4 being registered soon though. Then ill remind you how the game is really played LMFAO

lmao...yes glitching you mean,figs told me all about you,your still @ your messing :P lol,yup time to move over to the ps4 sir,you know you want to :d

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

seems their website hasn't been active in an year, somebody fell asleep at the helm lol

BF4 automatically pushes your legs and arse out of the walls now miju, whatever will you do lol

Advertisement