Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    The Desert Eagle's accuracy is one of the lowest.

Yz4xOPi.jpg3tsoHDk.jpgtTG263v.jpg4NeEKg0.jpg

I know that; thats my point and I notice no different to it's accuracy to the other pistols.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Who wants overpowered guns?

MHuW96t.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

mozattack wrote: »
    I know that; thats my point and I notice no different to it's accuracy to the other pistols.

If you stay at traditional pistol range(within 15m or so) you're right, I can't notice much of a difference either. At range though it's almost night and day.
    Speaking of range; in the current CTE servers, they have completely removed the trigger delay on the. 44.Magnum :D The Deagle will have some real competition in the 'skill cannon' category, except at range where the Magnum will destroy everything. Doesn't bode well for the already indifferent Unica 6 though.

Quite easy to do when you're camping on carriers and other locations.

Just look at their first clan post for example lol

• Advertisement

BordorFox wrote: »
    Quite easy to do when you're camping on carriers and other locations.

Just look at their first clan post for example lol

Even just look at his weapon and vehicle stats, talk about a 1 trick pony

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

Considering his low death count and his little progress in jets. I can guarantee he's in a position where people just wouldn't bother trying to kill him.

Judging by his 41% win rate and astonishing low 375 squad points. He's a real team player.

Considering his low death count and his little progress in jets. I can guarantee he's in a position where people just wouldn't bother trying to kill him.

Judging by his 41% win rate and astonishing low 375 squad points. He's a real team player.

You can always spot them one hit wonders, they use the..

SRR-61

This gun has a damage of 100 and a range of 100 and a accuracy of 100.

Campers dream gun.

He showed up in the Battle Report Thurlesdrunk shared. He was on my team at the time, didn't even notice him until the final scores came up, he went 42-0!! I had a quick look and found one of his clanmates on the other team......he went 0-42, amazingly coincidental huh??

I'm gonna report his little clan for boosting anyway, so I'd like to think that everyone who sees this post would do the same

He showed up in the Battle Report Thurlesdrunk shared. He was on my team at the time, didn't even notice him until the final scores came up, he went 42-0!! I had a quick look and found one of his clanmates on the other team......he went 0-42, amazingly coincidental huh??

I'm gonna report his little clan for boosting anyway, so I'd like to think that everyone who sees this post would do the same

Probably the same reason why all his Battle Reports are set to Hidden.

Will report him as soon as I get to BattleLog on a PC.

• Advertisement

His buddy during that round was called "malisko"

I'll be reporting him as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Reported him and his mate there. I hate boosters, more than anything. Hopefully with these cheat reports they get, these muppets will get whats coming to them, the ban hammer.

Shsme you can only report them once, the little **** went 110-1 or something last night. Hate boosters, I really do. I once spent 4 hours following 2 guys on Battlefield 3 just to stop them boosting :D

I once spent 4 hours following 2 guys on Battlefield 3 just to stop them boosting :D

I did the same a few times just following around boosters in specific game modes on COD back in the day. When they rage quit it made my day! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

I dont hate boosters, it is more of pity for me as I really cant understand going out of your way to spend hours to boost a score which means very little even when justified.

It actually is a little troubling!

To be honest for some of them there is nothing to understand really I think. They ruin it for everyone else and try to gain an advantage in stats or unlocks. It's always numero uno, not team players at all. Troubling is one word for it especially as the majority of boosters I have encountered are not as young as you might think either. That's what shocked me.

I was hoping to get a few games of BF4 in tonight, my internet has had other ideas though. Can't wait to move out of this "internet blackout" area into the city. Might actually be able to play with ye lads again then without dropping in and out of games every few minutes! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

keithc83 wrote: »
    To be honest for some of them there is nothing to understand really I think. They ruin it for everyone else and try to gain an advantage in stats or unlocks. It's always numero uno, not team players at all. Troubling is one word for it especially as the majority of boosters I have encountered are not as young as you might think either. That's what shocked me.

I was hoping to get a few games of BF4 in tonight, my internet has had other ideas though. Can't wait to move out of this "internet blackout" area into the city. Might actually be able to play with ye lads again then without dropping in and out of games every few minutes! :pac:

My Internet is the same, its a disaster, works when it wants, doesn't work when I need it, I'm living in the back arse of Dublin though....

Had a game the other night and 2 games in it just dropped, thinking of going back to Eircom but I heard they ain't much better around here... :(

Fieldog wrote: »
    Had a game the other night and 2 games in it just dropped, thinking of going back to Eircom but I heard they ain't much better around here... :(

Yeah that happens regularly for me. Living in the wilderness in Galway myself and its atrocious here the quality outside the city. I was with UPC before and for gaming their quality overall is pretty good so I will be going back to them again hopefully.
    Is your area planned to get that fibre upgrade or are you stuck with only a couple of choices for providers? I was stuck with one choice where I am now, shared line coming into the house and intermittent signal issues. Frustrating as hell.

i also added both of them to the IGC server banlist

Seems like DMRs are finally getting some love and should definitely be more competitive after next months patch.
    With the visual recoil being massively corrected, all weapons having their damage reduced(except for DMRs and Sniper Rifles) and the netcode issues being adjusted slightly again, it looks like I can start using my Mk11 Mod 0 again without the inevitable rage that always follows. Yay.

Pew pew pew pew pew! Love that noise :D

• Advertisement

Seems like DMRs are finally getting some love and should definitely be more competitive after next months patch.
    With the visual recoil being massively corrected, all weapons having their damage reduced(except for DMRs and Sniper Rifles) and the netcode issues being adjusted slightly again, it looks like I can start using my Mk11 Mod 0 again without the inevitable rage that always follows. Yay.

Pew pew pew pew pew! Love that noise :D

If the SVD is fired close enough to you it starts to sound like the lash of a whip. I'd imagine after a prolonged time it's almost as irritating.

For anyone who uses Battlelog on PC, regularly or hardly ever, make sure you take advantage of the plugins. Gives you more information on weapons and a more in depth approach to your stats etc. Basically just refines Battlelog.

http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgetbblog.com%2Fen%2Finstall&ei=3__1U6iZL9eAygSc8oKYCQ&usg=AFQjCNERqo9rREJemx2t7v7pz1EgGCAMig&bvm=bv.73231344,d.aWw
    (fixed the link....sorry)

I'm sure some already have it installed but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway.

Forgot to mention, they also provide a fairly extensive emblem gallery to browse and use.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

If the SVD is fired close enough to you it starts to sound like the lash of a whip. I'd imagine after a prolonged time it's almost as irritating.

lol,yes it is,though you got lucky the forth time,cheers for putting me out of my misery :)

cobraeire wrote: »
    lol,yes it is,though you got lucky the forth time,cheers for putting me out of my misery :)

now now Cobra...lol

original.jpg

now now Cobra...lol

original.jpg

yeah but at least this was`nt me last night :P

c0798bd528f5-xl.jpg

Can`t cut it in battlefield son :P

yeah but at least this was`nt me last night :P

c0798bd528f5-xl.jpg

Can`t cut it in battlefield son :P

It's the spit of you last night :o

It's the spit of you last night :o

lol i stayed on,u left cause 2 (irl) guys ripped you a part ;)

lol i stayed on,u left cause 2 (irl) guys ripped you aprart ;)

aprart? dope lol

the only guys on last night was the eire guys and some snake spawn killing in a little bird in teams 5 v 2

Typical; get home from work, kids in bed, missus having an early night, and it's double XP...........so of course Sony decide to run maintenance :(

• Advertisement

Typical; get home from work, kids in bed, missus having an early night, and it's double XP...........so of course Sony decide to run maintenance :(

They've been attacked all day, ddos

http://www.irishgamers.ie/topic/19079-sony-says-no-personal-information-was-accessed-during-ddos-attack/

Advertisement