Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

BordorFox wrote: »
    lol @ ^^

if by selected few you mean 90% of the entire worlds BF4 community..

You should see the abuse they're getting over there, the PC version has become completely unplayable after the current patch, it crashes with a sound loop now, they even have a big heading on the site about it.

I think BF4 has taken over GTA V as been the buggiest launch ever lol

yes but dont we all love gta:),damn it talking all about bf4 makes me wanta have a game,see you on the field bordor :D

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

cobraeire wrote: »
    Anymore for this squad death match at the weekend Bordor,Paul?

I'm up for it, should be a bit of craic!

Ok so far we have Thurles,Spagitis,finn,paul and bordor...going to need feckin more than that get the finger out lads :P

Ok so far we have Thurles,Spagitis,finn,paul and bordor...going to need feckin more than that get the finger out lads :P

I will send a few messages around on psn incase some of the lads don't see these posts.

Finn best be wearing his kelvar collar for my knife! :-)

I will send a few messages around on psn incase some of the lads don't see these posts.

Finn best be wearing his kelvar collar for my knife! :-)

Good man thurles ,yeah i`ll do the same :)....if it suits everyone,we`ll do it sometime saturday evening/night,if not we can play sunday or so,just need a good number of lads to play ,try and fill a server :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Good man thurles ,yeah i`ll do the same :)....if it suits everyone,we`ll do it sometime saturday evening/night,if not we can play sunday or so,just need a good number of lads to play ,try and fill a server :D

Drop me an invite if your on, no children tomorrow night, can make noise for once and not worry about talking loud, surround sound, some beers and BF4 sound good to me.... :-)

Good man fieldog :d

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Not to sure at the mo,need more names,think we have six so far,sometime saturday evening

I'm working until 9 tomorrow night so by the time I get home and get some dinner it'll be around half 10 when I get a chance to jump on.

Saturday night, Sunday eve/night is grand with me. Will let you know when I hear back from any of the lads. Cheers Cobra

Yeah same time we could do it over the 2 nights,sure we`ll see how we get on,if we have a squad of four in each team,and just chat dedicated to each squad as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Reither420

Best moment so far in Battlefield my head came off my body. I then played on and got 2 kills with what I presume was just my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Yeah same time we could do it over the 2 nights,sure we`ll see how we get on,if we have a squad of four in each team,and just chat dedicated to each squad as well.

Well how did yis get on?
    I was on the sauce the weekend so wasnt on at all but if yis are having it again this weekend ill be able to play

• Registered Users Posts: 1 skerlin95

PSN ID: kerlin08

add me if you like lads I am a fairly decent battlefield player and to be perfectly honest i'm sick of playing with either yanks or obnoxious 12 year old english "hard men", would far rather play with some Irish people who seem to be few and far between in battlefield.

allybhoy wrote: »
    Well how did yis get on?
    I was on the sauce the weekend so wasnt on at all but if yis are having it again this weekend ill be able to play

Well ally,no we didn`t do the squad death match,not enough bodies for it,though still we had a bit of craic at the weekend :),sure we might give it another go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

This look about right lads lol

x10.jpg

BordorFox wrote: »
    This look about right lads lol

x10.jpg

Lol true! :-)

Special 200% XP boost event this weekend lads. Double XP awarded everytime the below tag is taken! Happy hunting!! ;-)

CobraEire73.png[IMG][/img]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Special 200% XP boost event this weekend lads. Double XP awarded everytime the below tag is taken! Happy hunting!! ;-)

CobraEire73.png[IMG][/img]

he got mine aswell the fecker

Just a reminder for the Premium lads, interpret that as you may :), the free Shotgun shortcut pack is available to download

Going to make a IRL clan platoon later,if yis want to join?

Hmm looks like it`s only premium members that can start up a platoon,so i think if this is the case that the highest ranking IRL clan member(that has premium)could start one :),if yis want

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,071 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hmm looks like it`s only premium members that can start up a platoon,so i think if this is the case that the highest ranking IRL clan member(that has premium)could start one :),if yis want

Yup, it's currently only premiums with a rank of 10+ can do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

Spear wrote: »
    Yup, it's currently only premiums with a rank of 10+ can do so.

I'm happy to do it, despite not really knowing what I'm doing!

Here's a start, hopefully you can join through here!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/8808057765290790708/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,071 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

chickenboy wrote: »

I think he was asking for a platoon under the IRL name, rather than the boards.ie name.

I vote you go premium cobra ;-)

Since Chickenboy has a platoon created called Boardsie - PS4, and the name can't be changed, but the tag can, I suggest changing the tag to BRDS, and we'll use that as the Boards.ie PS4 clan, and a new IRL one, properly named as IRL can be created by someone else.

Spear wrote: »
    Since Chickenboy has a platoon created called Boardsie - PS4, and the name can't be changed, but the tag can, I suggest changing the tag to BRDS, and we'll use that as the Boards.ie PS4 clan, and a new IRL one, properly named as IRL can be created by someone else.

The clan were going to make will be called IRL CLan..Boards wont be in the title,i`m not sure who is going to start this platoon as of yet,i got a few messages already of a few guys that want to start it,i could go and get premium today and start it myself,but as i said i wont be getting it so i was going for the highest ranking member of the IRL clan.

I vote you go premium cobra ;-)

Cheers thurles,but i wont be getting premium,i think i`ll just get the second assault ,that would do me :)

chickenboy wrote: »

Cheers chicken,good job but we wont be calling it [IRL] Boards - PS4
    it will be just IRL clan or [Irl] ps4 clan
    in saying that i think i`ll have to go with the highest ranking member,seems only fair to everyone but we can take a vote on it.

in saying that i think i`ll have to go with the highest ranking member,seems only fair to everyone but we can take a vote on it.

Yep, makes sense and fairest to go with highest ranking member

• Advertisement

I personally like [IRL] PS4 Clan

It still leaves it open for the [IRL] XB1/PC Clans to be set up and maintain independence from each other. Sure since we're all on boards.ie anyway, then why don't we ALL just use the IRL tag? We're not going to run into each other online anyway but it'll be a good way to show the IRL community across all the platforms.

Advertisement