Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

SamforMayo wrote: »
    Match Attax cards. Who ever came up with them is a genius. They keep children busy for hours.

Have you been on the website yet? Kids can make cards of themselves, if Santa is reading this it would be a wonderful stocking filler

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Gavlor wrote: »
    Have you been on the website yet? Kids can make cards of themselves, if Santa is reading this it would be a wonderful stocking filler

No, I must take a look. Thanks for that. I managed to get the last tin of them in Sports World today which are stashed for a special occasion:D They are providing a much need break from lego anyways, those tiny pieces have my nerves shot!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Tickets sorted for the Birmingham indoors in February - will be our third time going, a very enjoyable afternoon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

The Prison forum and it's Admins for the job they do in dealing with douchebags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

pistol_75 wrote: »
    The Prison forum and it's Admins for the job they do in dealing with douchebags.
    Ye, I pay a visit now and again. A real eye-opener.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

We've got a great big feedback thread going trying to get the forum back on track and away from the petty pot shot squabbling that has taken over in recent times. Can you just drop it at this stage ?

We've got a great big feedback thread going trying to get the forum back on track and away from the petty pot shot squabbling that has taken over in recent times. Can you just drop it at this stage ?

I'm not one for taking pot shots at people I don't know. Think of it as providing information for people to form their own opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Leave it and move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Now that tastes Very sweet jim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Excellent *ucking run just done. Buzzing. Just excellent :D
    go me !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Yay, the cold is back ! Time to get the gloves out, might even wear a hat.

PaulieC wrote: »
    Yay, the cold is back ! Time to get the gloves out, might even wear a hat.
    Time to get the tights on, oh, and must try find my running tights as well:pac:

gerard_65 wrote: »
    Time to get the tights on, oh, and must try find my running tights as well:pac:

Went with long sleeve top. Plenty for the moment. If you start overdressing now you've nowhere to go when it gets cold ;-)

I don't have any long sleeve tops at the moment (apart from the dcm one from last week) which brings me to yay #2 a trip to AK for some long sleeved tops 🙌

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

Said it before and I'll say it again, running in the rain is only awesomeness wrapped up in brilliance😀
    club session tonight was really refreshing, that and I broke 1000 mile mark for the year!!!

Time for a hot whiskey methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Said it before and I'll say it again, running in the rain is only awesomeness wrapped up in brilliance😀
    club session tonight was really refreshing, that and I broke 1000 mile mark for the year!!!

Time for a hot whiskey methinks

We had a nice easy 6 miler, couple of heavy showers en route.

Getting my O-50 team bronze medal for the marathon Dublin Championship at the club tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Said it before and I'll say it again, running in the rain is only awesomeness wrapped up in brilliance

Was thinking the same myself this evening, face pointing towards the sky letting it hit your face was super. Took in a few extra k's than I planned, Spotify got in on the act by playing No Rain by Blind Melon for the irony.

Love this. The big smile on the lads face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Netwerk Errer

Joe Schmidt. What a difference a year makes.:)

• Advertisement

Joe Schmidt. What a difference a year makes.:)

Amen, brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,988 ✭✭✭opus

Exactly half way through our work c25k program at lunchtime today, good fun I must say! Interesting to see the difference in only four weeks between the people who're doing the other two weekly sessions in their own time & those who aren't.

Admitted it, you've always wanted to do this:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

gerard_65 wrote: »
    Admitted it, you've always wanted to do this:

That is awesome.

Rave: Getting a 200 euro One4All voucher. :p
    Not so Rave: Amphibian King don't take them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Vito Andolini

PaulieC wrote: »
    Rave: Getting a 200 euro One4All voucher. :p
    Not so Rave: Amphibian King don't take them :(

Also not so rave AK closed in Limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

AC/DC - in a music world full of pretensious shíte's and bands trying to reinvent themselves or "take a new direction", AC/DC stand out. 5 seconds into the new album you know it's an AC/DC tune - it doesn't matter if it sounds like about 5 other AC/DC's songs - it is what it is and they never apologise for it or try to be something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,138 ✭✭✭rom

On yesterdays run some scumbag had his dog off the lead. It ran after me trying to bite me. Rather annoying. The joy I felt when I heard the scumbag losing his marbles trying to call the dog back. He kept with me for a good mile before he got tired (the dog that is and not the scumbag).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

rom wrote: »
    On yesterdays run some scumbag had his dog off the lead. It ran after me trying to bite me. Rather annoying. The joy I felt when I heard the scumbag losing his marbles trying to call the dog back. He kept with me for a good mile before he got tired (the dog that is and not the scumbag).

If it couldn't catch up with you over a mile either it's a very old and slow dog or you've become an international class miler!

Rant: slow dogs :)

TbL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement