Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

I've played it a few times more since my initial rant and I've calmed down a bit to be honest. The simple fact it has eliminated those stupid carrier campers justifies the storm itself. Still seems a waste when you can't really see most of the map, I'm just being picky though.

Rush plays quite well thankfully. Haven't noticed any glaring issues yet which is good. Lots of played still getting to grips with the new versions of the maps so fairly passive gameplay.

Played for a few hours now and the maps are still fun......although at this stage I just won't touch Metro Conquest.......take Metro outta the rotation and I'd be happy.

I imagine metro rush is just as horrendous; the escalators turned into a meat-grinder on the PS3, at that was 12 v 12!

I wonder would the night-vision / ir scopes be a game changer on Oman? I'm hoping the storm idea gets implemented on the China rising desert map (Silk Road?) I think it was originally meant to be there and got removed, and now that's nearly unplayable unless you're either in a vehicle or camping on the dunes with a 40x scope!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

chickenboy wrote: »
    I imagine metro rush is just as horrendous; the escalators turned into a meat-grinder on the PS3, at that was 12 v 12!

I wonder would the night-vision / ir scopes be a game changer on Oman? I'm hoping the storm idea gets implemented on the China rising desert map (Silk Road?) I think it was originally meant to be there and got removed, and now that's nearly unplayable unless you're either in a vehicle or camping on the dunes with a 40x scope!

Metro rush isn't actually that bad to be honest. The servers are capped at 32 players I think(at least until rented servers anyway) so it's still only 16 v 16. Considering there's now 2 new ways to get up from the sub level, the map plays really well. That second B m-com station can still be one of the trickiest to arm and hold.

If we're lucky, DICE will eventually activate the Levolution effects on the China Rising. I guess it's possible with all the glitches and bugs etc, they thought it best to remove some of the variables. The one thing I will say, is that all the DLC maps run perfectly smooth, makes you wonder what happened with the vanilla maps?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

I think I've been killing a few of you guys on Metro recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Klair88 wrote: »
    I think I've been killing a few of you guys on Metro recently!

Whats your psn sir?

cobraeire wrote: »
    Whats your psn sir?

Same as username. Always notice fellow Irish people when I kill em!

• Advertisement

Same as username. Always notice fellow Irish people when I kill em!

You in a clan Klair?

Anybody up for doing some squad death match?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

Anybody up for doing some squad death match?

Count me in!

Count me in!
    We`ll try and get a game going this weekend if we get enough names :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

We`ll try and get a game going this weekend if we get enough names :)

Hopefully Finn doesn't chicken out, I owe him a knife in the neck for last night!! ;-)

• Advertisement

You in a clan Klair?

Yeah dude. Few boards members in it too. I started it back in Early BF3 and we are still going strong. Check out my twitter. If any of you are interested in a match sometime against us, 5v5 or full clan matches, let me know!

We've about 20 irish lads too so it could be good craic!:pac:

Yeah dude. Few boards members in it too. I started it back in Early BF3 and we are still going strong. Check out my twitter. If any of you are interested in a match sometime against us, 5v5 or full clan matches, let me know!

We've about 20 irish lads too so it could be good craic!:pac:

Yeah that`d be great we`ll take you lads on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Can somebody add me to a clan on BF4 on PS4?

Username : Horgan

Can somebody add me to a clan on BF4 on PS4?

Username : Horgan

Well horgan,your already on my buds list

just add IRL to your gamer tag

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Well horgan,your already on my buds list

just add IRL to your gamer tag

Ok great!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Reither420

**** been a few posts here since I last checked. I like the above idea sounds interesting I'd be up for a clan battle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Anyone online today? Apparently there is a game update which fixes a few issues, namely the 0% health, no sound in team \ squad deathmatch and also the issue with the gunner seat in IFV\ MBT's, ive had that a few times where you enter as a gunner but you have no gun!

2014-02-21 11:01
    PS4 Game Update Feb 21
    -Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
    -Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
    -Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
    -Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
    -Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
    -Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
    -Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
    -Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
    -Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
    -Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
    -Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

allybhoy wrote: »
    Anyone online today? Apparently there is a game update which fixes a few issues, namely the 0% health, no sound in team \ squad deathmatch and also the issue with the gunner seat in IFV\ MBT's, ive had that a few times where you enter as a gunner but you have no gun!

2014-02-21 11:01
    PS4 Game Update Feb 21
    -Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
    -Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
    -Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
    -Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
    -Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
    -Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
    -Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
    -Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
    -Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
    -Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
    -Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations

I updated and now i can't get bf4 to work anymore, EA server refuses connection and disconnects.

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and try again tomorrow.

BordorFox wrote: »
    I updated and now i can't get bf4 to work anymore, EA server refuses connection and disconnects.

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and try again tomorrow.

Yeah I was having a real issue finding servers earlier. Had no problem joining them to be honest, just finding them was a hassle :(

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Everbody knows this do they
    go on battlelog on pc install plugins
    make sure your on bf4 on your ps4
    search multiplayer and filter by ping
    click on your lowest ping server and join
    Bf4 on your ps4 will load that server.

you all know this yeah

• Advertisement

you all know this yeah

This is all useless if you can't even connect to EA servers in the first place.

This is all useless if you can't even connect to EA servers in the first place.

Did you break it again :)

you all know this yeah

Yeah but I was drawing a blank on both Battlelog and the console itself. I'd find maybe 1 or 2 servers then none then 3 then 1 etc. Saved me the aggro of trying to unlock some of the weapons anyway :)

Anymore for this squad death match at the weekend Bordor,Paul?

If I'm finished work in time then yeah I'd be interested. I think the missus AND the kids are visiting family this weekend so I'll be able to shout to my hearts content. What time you thinking?

If it's working by then, why not

Not to sure at the mo,need more names,think we have six so far,sometime saturday evening

I went to the battlelog BF4 forums to check if it was just a temp issue and there was a ongoing thread with over 2,000 pages complaining how bad BF4 is and the netcode amongst other things and just decided not to bother.

I went to the battlelog BF4 forums to check if it was just a temp issue and there was a ongoing thread with over 2,000 pages complaining how bad BF4 is and the netcode amongst other things and just decided not to bother.

Ahh thats just the selected few thats just bad at the game :P,yes theres the few little gripes,though i think the lag is the worst,but its still a fine game :D,but people are still playing it,servers are full,so until something better comes out were stuck with it plus bf is the best multiplayer game out there ;)....(say cod and your of my buddies list )

• Advertisement

Ahh thats just the selected few

lol @ ^^

if by selected few you mean 90% of the entire worlds BF4 community..

You should see the abuse they're getting over there, the PC version has become completely unplayable after the current patch, it crashes with a sound loop now, they even have a big heading on the site about it.

I think BF4 has taken over GTA V as been the buggiest launch ever lol

Advertisement