Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Hop Gigs 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

B_Rabbit wrote: »
    Eminem playing Wembley Stadium, pity about the price of tickets. Is there any chance he'll come over here again?

God I hope so!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭AG918

Eminem playing Wembley Stadium, pity about the price of tickets. Is there any chance he'll come over here again?

I thought his performance at Slane last year was abysmal. Why hasn't he performed in the UK since 2001?

AG918 wrote: »
    Why hasn't he performed in the UK since 2001?

He hasn't played in london since 2001. He played Reading and Leeds last year

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭PaddyPooHead

Wish we got more hip hop up north, you guys in Dublin have been spoiled this year, some amazing gigs, absolutely terrible hip hop scene in Belfast. Surprising lack of buzz in this thread about the Kanye concert, no one going?

Gonna see Kanye and Outkast in one summer, basically my two favourite hip hop artists/groups ever, should be awesome. Pusha T looks damn tempting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭B_Rabbit

Wish we got more hip hop up north, you guys in Dublin have been spoiled this year, some amazing gigs, absolutely terrible hip hop scene in Belfast. Surprising lack of buzz in this thread about the Kanye concert, no one going?

Gonna see Kanye and Outkast in one summer, basically my two favourite hip hop artists/groups ever, should be awesome. Pusha T looks damn tempting too.

Yeah I don't get why Kanye isn't selling, there's still about 20k tickets left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Yeah I don't get why Kanye isn't selling, there's still about 20k tickets left.

Says who?

Says who?

I work for a TM agent. As of right now there are 18,197 tickets still available

Ahh ok. Out of interest, do you know how many are left for Snoop? I know it's expensive, but I thought they'd go quickly for such a small venue.

Ahh ok. Out of interest, do you know how many are left for Snoop? I know it's expensive, but I thought they'd go quickly for such a small venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Out of how many? How many has the likes of Macklemore sold?

• Advertisement

Doris300 wrote: »
    Out of how many? How many has the likes of Macklemore sold?

AFAIK the capacity is around 30k ... Only about 2k Macklemore left

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sage's press conference for his Copper Gone Tour

The track at the end is produced by Cecil Otter.

Snoop Dogg – 10 June sold out - Extra date 11 June at The Academy added to accommodate his fans aged 16 and over.
    Over 18’s will be welcomed to the balcony where alcohol will be served.
    Tickets are on sale now

Post by MCD this evening

Absolutely raging, always wanted to see the man himself live, and of course it has to be on right bang in the middle of Leaving Cert!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Tomorrow night:
    Onyx - Voodoo Lounge. Support from Apartment Six Club (Rob Steenson/Woody/Funzo)

Saturday Night
    Funzo 'Great Lonesome' album launch - Twisted Pepper. It's on the flyer as €10 entry, but you can pay what you like at the door, or whatever you can spare.
    Support from....deep breath....Boss Level Crew, Costello, Royal Flush (not the queens MC), NuCents, Siyo, Nugget, Apartment Six Club, DJ Swith, Moo, LCG and Leiko.

Pretty great Irish lineup.

Pusha T's gig has been moved to The Button Factory. Didn't think he'd be able to fill Vicar St, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Pusha T's gig has been moved to The Button Factory. Didn't think he'd be able to fill Vicar St, tbh.

Would love if Pusha played support at the Kanye gig in the summer. Set from him and a little Clipse medley with Pharrell like they done at Cochella this year would be unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari

Just after buying tickets for Schoolboy Q, was unsure if I would go but I've been enjoying Oxymoron so much I said I may as well.

Looking forward to it, imagine he will be good live.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

ustari wrote: »
    Just after buying tickets for Schoolboy Q, was unsure if I would go but I've been enjoying Oxymoron so much I said I may as well.

Looking forward to it, imagine he will be good live.

Looking forward to it myself, him and Rashad should be excellent! Especially if the crowd are as up for it as they were for the Kendrick gig, which was unreal! Interesting that the Pusha gig got moved, wonder will Q be able to fill Vicar Stret?

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭baddebt

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Sage's press conference for his Copper Gone Tour

The track at the end is produced by Cecil Otter.

been a while since was on here , mad busy .

Question , I recently listening to interview with Slug (atmosphere) , hinted at a european tour in Autumn ,
    wonder what the chance of him hooking up with Sage Francis be ,

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭baddebt

have me ticket for Onyx tonight , but still not sure if i#ll make it , fingers crossed

• Advertisement

baddebt wrote: »
    been a while since was on here , mad busy .

Question , I recently listening to interview with Slug (atmosphere) , hinted at a european tour in Autumn ,
    wonder what the chance of him hooking up with Sage Francis be ,

It would be nice, but I'd say that there will be distinct Rhymesayers and Strange Famous tours.

I can see the likes of deM atlaS and Prof touring with Atmosphere. The Sage one will be with B. Dolan and Scroobious Pip. I'd also love to see Cecil Otter getting something new out to tour with Sage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

If anyone wants a free ticket to BBNGs Dublin show head over to The Sugar Clubs Twitter page.

@sugarclubdublin: WE HAVE 25 FREE TICKETS TO GIVE AWAY FOR SATURDAYS SHOW @badbadnotgood each with a plus one :o all you have to do is message us #jesslist!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Really looking forward to BBNG, their live sets seem awesome.

PS. Anyone know who's supporting Pusha T at Vicar Street? If it's The Underachievers then I might have to go :p

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭countbezukov

If Pusha T is being supported by Flatbush Zombies and The Underachievers I'm so there it's not even funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Jesus. Wasn't planning on going to see Pusha but if that's the full lineup I'll be there in a heartbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

Any substance to those? FBZ are incredible live. Have my ticket anyway so just hope it still goes ahead

That's just turned into a 'must go' if that is the line up.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    That's just turned into a 'must go' if that is the line up.

I was hoping somebody here would know! It's just speculation on my part otherwise.

It looks like they are playing together in Paris on 30th May, I don't see them on the bill on other tour dates.

• Advertisement

Ok, promoter says it's a local act. Sorry to get your hopes up, guys. Sorry to get you guys up, my hopes.

Advertisement