Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an Android Box that runs XBMC - [No copyrighted material]

Options
1131132133134135137»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭batistuta9

BandMember wrote: »
    Really? I found it full of poor to average SD streams which may or may not work when you try them. I've actually uninstalled it from my system.

PM me the name of it could ya

has he really stopped because someone was using the same streams that he was using?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭BandMember

batistuta9 wrote: »

has he really stopped because someone was using the same streams that he was using?

It's honestly not worth bothering about, in my view anyway.

Yeah, that seems to be the case. As I said, it's happened before. He has a FB and Twitter pages if you want to follow him and get any updates....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

batistuta9 wrote: »

Its a bit silly if you ask me. He's obviously taking them off somewhere himself. Some of these devs take a lot of offence to people ripping off their work. I'd see as a complement myself that my work is so good people want to copy it .

BandMember wrote: »
    It's honestly not worth bothering about, in my view anyway.

Yeah, that seems to be the case. As I said, it's happened before. He has a FB and Twitter pages if you want to follow him and get any updates....

sure tell me anyways :D

yeah checked the twitter, they're copping the lists he creates, probably the most tedious part of it. says he coming back though

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Its a bit silly if you ask me. He's obviously taking them off somewhere himself. Some of these devs take a lot of offence to people ripping off their work. I'd see as a complement myself that my work is so good people want to copy it .

you probably wouldn't though, it's the principle of it really. i don't think they'd care if they gave the credit for using it

the coding of the addon would be the easier part & like i said about maintaining the links above, tedious
    you're right though he's getting them somewhere but doing all the work. earlier i though it was just because others were using the same sources as him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Afaik he has just moved. He has a private group on FB, you can PM him (I think via his instagram), and ask to join.

I hadn't used any of them, I had/have my own method, but I was asked to check out a new (renewed) one last week. I have to say it's excellent. Uses many of the same methods and plugins as many others, but is just implemented better.
    I passed it on to a friend of mine, he lost magnet TV a week ago and has been using that as normal TV since.. :D No problems yet.

(It's probably the same one many are talking about here)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭BandMember

Lucas Hood wrote: »

Hey, I'm not him so can't answer for him - go and take it up with him yourself on Twitter or FB!! :P

To be honest, this thing is causing some major problems on Kodi - people ripping off other people's playlists and claiming them as their own. What's worse is that some of the rip off artists are charging for them!

(Yes, I know that they are all ripping them off from somewhere but you get my point)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,637 ✭✭✭✭dahat

What is the add on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Would like to know too.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭plhealy2000

I'd like to know too please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭savemejebus

me also

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

me too please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Well, if this thread has devolved to a contact point for people looking to pirate media, then it has run it's course. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement