Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Hop Gigs 2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

dead prez sold out? or cancelled. tried getting tickets for it there on ticketmaster.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

dead prez sold out? or cancelled. tried getting tickets for it there on ticketmaster.
    Garth Brooks broke the ticketmaster site :)

Just tried there and no joy for me either.

The Sugar Club site doesnt let you book tickets either, but doesn't show it as sold out.

I'll drop Choice Cuts a line to see what's up.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Garth Brooks broke the ticketmaster site :)

Just tried there and no joy for me either.

The Sugar Club site doesnt let you book tickets either, but doesn't show it as sold out.

I'll drop Choice Cuts a line to see what's up.

cheers man :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

They had a comp running for tickets the other day, so I would assume that it's still on.

They had a comp running for tickets the other day, so I would assume that it's still on.

could be sold out though

• Advertisement

could be sold out though

CC just got back to me, should be back on TicketMaster and entertainment,ie now.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭arsenal1991

Hoodie Allen in Camden was interest different but interesting

Jurassic 5 Dublin gig finally officially announced for the 17th June in Vicar St.
    Ugly Duckling should be on support as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

SCHOOLBOY Q!! BOOOM!

ScXnszl.png

Can't fecking wait for this.

got the dead prez tickets 2day, haven't looked forward to gig like this in years, anyone going?

• Advertisement

got the dead prez tickets 2day, haven't looked forward to gig like this in years, anyone going?

How was the Dead Prez gig?

Choice Cuts just announced DOOM & Live Drummer on the 23rd March.

My assumption is some sort of MF DOOM gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Choice Cuts just announced DOOM & Live Drummer on the 23rd March.

My assumption is some sort of MF DOOM gig.

3 days before the Earl show. Talk about perfect combos.

DOOM rocking over live drums, should make for an interesting show!

i

How was the Dead Prez gig?

deadly gig, as i expected it was one of the best iv been to in years, they put their all into it, met m1 after it for a picture and autograph, sound guy.

Pusha T playing Vicar St on June 9th :cool:

HighClass wrote: »
    Pusha T playing Vicar St on June 9th :cool:

had tickets to go see the clipse in vicar street years ago, it got cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari

Pusha T and Schoolboy Q all within a month. Wow.

had tickets to go see the clipse in vicar street years ago, it got cancelled.

Stinger! I'd love to have seen them, can't see them getting back together anytime soon. As long as Push plays a few tracks off Lord Willin & Hell Hath I'll be happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

HighClass wrote: »
    Stinger! I'd love to have seen them, can't see them getting back together anytime soon. As long as Push plays a few tracks off Lord Willin & Hell Hath I'll be happy!

They've been in the studio together over the last month or so.

edit: ...with The Neptunes, too.

• Advertisement

Read somewhere that Onyx are playing Dublin soon

Read somewhere that Onyx are playing Dublin soon

hope thats true

hope thats true

I think the lads that put on the recent Outlaws gig are involved.

I think the lads that put on the recent Outlaws gig are involved.

oh right, didnt wanna go near that gig, say it was $hit, also think the support was some 5 year old rapper from dublin:P

oh right, didnt wanna go near that gig, say it was $hit, also think the support was some 5 year old rapper from dublin:P
    It's a group of lads from Waterford (I think) called Bloodshed Records that were on support and organised the event. They seem like a decent bunch but not sure what their music is like.

Just seen that the date is 16th May, no venue announced as yet.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 111 ✭✭SPS1

Apathy/Celph Titled/Snowgoons may 20th.

Potential to go ahead, if enough numbers show interest in a private group set up. See their FB pages for info.

For anyone interested in the Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis gig in Marley Park, Angel Haze and Danny Brown are on the bill.

If anyone is interested in seeing Grieves in Europe (but not Ireland) this April, here's the info:

http://rhymesayers.com/tours/185

Rhymesayers hate Ireland :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

I saw Action Bronson, J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar and Eminem in Melbourne last week. Was a great evening/night of entertainment...loved Lamars set.
    He did his verse of Fcuking Problems twice it was that good, top rapper but don't know how he managed to do his whole set with a big jacket on with the hood up, he was sweating buckets.

Advertisement