Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails debunked.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Given the fact that geo scientists are considering injecting some materials into the atmosphere, it's not at all surprising that the technology may exist.

:(

28uhf6b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Isn't there an Irish chemtrail site ? and wasn't there tests done on trees in the U.K that found high levels of the ingredients in trees somewhere ?

Interesting.

Oh you can be damn sure someone's making a lot of money out of it, no other reason they could do it. God only knows the long term damage that could be done from all this, even though there has not been any warming in the last 15 years which the IPCC have admitted nor can explain.

The 1930's were much warmer times in the U.S than they are now, and even warmer peaks than in 1998. I'd like to see the data for Europe too.

You are one crazy buffalo.

It's bunkum. The whole thing. Find something else to be paranoid. How about your phone.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    :(

They are so scarily blinkered, fanatical and unreal it is actually not worth joining their Facebook pages to have any meaningful debate with them!

I suppose it takes all sorts.

Yup, some of them are in so deep, it's really not worth saying anything to them.
    I'm actually friends with quite a lot of them as I used to be a truther so I see a lot of this ^ stuff daily. It's quite sad. Some do listen tho, eventually.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

I used to be a truther

Have you crossed over to the dark side?:pac:

Im skeptical:pac::pac::D

Let's just say I'm not very popular with the truthers.. :p

2zi0pw2.jpg

It's a chembomb !!! This is now considered proof of cembombs. 120,000 hits in 5 days.

This is a bursting weather balloon.

hahaha :pac::pac::pac: :(

2ee8qwi.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Chris Dolmeth

2zi0pw2.jpg
    Fukushima radiation... In Connecticut! Jeezus!

Ah noooooooooooooooo! Own up....who done dis!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ireland-says-no-to-chemtrails/1442687159298620

Oh dear!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

pfurey101 wrote: »
    Ah noooooooooooooooo! Own up....who done dis!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ireland-says-no-to-chemtrails/1442687159298620

Oh dear!!!

Absolute retards. Imagine putting energy into something so stupid. Sure not like they'd have a job I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

They really need to start making science mandatory in schools instead of Irish....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Even more worrying, it look like Formula One is part of the consipacy too!

298956.jpg

Oh nos.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

I don't care what they're spraying, it's a beautifully fumigated sky out there today -- zero natural sunlight or colour or tones, bland and insipid. Lovely.

And above all, normal, wikipedia-zombie normal, and even though chemtrails are just ordinary contrails (only bigger and therefore don't exist), they're here to improve our lives by blotting out natural sunlight and reducing the detrimental visual impact of a clean blue sky, proven to cause depression and mental illness.

It's science, get over it, go shopping -- also, we need to email these people at the UN and tell them we love our dreary artificial-looking skies, before they stop it and return us to ugly natural skies again. Sickening:

http://vimeo.com/87564470

I don't care what they're spraying, it's a beautifully fumigated sky out there today -- zero natural sunlight or colour or tones, bland and insipid. Lovely.

And above all, normal, wikipedia-zombie normal, and even though chemtrails are just ordinary contrails (only bigger and therefore don't exist), they're here to improve our lives by blotting out natural sunlight and reducing the detrimental visual impact of a clean blue sky, proven to cause depression and mental illness.

It's science, get over it, go shopping -- also, we need to email these people at the UN and tell them we love our dreary artificial-looking skies, before they stop it and return us to ugly natural skies again. Sickening:

http://vimeo.com/87564470

I maybe missing some irony, sarcasm or the auld tongue in cheek here. But you just described a typical day of Irish weather - something that was forecasted all weekend - becoming cloudy with a chance of rain.

I maybe missing some irony, sarcasm or the auld tongue in cheek here. But you just described a typical day of Irish weather - something that was forecasted all weekend - becoming cloudy with a chance of rain.

I'm actually in Spain right now, and everybody's freaking out about the white lines sprayed in the sky, blotting out the sun, 'estelas' they call them here. There's a town in Murcia which is taking the issue to the UN! Basterds, I hope not, I love the estelas and the sickly white-out sky, hate natural sunlight, it hurts my eyes -- no good for anything much except plants perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭weisses

I'm actually in Spain right now, and everybody's freaking out about the white lines sprayed in the sky,

I would freak out if i run out of it

http://www.flickr.com/photos/runneralan/2834935364/

• Advertisement

I'm actually in Spain right now, and everybody's freaking out about the white lines sprayed in the sky, blotting out the sun, 'estelas' they call them here. There's a town in Murcia which is taking the issue to the UN! Basterds, I hope not, I love the estelas and the sickly white-out sky, hate natural sunlight, it hurts my eyes -- no good for anything much except plants perhaps.

Well rest assured in Spain - I know of no one freaking out. Everyone is grand and its windy, wet, dull and cloudy.

Just a normal Irish weather day here. Enjoy your sunshine and be not afraid.

Well rest assured in Spain - I know of no one freaking out. Everyone is grand and its windy, wet, dull and cloudy.

Just a normal Irish weather day here. Enjoy your sunshine and be not afraid.

Thanks, but as I say, I always hated natural sunlight so I'm grateful for whatever it is that's being sprayed in the sky. It's good to block out the sun, NASA says that around 20% of sunlight no longer reaches the planet's surface due to aerial pollution, 'global dimming', perhaps up to 30% in the most impacted areas. I'm hoping that by around 2030 it's more like 80%. I'm sure Monsanto will engineer some gmo crops that can grow in less sunlight, if they haven't already.

And the Spaniards need to get over their 'Sunny Spain' image. We can only hope they too embrace their new artificial white-out skies, and stop their moaning about estelas and weird-looking grid-clouds. All that natural blue sky mumbo-jumbo is so last century.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Terry Gilliam Beard

Thanks, but as I say, I always hated natural sunlight so I'm grateful for whatever it is that's being sprayed in the sky.
    There's nothing being sprayed in the sky. There's no evidence that anything is being sprayed in the sky. There is no logical way that things could be being sprayed in the sky and kept quiet.

In short, the whole theory is total horse****. But keep on believing - people love to think that they have secret knowledge, and if it makes you happy, keep on going. Just like religion - one doesn't need any proof to believe, does one?

Well I know there's no evidence of any aerial spraying except for the white lines being sprayed in the sky which I adore because I hate sunlight, it hurts my eyes! Look at this beautiful sunset .. or is it sunrise, hard to tell because of the spraying which doesn't exist and there's no evidence for except for the evidence for it but this is the sky I love:

2616190281_3ba5ac4d2a_z.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous, isn't it? And here in Spain we've been watching those horrible old-fashioned natural sunrises but thankfully they don't last long because by afternoon the sky is a white-out of spraying, which I know isn't spraying but blocks out the sun with white trails sprayed everywhere. Cognitive dissonance, I love it, it's the future :)

Well I know there's no evidence of any aerial spraying except for the white lines being sprayed in the sky
    The contrails, you mean? The stuff that is the result of engines operating in the sky, the same stuff that has been seen and documented since WW2?

So the evidence you have of spraying is...not evidence of spraying.

But have FAITH! That's the important thing. Who needs evidence, when you can FEEL the truth (that you want to believe).

The contrails, you mean? The stuff that is the result of engines operating in the sky, the same stuff that has been seen and documented since WW2?

So the evidence you have of spraying is...not evidence of spraying.

But have FAITH! That's the important thing. Who needs evidence, when you can FEEL the truth (that you want to believe).

Yes I know, you're right! The engines operating in the sky are the same as the crappy engines of WW2 so it has to be the same stuff that has been seen and documented then, even though it's 2014 and technology has advanced incredibly far since WW2 and they're obviously not the same engines it has to be the same crap sprayed out because they're the same engines.

I like your logic, you make no sense.

Any case, I'm hoping it's multivitamins but I don't care what's being sprayed up there, just give me artificial sunsets and artificial skies. I hate natural sunsets, people fall in love under them, even write poetry about the wonderful experience, and bla bla.

I do love a good sprayed-up sky so, that last pic was from Paris BTW, the French call the spray of their WW2 engines 'Le Chemtrails', so romantic <3

1897668_10151912902667051_1079962917_n.jpg

Contrails over Paris. Wow, amazing.

Contrails over Paris. Wow, amazing.

Les Chemtrails, yes, amazing -- you'd love it, because whatever that crap is they spray with their crappy WW2 engines it lingers all day, hundreds of white lines all over the sky, blotting out the sun, even though they shouldn't cover the sky and blot out the sun because they don't exist.

Won't embed the image for some reason, but this is a picture of the Eiffel Tower. People complain about it because they think the spray-stuff, 'Les Chemtrails' is ugly but as you can see, the spray-stuff doesn't exist and the Eiffel Tower is typical Paris and romantic:

https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/p600x600/1897668_10151912902667051_1079962917_n.jpg

Les Chemtrails, yes, amazing -- you'd love it, because whatever that crap is they spray with their crappy WW2 engines it lingers all day, hundreds of white lines all over the sky, blotting out the sun, even though they shouldn't cover the sky and blot out the sun because they don't exist.
    Indeed, chemtrails don't exist. Contrails do. Even - gasp - over one of the busiest airport hubs in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

There's nothing being sprayed in the sky. There's no evidence that anything is being sprayed in the sky. There is no logical way that things could be being sprayed in the sky and kept quiet.

Really?
    U.S. military’s secret experiment sprayed radiation on low-income housing

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/04/u-s-militarys-secret-experiment-sprayed-radiation-on-low-income-housing/

But keep the faith etc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement