Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

BordorFox wrote: »

Ah, well in that case I'll take back my hostility. I'm leaving the sad face though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

When I turned on BF4 this morning Origin kept making me sign in if I didn't randomly check twitter and seen the post from Playstation - I might have smashed my PS4 to bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Are they gonna get this CTE patch out soon?

Or will I be flying away to space on Destiny next month and may never return to BF4, no netcode issues with that game judging by the alpha and beta....

Fieldog wrote: »
    Are they gonna get this CTE patch out soon?

Or will I be flying away to space on Destiny next month and may never return to BF4, no netcode issues with that game judging by the alpha and beta....

CTE patch is expected mid September as far as I know. Huge patch by all accounts as well. With the increased player movement speed and additional adjustments to the netcode, visual recoil, player flinching etc it will almost be like a new game.

Actually, while I'm here;

Anybody want a code to get a 15% discount on some KontrolFreeks? I'm not using it so first one to quote this post can have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Actually, while I'm here;

Anybody want a code to get a 15% discount on some KontrolFreeks? I'm not using it so first one to quote this post can have it.

Eh?

cobraeire wrote: »
    Eh?

Sorry old man, it's some of those new fandangled thumbstick accessories the kids rave about these day....... ps3-vortex_zpssdeydsnk.jpg

I've a code I'm not going to use. Think you'd pick them up for about €15 including shipping so if anyone has ever wanted to give them a go then I'll pass on the discount.

Any idea when the PSN will be back up? Guess I'll work on getting the P90 for now :(

Just a few clips I threw together.
    They range from 2 Old IRL Clips.
    1 Elevator camping fail.
    1 Using destructive environment to flank. (Listen to the DMR in the background)
    1 Elevator clip I'm proud of.

I tried to get the video to start from the final clip as it's the only one I wanted to show but due to URL to Boards.ie it wouldn't allow the video to start.

Last Clip: 2 guys camping the top of the elevator on Dawnbreaker with 6 C4 charges and 1 Claymore left at the entrance got beautiful present from the ground.

Not that great but the final revenge kills were worth it.

Any idea when the PSN will be back up? Guess I'll work on getting the P90 for now :(

We were playing last night. Has it gone down again?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

No news on when back online. Looking like could be DDOS attack from the same guys as last time

• Advertisement

Any takers for the KontrolFreeks discount??

I'd prefer it if someone from IRL or IGC was able to take advantage of it but if not I'll just offer it up in the Playstation forums.
    If you're interested Cobra, just send me a pm and we'll try organise one of the younger lads drop by and help ya get sorted with them :D

I'd prefer it if someone from IRL or ICG was able to take advantage of it but if not I'll just offer it up in the Playstation forums.
    If you're interested Cobra, just send me a pm and we'll try organise one of the younger lads drop by and help ya get sorted with them :D

lol no problem darren mayb the chicken..oh i mean the fox might be looking for them he always crying that his banana thumbs are slipping of the joysticks, its a wonder you dont use then darren might help that bad aim of yours :P.....lmao @ someone in ICG...the word your looking for there is "either",though if you want to jump ship we wont hold ya back :P

he's too busy whinging to me all day like a crabby auld granda about ice bucket challenge because i ain't done it lol.

no..ur to scared to do it ...6 nominations later and he still wont do it the big **** :),saying its a waste of time blah blah,go grow a st of balls man

its a wonder you dont use then darren might help that bad aim of yours

You gonna be on long tonight pops? Might try get on and practise my aim.
    though if you want to jump ship we wont hold ya back :P

Who's holding who back here......:D

Last call on this....

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Last call on this....

If no one else wants the discount, I'd happily take it Darren. I haven't tried these yet so maybe they can help an old dog keep up with the youngsters on BF4! :pac:

keithc83 wrote: »
    If no one else wants the discount, I'd happily take it Darren. I haven't tried these yet so maybe they can help an old dog keep up with the youngsters on BF4! :pac:

Never used them myself so I'd be interested to hear what you think of them. I'll PM ya the code now

Cheers Darren. Much appreciated :)

keithc83 wrote: »
    Cheers Darren. Much appreciated :)

No problem at all. Sure I signed up to their newsletter when I looking at the site earlier and got a welcome bonus..............a code for 10% off :D

Think I'll actually pick some up myself at this rate(on Cobras advice due to my poor accuracy, obviously)

you can't buy what advancements he has, with his 2400ms latency and 56kb/s connection, he's already in a different place then we're shooting, why you think he's always eluding those bullets..lol

neo-says-whoa_zpsxt2ij6f3.jpg

• Advertisement

:-D

yes darren i am that good,i even make ppl rage quit as well :)

Anybody else notice that the campaign mode seems to actually save now?
    Probably just jinxed it but I've finished it over the last 2 days in between multiplayer and it's kept my progress this time. Got all the unlocks etc and this time round, even my PS trophies have been synced so there is some reward for doing the campaign for what feels like the 10th time.

EDIT: holy ****, even my assignments have been updated. It's only taken 10 months but whatever, progress is progress I guess.

You put them to sleep too lol

this is what happens when you take on cobra in brokenfield lol

imtwnfuAPtilV.gif

48DgOa0.gif

Nope its called you been **** @ the game,this sob story of yours is getting old then again you cod fan boys always have the same excuse :P

Nope its called you been **** @ the game,this sob story of yours is getting old then again you cod fan boys always have the same excuse :P

Lol sounds like Darren might have been chatting to Dermot alright! ;-p

Pot kettle black anyone?! :pac: lol
    Not going back myself to those "dark" COD days....no matter how bad the connection is on my end or with EA servers, i'd rather endure that laggy hit detection than COD :P

oh you mean like this...

10502177_1440322292900226_2917742533813189192_n.jpg

You don't see my name there as playing COD, eh lads lol

your a good man on that photoshop ;)

your a good man on that photoshop ;)

I preferred your last reply Cobra ;-)

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

you cod fan boys always have the same excuse :P
    Lol sounds like Darren might have been chatting to Dermot alright! ;-p

Did I miss something??? Am I being ludicrously associated with Call of Duty here? :(

Advertisement