Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 5, Episode 16: Felina

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

cloudatlas wrote: »
    Saul could get him out of there. Why couldn't somebody else with the same skills be employed? As I said it's just aspiration for the pure craic of it. What do you think happens?

Saul has already f**ked off though and he aint coming back for Jesse

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

Saul has already f**ked off though and he aint coming back for Jesse

Lol! What I meant by that was Saul was able to do it there is probably someone else able to provide the same service for someone who is a legend in the drugs trade. Sorry but I'm with Jonathan Banks on this Jesse escapes and helps Brock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

cloudatlas wrote: »
    Lol! What I meant by that was Saul was able to do it there is probably someone else able to provide the same service for someone who is a legend in the drugs trade. Sorry but I'm with Jonathan Banks on this Jesse escapes and helps Brock.

Helps Brock do what exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

Armelodie wrote: »
    Helps Brock do what exactly?

Cook meth of course, duh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

nuxxx wrote: »
    sorry if this is a dumb question, how did the cops show up at the end? heard the gunfire is the only thing I can think of

We don't know for sure could be the gunfire although the compound seems to be quiet secluded, so my best guess is that Walt tipped them off before he reached the compound, or he got skinny p and badger to call them with the location of the compound at a prearranged time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

the compound seems to be quiet secluded, so my best guess is that Walt tipped them off

My best guess is, Vince Gilligan or one of the cameramen on the scene called the cops.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I was going to say Lydia but they'd have managed to get their awful fast if that were the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭John Dodger

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    Yep. If there's one song that sums up the whole of BB for me its that one. class scene, class music..i've actually been humming it to myself since the show ended. That whole montage is brilliant and the song just takes it to a whole other level.
    Two other songs stuck with me as well are "Black" by Rome, the end of S4 where we get the lily of the valley reveal. And "Goodbye" by Apparat when Gus starts his walk to his death.
    Three fantastic pieces of music used to full effect.
    I not that keen on the badfinger song to be honest, for me it felt a little out of place or something.

Totally agree.

The other song I loved was Windy by the Association used at the start of 3.12 Half Measures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

I know the Malcolm in the Middle thing has been done over and over, but, I haven't seen this one yet..

1385274_519713224779306_831399934_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭Riddle101

chops018 wrote: »
    I know the Malcolm in the Middle thing has been done over and over, but, I haven't seen this one yet..

1385274_519713224779306_831399934_n.jpg

Haha, since you mentioned Malcolm in the Middle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

So we started watching BB about 7 weeks ago, started season 5 last week and just finished tonight. What the hell are we going to do now? Corrie and eastenders are just not cutting it.

Is there some kind of group I can join? Like AA only BB?

Yours truly,
    Need some help

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

What do you guys think Walt would have done had he not been hit by that bullet?

It can't be over now, tell me there will be a follow up eventually?

Eathrin wrote: »

Maybe killed himself? That's what I think

Died from cancer unfortunately I reckon, some time in the following days/weeks. Other than that I think he would have been picked up by the cops willingly and seen out his remaining days behind bars. It really is a shame we'll never see more of the character again.

A serious set of balls on Vince Gilligan for outright killing him onscreen though. The man has to be applauded for a lot of things, but knowing when and how to close a series is among the top of his accomplishments for me. Shame he couldn't do more for the X-Files in its later years, but I guess that wasn't his ship to steer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭clairefontaine

Died of cancer.?

This article explains why is not dead.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/09/Walter-White-Is-Not-Dead/280119/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Died of cancer.?

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/09/Walter-White-Is-Not-Dead/280119/

I'm going to print that out just so I can burn it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Died of cancer.?

That's the worst thing in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭mightyreds

A note from gus and mike wtf did he wake up in belize! That was some funny reading there had to be all tongue in cheek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,885 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Mr Magoriums Wonder Emporium on now....UTV:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

nuxxx wrote: »
    sorry if this is a dumb question, how did the cops show up at the end? heard the gunfire is the only thing I can think of
    Yep, you'd be surprised at how loud a m60 is, even in a secluded area. It would have rang the dinner bell for a 911 call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Mr magoriums wonder emporium is on utv now, wonder is it BB related its on.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Neil McCauleys Cooler Brother

adamski8 wrote: »
    Mr magoriums wonder emporium is on utv now, wonder is it BB related its on.

When I was checking RTE Aertel for a list of films, "Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium" was listed twice...(for ITV and HTV).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

When I was checking RTE Aertel for a list of films, "Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium" was listed twice...(for ITV and HTV).

Good to see your internet is back now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭jesse pinkman

Just to say I thought Felina was the perfect ending to the perfect series, loved every moment of it. Vince Gilligan is definitely the man to keep an eye on in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭John Dodger

Given himself in. It was obvious he hadn't long to live so it's unlikely he'd ever have seen a trial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

Dolbert wrote: »
    He stole Marie's purple... just like he stole her happiness! :eek: :pac:

I know you jest... but I wonder is there anything in that? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭SM746

Dean Norris on Brendan O C show on RTE1 in a short while

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Had a good ****

Advertisement