Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telltale Working on Game of Thrones Game?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,138 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Did you create an online telltale profile for yourself?

Yeah, forgot to sign into it. Can see them now.

Surprised that only 25% of people
    allowed Beskha to kill her slave master. Guy had it coming.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,194 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

J. Marston wrote: »
    Yeah, forgot to sign into it. Can see them now.

Surprised that only 25% of people
    allowed Beskha to kill her slave master. Guy had it coming.

I was the same! Think I chose popular option for most other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Midkemia

Is the season pass worth €13?

Midkemia wrote: »
    Is the season pass worth €13?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CiaranW

Finished episode 4 yday, it was pretty good.
    Graphics are terrible!
    I wonder if Telltale Games will change their gameplay now, do these choices matter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,943 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Out next week

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

Out next week

Excellent :)

Thanks for posting, i had completely forgotten to keep track of this

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,194 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Episode 5 is out now.

That was a very tough episode, decisions wise

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

That was a very tough episode, decisions wise
    I made the wrong choice at the end. I didn't read it right, I thought it meant who do you want to live, Ashar is so much better than Rodrik, it's just not fair

Talking to Tyrion was tough, I didn't get anything off of him

• Advertisement

I made the wrong choice at the end. I didn't read it right, I thought it meant who do you want to live, Ashar is so much better than Rodrik, it's just not fair

Talking to Tyrion was tough, I didn't get anything off of him

I decided to
    save Asher as the pit fighter's would probably only follow him and with the traitor I spared him even thought I promised the sister as he had info on the ambush. The traitor is supposedly always the person you didn't choose to be sentinel

• Registered Users Posts: 23,138 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Fúck, that ending was tough.
    Saved Asher. Fúck diplomacy from this point, Ironrath needs a wildcard!

Trying to take on Cersei and Tyrion in a verbal battle is very difficult, I definitely messed that up.

I stabbed Royland just as he mentioned something about Ashe. Whoops.

I actually was expecting the mother to be the spy the whole time.

I stabbed Royland just as he mentioned something about Ashe. Whoops.

How did your episode end out of interest?

How did your episode end out of interest?
    There was an ambush at the port as soon as Ashe arrived. I had to choose between the two brothers like everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,389 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Definitely a tough episode.
    I told Tyrion that Margery had sent me, but then he said the wine was from Cersei's stock, I knew he knew what was going on so I was just honest with him after that and he told me the truth. Though it'll make for a tough conversation with Cersei for the next episode.

Saved Asher at the end. I'd been playing Rodrik as a diplomat as much as possible (though still standing up to the Whitehills and taking beatings for it). But now, I think Asher is needed more. But definitely a tough choice.

There was an ambush at the port as soon as Ashe arrived. I had to choose between the two brothers like everyone else.

So
    Rodrik ends up at the port no matter what heppens at Iron Wrath. Damn, I wish I stabbed the traitor now.

So
    Rodrik ends up at the port no matter what heppens at Iron Wrath. Damn, I wish I stabbed the traitor now.
    I just had a look on YouTube, the outcomes are identical at the port

I just had a look on YouTube, the outcomes are identical at the port

Suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Rotten ending,
    I liked those two the most

The Tyrion talk was tough,
    id say there is no way of tricking him in that scenario.

Serious amount of bugs and glitches in this game, I had to restart twice because of freezing.

Still like these type of games, can anyone tell me if the wolf among us is worth picking up for 25 quid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The Wolf Among Us is great, very well written. I think it's Telltale's best game to date with Borderlands a close second.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Lyk if u cryd evrytme ;_;

Best episode yet in fairness. Every thread is interesting.

Best episode yet in fairness. Every thread is interesting.

Mira's story is awful though. Half the time it seems like they're just giving her something to do just because the actors for Tyrion, Cersei and Margery agreed to be in the game.

Bad Horse wrote: »
    Mira's story is awful though. Half the time it seems like they're just giving her something to do just because the actors for Tyrion, Cersei and Margery agreed to be in the game.

She can do nothing right either. "A f**k up of catastrophic proportions" is how I would describe my engagements as her

Bad Horse wrote: »

I think its an interesting contrast to the other story lines. Her equally as dangerous battles are fought entirely with words.

I think its an interesting contrast to the other story lines. Her equally as dangerous battles are fought entirely with words.

Her scenes with Tyrion/Cersei/Margery are great. It's the other stuff (Sera/CoalBoy/Other randomers who probably won't be seen again) that just seems like busywork.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Best episode of the series by far, I was struggling to get through the others but enjoyed this one. Shame about the choice, as others said they were the only characters I liked.

Telltale really need to sort out their engine / bug issues. Found this incredibly glitchy, freezing frequently and really dodgy frame rate issues. Although I played ep 3 of Tales from the Borderlands straight after this and had zero problems (and a much better time, their best game by far IMO)

The final episode of Telltales' Game of Thrones series, The Ice Dragon, will release on November 17, 2015.

• Advertisement

4 f**king months, jesus wept

Advertisement