Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails debunked.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Indeed, chemtrails don't exist. Contrails do. Even - gasp - over one of the busiest airport hubs in the world.

I will upload pics of rural Spain and France for you which are just as beautifully sprayed as Paris when I'm home with fast wify but hey, I don't know why you're trying to argue with me when we're agreeing with each other, except for your claim that French planes use WW2 engines which I'm not sure about but -- chemtrails or contrails we'll call them whatever you prefer, I'm just glad they're there destroying natural skies and sunsets. And reducing sunlight. I hate sunlight. I hope you do too. We could be friends and count spray-stuff -- ya call it contrails, I call it chemtrails ... la la la :)

We need to stop these maniacs at the UN, though. They want to stop the contrails because the think they're toxic and bad for the environment and the weather:

Former USDA inspector, Rosalind Peterson speaks at the United Nations forum on Global Warming. "It’s impossible to have a rational discussion on climate change without calculating the effects of decades of weather modification programs, cloud-seeding and Chemtrails." http://vimeo.com/87564470

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Terry Gilliam Beard

Really?
    U.S. military’s secret experiment sprayed radiation on low-income housing

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/04/u-s-militarys-secret-experiment-sprayed-radiation-on-low-income-housing/

But keep the faith etc
    "A college professor from St. Louis, Missouri has released research claiming that the U.S. Army conducted secret Cold War tests by spraying toxic radioactive chemicals on cities like St. Louis and Corpus Christi."

I've bolded the key word here. In other news, we have definitive proof of the Loch Ness Monster:
    Loch Ness Monster Sighting? Photographer Claims 'Black Object' Glided Beneath Lake's Surface

Really?
    U.S. military’s secret experiment sprayed radiation on low-income housing

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/04/u-s-militarys-secret-experiment-sprayed-radiation-on-low-income-housing/

But keep the faith etc

U.S Air Force toxicologist Kristen Meghan explaining the U.S military connection with chemtrails and the destruction of our sky and environment. 21:35mins

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Tesco TripleChicken

The planes "spraying" these chemtrails are always unmarked, there's plenty of photographic evidence of this. For people who think that the chemicals would be ineffective when sprayed at such a height - They do it very often (I've seen it) so all that stuff has to go somewhere, no? Eventually it will polute the air. Who knows exactly what they're doing, maybe it's harmless maybe it's toxic. Just to clarify for those who think there's no difference between chem/contrails - Contrails are made of water vapour, the disappear within seconds but can last a few minutes depending on atmospheric conditions.
    Chemtrails are the huge white scars in the sky that stretch for miles and spread out throughout the day. This is most evident during summer. It's also done worldwide (at least I've seen it all over Europe and America)

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Are you conspiracy people now saying it's only some US military aircraft that are trying to kill everyone on the planet?

It's just as well that 99% of all water vapour contrails are from commercial aircraft.

Chemtrails now be considered debunked.

Now work on the greater pollutant from land vehicle exhaust, coal fires and methane. And we all know where the methane is coming from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

The planes "spraying" these chemtrails are always unmarked, there's plenty of photographic evidence of this. For people who think that the chemicals would be ineffective when sprayed at such a height - They do it very often (I've seen it) so all that stuff has to go somewhere, no? Eventually it will polute the air. Who knows exactly what they're doing, maybe it's harmless maybe it's toxic. Just to clarify for those who think there's no difference between chem/contrails - Contrails are made of water vapour, the disappear within seconds but can last a few minutes depending on atmospheric conditions.
    Chemtrails are the huge white scars in the sky that stretch for miles and spread out throughout the day. This is most evident during summer. It's also done worldwide (at least I've seen it all over Europe and America)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmJTNmZ0jQyuG97RsvsWl09zIOzqlc0b8jlOE3hJ1rFzQKjNLP

Well seeing as unsubstantiated claims apparently count as truth, I hereby provide proof of the Loch Ness Monster:

Just to clarify for those who think there's no difference between chem/contrails - Contrails are made of water vapour, the disappear within seconds but can last a few minutes depending on atmospheric conditions.
    Just to clarify, I take it that you have ignored the info contained in this video?
    Daithi 1 wrote: »

I've seen them everywhere too, since around '98/99 BUT Terry claims I have faith and that the big lines in the sky are just ordinary contrails sprayed by crappy WW2 engines! :eek: Who do I believe? I wish Jesus was here, he'd know what to let me believe.

Ireland, Wexford -- on Chemtrails blocking out the sun, geoengineering, Agenda 21, Vit D3 deficiency and disease, etc: Published on 9 Mar 2014
    Wexford Skywatch hit the streets of Wexford town today for another information blitz. Geoengineering documents to reference :

Owning the weather by 2025 :

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vo...

House of commons regulations on Geoengineering :

http://www.publications.parliament.uk./..

/221/221.pdf

Aurora flight sciences :

http://www.keith.seas.harvard.edu/Mis...

Welsbach Patent:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4296843/US-...

welsbach-seeding-for-reduction-of-global­-warming

Solar Radiation Management Government Initiative.

http://www.srmgi.org/files/2012/01/DE...

report_web_11112.pdf

For Geoengineering flyers to hand out in your area got to:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/164684539/G...

Street-Leaflet-4-Flyers-on-A4-PDF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJNr6e...

For more information on Geoengineering go to : http://www.uk/-

skywatch.co.uk/

I guess IrelandSpirit is also ignoring that video. It's important to ignore facts if they undermine your faith.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

"A college professor from St. Louis, Missouri has released research claiming that the U.S. Army conducted secret Cold War tests by spraying toxic radioactive chemicals on cities like St. Louis and Corpus Christi."

I've bolded the key word here. In other news, we have definitive proof of the Loch Ness Monster:

Here is the dissertation. http://media.proquest.com/media/pq/classic/doc/2708892501/fmt/ai/rep/NPDF?_s=DC8RSoYvNSEYfGLn7fsIa6lfD%2B8%3D

You may find it useful.
    Abstract:
    This piece analyzes a covert Manhattan Project spin-off organization referred to here as the Manhattan-Rochester Coalition, and an obscure aerosol study in St. Louis, Missouri, conducted under contract by the U.S. military from 1953–1954, and 1963–1965. The military-sponsored studies targeted a segregated, high-density urban area, where low-income persons of color predominantly resided. Examination of the Manhattan-Rochester Coalition and the St. Louis aerosol studies, reveal their connections to each other, and to a much larger military project that secretly tested humans, both alive and deceased, in an effort to understand the effects of weaponized radiation. Through this case study, the author explores how a large number of participants inside an organization will willingly participate in organizational acts that are harmful to others, and how large numbers of outsiders, who may or may not be victims of organizational activities, are unable to determine illegal or harmful activity by an organization. The author explains how ethical and observational lapses are engineered by the organization through several specific mechanisms, in an effort to disable critical analysis, and prevent both internal and external dissent of harmful organizational actions. Through studying the process of complex organizational deviance, we can develop public policies that protect the public's right to know, and construct checks and methods to minimize the chance of covert projects that are contrary to societal norms.

I don't consider your raising of the Loch Ness Monster as especially helpful or honest. When Obama's drones were blowing many children to tiny pieces and the administration denied the existence of the drone program did you say "Ha! Flying, pilotless machines! Ha! with missiles???! did they make some crop circles on their way?"
    From my perspective it is your FAITH in government and media that is the problem. You have FAITH that it is "impossible" that a your/a government couldn't be using it's military to test weapons against you, and if they did it would have been exposed by the media, why is that...?

Just to clarify, I take it that you have ignored the info contained in this video?

I've seen it, and others similar but they make no sense. The sky is still beautifully destroyed with spray-stuff regardless of these pseudo-scientific 'explanations.' White lines everywhere, lovely. No natural sunlight. No clear blue sky.

Also, I like your explanation about the WW2 engines spraying the sky in 2014 a lot better. Can I follow you, like a Jesus? I have faith. :rolleyes:

I don't consider your raising of the Loch Ness Monster as especially helpful or honest. When Obama's drones were blowing many children to tiny pieces and the administration denied the existence of the drone program did you say "Ha! Flying, pilotless machines! Ha! with missiles???! did they make some crop circles on their way?"
    Drone strikes were widely reported, even though it would rather easier to hide than a giant worldwide conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands (or millions?) of pilots, ground staff, engineers, military officials (?) and political figures in dozens of democratic countries with a free press. In fact, hiding the drone strikes would be a walk in the park by comparison. And yet the info about drones killing innocents got out.
    From my perspective it is your FAITH in government and media that is the problem. You have FAITH that it is "impossible" that a your/a government couldn't be using it's military to test weapons against you, and if they did it would have been exposed by the media, why is that...?
    I have little faith in governments. I have abundant faith in common sense and science. There is ZERO chance that this vast global conspiracy could be a) carried out and b) hidden.

Two questions for you:

1. How do YOU think the hundreds of thousands of people from all walks of life in dozens of countries have kept this quiet?

2. What makes you think that chemtrails exist, as they are indistinguishable from the ground from contrails - contrails documented right back to the type of jet engine that existed in WW2?

I've seen it, and others similar but they make no sense.
    The books document that as far back as 70 years ago the existence of persistent contrails that spread out horizontally were widely known, pictured and written about.

How does it not make sense? Because it makes nonsense of your faith?

Actually, I've read your post again and your post makes no sense. You are saying that the videos 'make no sense' because you can see lots of contrails. That does not make sense, does it? You know that there are more planes in the sky than ever, right?

Drone strikes were widely reported, even though it would rather easier to hide than a giant worldwide conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands (or millions?) of pilots, ground staff, engineers, military officials (?) and political figures in dozens of democratic countries with a free press. In fact, hiding the drone strikes would be a walk in the park by comparison. And yet the info about drones killing innocents got out.

I have little faith in governments. I have abundant faith in common sense and science. There is ZERO chance that this vast global conspiracy could be a) carried out and b) hidden.

Two questions for you:

1. How do YOU think the hundreds of thousands of people from all walks of life in dozens of countries have kept this quiet?

2. What makes you think that chemtrails exist, as they are indistinguishable from the ground from contrails - contrails documented right back to the type of jet engine that existed in WW2?

Whatever gave you the idea that I believe in any hundreds of thousands keeping quiet about anything? I just felt compelled to take you up on what I consider your naive comments regarding the impossibility that a military could be carrying out experiments on it's own citizens when history has shown us that this has been the way for decades.

You may be ignorant of this which is fair enough, or you could be struggling with cognitive dissonance as there is a conflict between what you claim to have "abundant faith" in, "common sense" and science. As it is immoral scientists leading these projects using "science" not for "common sense" or for any betterment of mankind but to weaken and kill people and to advance racist imperialism.

Whatever gave you the idea that I believe in any hundreds of thousands keeping quiet about anything? I just felt compelled to take you up on what I consider your naive comments regarding the impossibility that a military could be carrying out experiments on it's own citizens when history has shown us that this has been the way for decades.

You may be ignorant of this which is fair enough, or you could be struggling with cognitive dissonance as there is a conflict between what you claim to have "abundant faith" in, "common sense" and science. As it is immoral scientists leading these projects using "science" not for "common sense" or for any betterment of mankind but to weaken and kill people and to advance racist imperialism.
    That's not a very honest attempt to answer the questions, is it? Please try to address the questions, or just ignore the posts. There's no point in answering the posts without answering the actual questions I put to you.

The questions again:

The books document that as far back as 70 years ago the existence of persistent contrails that spread out horizontally were widely known, pictured and written about.

How does it not make sense? Because it makes nonsense of your faith?

No. Call it contrails or chemtrails or whatever you like, but I'm old enough to have experienced natural clean skies. We had plenty of air traffic but didn't have the entire sky covered with muck as we do most of the time nowadays.

But I will ask you something, do you like natural sunsets? Do you like clean blue skies -- are you prepared to perhaps never see that again? Assuming you're old enough to have even experienced a sky which isn't crammed full of chemtrails, contrails as you call it. The generation growing up now, haven't, not for any consistent length of time.

Just asking, because whatever you want to call that white stuff up there, that appears to be the future planned for us. Do you like it?

No. Call it contrails or chemtrails or whatever you like, but I'm old enough to have experienced natural clean skies. We had plenty of air traffic but didn't have the entire sky covered with muck as we do most of the time nowadays.
    So your problem is that there are more planes in the sky than when you were a kid?? :confused:
    But I will ask you something, do you like natural sunsets? Do you like clean blue skies -- are you prepared to perhaps never see that again? Assuming you're old enough to have even experienced a sky which isn't crammed full of chemtrails, contrails as you call it. The generation growing up now, haven't, not for any consistent length of time.
    I like a clear blue sky as much as the next person. I also like the fact that I can fly all over Europe for buttons. I prefer the latter to the former.
    Just asking, because whatever you want to call that white stuff up there, that appears to be the future planned for us. Do you like it?
    I see the advantages and drawbacks of it.

But even if I absolutely loved or hated a clear blue sky, it would have absolutely nothing to do with a giant global conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of people that has absolutely ZERO supporting evidence and even the prima facie evidence - the contrails themselves - have been documented as existing as far back as the type of jet engines used during WW2.

That's not a very honest attempt to answer the questions, is it? Please try to address the questions, or just ignore the posts. There's no point in answering the posts without answering the actual questions I put to you.

The questions again:

I apologise if I wasn't clear enough before, I had thought that it was implied. I personally consider the idea of "chemtrails" or what I understand to be chemtrails to be impractical essentially for reasons of logistics. That doesn't mean there isn't other forms of attempted weather modification or other aerosol spraying experiments happening. How long did they keep the Manhattan Project secret for? The US has even fought wars in Laos and Cambodia that they kept secret.

There is an easy way to settle this. Log on to one of those flight tracker sites, predict the contrails here beforehand and then go out and photograph them.

I apologise if I wasn't clear enough before, I had thought that it was implied. I personally consider the idea of "chemtrails" or what I understand to be chemtrails to be impractical essentially for reasons of logistics. That doesn't mean there isn't other forms of attempted weather modification or other aerosol spraying experiments happening. How long did they keep the Manhattan Project secret for? The US has even fought wars in Laos and Cambodia that they kept secret.
    I think the Manhattan Project was secret for less than a decade. But thanks for the clarification.
    There is an easy way to settle this. Log on to one of those flight tracker sites, predict the contrails here beforehand and then go out and photograph them.
    The problem with this is that the behaviour of the contrails is a function of the air pressure, air temperature and air speeds at different altitudes. You'd need to cross reference it with weather information that may not even be available.

• Advertisement

So your problem is that there are more planes in the sky than when you were a kid?? :confused:

No, I wasn't a kid and there were plenty of planes, I was in my thirties when we first noticed the 'white lines' as we called them, 1998, living in the country. We watched the skies, a lot. Needed to, doing weather-dependant work as most of us were at the time. And this muck up there in the sky that we have now, happened quite fast, almost from one day to the next, getting worse, month by month and continued to get worse. By 2000/01 the sky was wrecked most days.

(Except for that time around 9/11, when all the flights stopped and the sky actually cleared up. Properly. The stars were amazing, you should've seen them).
    I like a clear blue sky as much as the next person. I also like the fact that I can fly all over Europe for buttons. I prefer the latter to the former.

Clearly, you've never actually experienced the beauty of a clean sky. You'd never swap that for the muck we have now, and for a cheap flight? How sad.

No, I wasn't a kid and there were plenty of planes, I was in my thirties when we first noticed the 'white lines' as we called them, 1998, living in the country. We watched the skies, a lot. Needed to, doing weather-dependant work as most of us were at the time. And this muck up there in the sky that we have now, happened quite fast, almost from one day to the next, getting worse, month by month and continued to get worse. By 2000/01 the sky was wrecked most days.

(Except for that time around 9/11, when all the flights stopped and the sky actually cleared up. Properly. The stars were amazing, you should've seen them).
    And this 'proves' what, in your opinion?
    Clearly, you've never actually experienced the beauty of a clean sky. You'd never swap that for the muck we have now, and for a cheap flight? How sad.
    Not for a cheap flight - hundreds of cheap flights, all over the world. Have you not travelled the world? How sad.

(I'll spare you the LOL at the idea that I've never seen a clear sky. Ever been to Antarctica?)

Regurgitating my post from 23/12:

"Ive been to Boeing and Airbus on many occaisions over a 30 year period, I have studied aircraft systems, I have dealt with aircraft component and engine manufacturers, engineers, flight crew, mechanics, logistics, supply chain, been involved in initial fleet deliveries to many airlines. I have spent years going through aircraft technical drawings, parts catalogues, overhaul and maintenance manuals, airframe and engine and component modifications and service bulletins and wiring diagrams from the Boeing 707's and BAC 1-11's in the 70's to Airbus 330/340's as late as 2009............

AND COMPLETELY MISSED THE CHEMTRAIL CONTROL SYSTEMS (and so did wikileaks)!!!!!!!"

And this 'proves' what, in your opinion?

That only a fool fights in a burning house.

Good night.

That only a fool fights in a burning house.
    But you are the one who believes the house is burning...
    Good night.
    And a good night to you, sir.

(I'll spare you the LOL at the idea that I've never seen a clear sky. Ever been to Antarctica?)

And I'll spare you the LOL at the sad fact that you'd now need to travel to fukcing Antarctica to experience what we had as a birthright. Ever been to Ireland? The sky was beautiful, until destroyed with areal pollution.

And I'll spare you the LOL at the sad fact that you'd now need to travel to fukcing Antarctica to experience what we had as a birthright. Ever been to Ireland? The sky was beautiful, until destroyed with areal pollution.
    But missing the (very rare) clear blue sky we used to see back in the day is not evidence for anything, except more planes, is it?

There is a trade-off at work between pollution and transport. Did you say that you live in Spain? Do you travel back to Ireland on foot, or by donkey, or do you use modern forms of transport?

Have not looked up the last few cold and crystal clear nights? Incredibly beautiful clear cold nights they were! You really do believe only what you want to believe, don't you? And unfortunately that is a common trait for a conspiracist - so no one should really try and convince you otherwise.

I have had an interest in weather and aviation and have been looking to the stars and blue and murky skies since the early 70's and NOTHING sticks out in my mind as having changed over the last 45 years!!! I'm out every Saturday and Sunday mornings with me boys at their football matches and there have been glorious mornings....when it's not windy and raining!

We have always had our cirrus cloudy days, cumulus cloudy days, hazy hot and cold days, crystal clear AND murky blue days. This is feckin Ireland!!!!!!

But missing the (very rare) clear blue sky we used to see back in the day is not evidence for anything, except more planes, is it?

We had plenty of planes back in the day, and plenty of natural skies. We went through that one yesterday.
    Did you say that you live in Spain? Do you travel back to Ireland on foot, or by donkey, or do you use modern forms of transport

I've travelled all over, on foot, by boat, train, plane, horse, camels you name it, and of course by donkey too, in west cork -- his name was 'Donk' :)
    There is a trade-off at work between pollution and transport.

Ok, pollution. Yes, I'm glad you acknowledge what it is, at it's most basic level. We're seeing evidence that the sky is polluted and no longer natural as it should be, which is in itself an unacceptable situation to be living with, day in, day out. If it was cars spewing that muck we see in our sky, we'd of done something to clean it up by now, we wouldn't be arguing for it. Not only the disastrous visual impact, and the reduction of sunlight and so on, but what goes up, comes down and we're all ingesting it as well -- does this muck look like it's good for us? I'm sure it's not:

• Advertisement

As for your second video BOTH are contrails, the wider one would be an earlier one that has lasted longer due to atmospheric conditions. The narrower one should have ended up like the larger one.

You have a date and location, if you had the time and direction you could enter the date and time into flightradar24.com and that will identify the flights and see that they are not one of your special US military flights that you say dump chemicals.

We have established that commercial do not have "Chemtrail Control and Disperse Units".

BTW - lovely blue sky in that video

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement