Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Fire Service

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭Fire1985

Ye interviews finished yesterday so I doubt someone has got a job offer yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭Fire1985

Ye interviews finished yesterday so I doubt someone has got a job offer yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭two4two

Somebody got a job offer without a medical.... that can't be right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 1028

Eamon336 wrote: »
    One of ours has been given a job offer today!

eamon336 nobody has been offered the job!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Bombero

Anyone else cracking up looking at their phone all day?

I am going out of my mind waiting... not to mention everyone texting me everyday "any news yet?" hahaha

:)

• Advertisement

long and painful wait

two4two wrote: »
    long and painful wait

Its pure stink, i have gone through it before for different jobs in different stations and it never gets any easier... haha

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Rob32

The wait continues......

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Kidasa

Rob32 wrote: »
    The wait continues......

Where is SAFO and all his info now?!

Id be suprised personally if he knew when the job offers were coming tbh. Hes already given us more than enough insight along the way to be fair.

• Advertisement

If/when we hear it wont be a job offer. It is just a nod to say you passed the final interview and through to either the medical/fitness assesment or your on a panel. Only after the medical/fitness has been successfully completed are they making actual job offers. That's how it was said to me at the interview.

either way the wait is unbearable :O

If/when we hear it wont be a job offer. It is just a nod to say you passed the final interview and through to either the medical/fitness assesment or your on a panel. Only after the medical/fitness has been successfully completed are they making actual job offers. That's how it was said to me at the interview.

either way the wait is unbearable :O

To be fair after the fitness test we did I would think its unlikely the medical will be any issue to be honest! Either way the waits torture

If I look at my phone anymore im going to go blind!

DAA HR if you are reading this... please put us out of our misery :D

Maybe its all a huge prank and there is no jobs :O

The longer it goes on the more I feel I havn't been lucky enough. A piece of me feels like the lucky 10 have been notified and it should be my email im checking and not my phone!

The longer it goes on the more I feel I havn't been lucky enough. A piece of me feels like the lucky 10 have been notified and it should be my email im checking and not my phone!

Id be suprised. Someone would have heard about it by now

Ah yeah this is just me losing my mind waiting :D

Ah yeah this is just me losing my mind waiting :D

Join the club! Hopefully we hear either way this week anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 15 fire1916

Oh sure the lucky 10 have been notified, they are all Eamon336's friends! ;-)

fire1916 wrote: »
    Oh sure the lucky 10 have been notified, they are all Eamon336's friends! ;-)

He was a bit odd ok. Iirc he mentioned he was with the ASUs earlier in in the thread! Not sure why he closedhis account either

• Advertisement

ASU? is that the Garda Armed Support Unit?, why would they even be bothered with wanting to join the Airport?

ASU? is that the Garda Armed Support Unit?, why would they even be bothered with wanting to join the Airport?

Airport search unit. The guys who do the xraying and searches and stuff.

I am sick to the stomach with the wait!! Can't take much longer haha

Ok, got that now, I think he's full of ****e, posting "facts" about the jobs and then closing his account, what's that about?

Ok, got that now, I think he's full of ****e, posting "facts" about the jobs and then closing his account, what's that about?

No idea tbh! I know he said he didnt pass the medical and he sid post quite late so perhaps hed had a few and decided to troll us? Complete specualtion of course

So this is it then, we should find out soon, is the course confirmed as August the 4th? , and for the record I have had a miserable week too, whenever the phone rings its everyone but the Airport

So this is it then, we should find out soon, is the course confirmed as August the 4th?

Thats what i was told in the interview anyway

Yeah according to HR in the interview it's penciled in for August 4th and the recruits are expected to give 14 week with full attendance. I wouldn't miss a second should I be successful **fingers crossed**

So will today be the day!

• Advertisement

I hope it's today because im without a phone for most of tomorrow :-/

Advertisement