Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon black Friday week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Crucial CT240M500SSD1 2.5-inch 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive - looked good too, put it in my cart and even though it's dispatched from and sold by amazon the usual cart error comes up saying it can't be shipped to this address, ie Ireland.

I know you can ship through PM et al, but surely for items in stock and supplied by Amazon themselves this monkey business should have been well sorted out by now.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Nice one, item I was buying for my wife anyway had over 20 sterling off, i'll take that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,394 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Didnt last long.

I was watching it at 10:30 and it was gone straight away, clicked for waiting list and got it 2 minutes later. 33 pounds was good price.
    Karcher window washer is next....

That Karcher Window Washer gets good reviews alright.................. decisions, decisions...!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

I have the Karcher window vac, it's brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭batistuta9

iPhone. wrote: »
    Crucial CT240M500SSD1 2.5-inch 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive - looked good too, put it in my cart and even though it's dispatched from and sold by amazon the usual cart error comes up saying it can't be shipped to this address, ie Ireland.

I know you can ship through PM et al, but surely for items in stock and supplied by Amazon themselves this monkey business should have been well sorted out by now.

what's this, they won't ship any of the deals to ireland is it?

would .de be the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I got the ssd (and the vmoda 'phones and the olympus camera...must resist :))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I wanted that Toshiba blu-ray but missed out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Just picked up the accurist mens watch

batistuta9 wrote: »
    what's this, they won't ship any of the deals to ireland is it?

would .de be the same?

You can use Parcel Motel, just a pain and extra expense, especially when its's dispatched and provided by Amazon themselves and states it's eligible for Free Supersaver Delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Picked up the motion sensor lights earlier despite being #125 on the waiting list. My guess is that there are a load of numpties clicking to buy regardless of the price just to get the option to buy once they have actually considered the discounted sale price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

dos30 wrote: »
    I can't see this on the site, is it gone already?

It's coming up at 12:30

iPhone. wrote: »
    You can use Parcel Motel, just a pain and extra expense, especially when its's dispatched and provided by Amazon themselves and states it's eligible for Free Supersaver Delivery.

but you mean they don't ship to ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

just to let people know Amazon have updated their android app (not sure about ios) so you can now surf the black Friday deals from your phone or tablet very easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

tallpaul wrote: »
    Picked up the motion sensor lights earlier despite being #125 on the waiting list. My guess is that there are a load of numpties clicking to buy regardless of the price just to get the option to buy once they have actually considered the discounted sale price.

If the deal is not started surely you cannot buy? Sorry I am new to all this. I wanted the Seiko watch but had no luck.

If the deal is not started surely you cannot buy? Sorry I am new to all this. I wanted the Seiko watch but had no luck.

after you buy/add to basket you've 15mins to purchase it

so i think she/he means that people are clicking buy on every deal they see, not really knowing what it is, then using the 15mins to decide if they want it

after you buy/add to basket you've 15mins to purchase it

so i think she/he means that people are clicking buy on every deal they see, not really knowing what it is, then using the 15mins to decide if they want it

Ah right, sorry, my bad. Its a slow Monday in my head :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Picked up a pair of the Turtle Beach X12's for £24.99 from a claimed £54.99 but CamelCamelCamel shows they were £34.99 yesterday so not really that huge a reduction but I was looking for a headset for the young lad for Christmas so this will fit the bill nicely I hope.

invest4deepvalue.com

but you mean they don't ship to ireland?

Only to Northern Irleand, not to the republic which is why you need PM, just for certain items though, thats the thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

I am in a waiting list for a drill, anyway you can check what spot you are on the waiting list?

• Advertisement

They are shipping these deals to Dublin for me, free super saver delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

sweetie wrote: »

Yep, same.

Brian wrote: »
    Yep, same.

Me too.

Got the Belkin Wireless Extender

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

Dammit Amazon, have the week off work to do stuff, not sit and refresh pages! Good job my account is linked to his credit card, and that he is out of the country!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I picked up a nice necklace for a Christmas gift.

1st world problems!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

niallo24 wrote: »
    I am in a waiting list for a drill, anyway you can check what spot you are on the waiting list?

Try Amazon.de for drills. I got a Mannesman 1100w a few weeks ago for under €40.00 delivered and its a beast of a drill.

sweetie wrote: »
    Brian wrote: »
    Yep, same.
    Me too.

Got the Belkin Wireless Extender

the ssd?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

the ssd?

Yup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I couldn't get Mistborn for free - £5.95 delivery - so I parcel motel'd it.

Advertisement