Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Hop Gigs 2014

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭baddebt

Any one going to to RA rugged man on friday ,
    I only found out about today by chance ...

http://www.bodytonicmusic.com/events/bulletproof-records-present-ra-the-rugged-man/

mad I can't go , i'll settle for Mos Def monday night in vicar st. tho

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Anyone with tickets for RTJ that can't go? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I've seen a few spares going on Twitter, they are gone now mind but I'd keep an eye on the #ticketfairy hashtag.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've seen a few spares going on Twitter, they are gone now mind but I'd keep an eye on the #ticketfairy hashtag.

i just missed a ticketfairy one by about 10 seconds earlier today

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭countbezukov

Smoke DZA playing the sugar club in February.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭weemcd

I know it's early but Wu Tang have dates for next June in the UK. Probably going to go to Glasgow if I can

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Heard someone say they'd be likely for Forbidden Fruit. Wouldn't be surprised.

Anyone know anything about support for Run The Jewels?

I think it's mynameisjohn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

Anyone know anything about support for Run The Jewels?

There's a good chance they'll out do Run The Jewels when it comes to energy!

• Advertisement

^ I hope to find out. I'm even offering a bottle of Moet and ticket price in exchange for a ticket now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Well RTJ just got album of the year on Pitchfork, so if demand was not already high enough already I would say it's crazy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Went to print my tickets last night and seems I ticked the box for standard mail delivery and obviously haven't received them :( not sure if will be able to get in now

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Went to print my tickets last night and seems I ticked the box for standard mail delivery and obviously haven't received them :( not sure if will be able to get in now

Try calling Ticketmaster or the venue. I'm sure they can sort you out.

Anyone know the stage times for tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Anyone going to try and get tickets outside tonight?

What was the consensus on RTJ? I thought they were great, serious energy, and they just seemed to really be having a good time. Seemed pretty down to earth and humble about the whole thing too, I guess because it has taken them a bit longer. The venue, as expected was very disappointing. Found the sound quality very poor, but still a good night!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

sound was terrible, could barely hear them over the backing track. lighting was terrible, could barely see the two of them sometimes. couldn't move in there, it was wedged. the village was the worst venue in Dublin, dunno why it's back

gig was class overall though it was pretty subdued where i was stuck down the back. looked mental up front.

I was talking to the promoters about the venue, they tried to get something bigger but there was nothing else available.

Still well cheesed off that I missed the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Brian wrote: »
    Is Run the Jewels sold out?

7uE692.png

HEH. Had a ticket, didn't know, didn't go.

Advertisement