Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Where did you get this from?

You get it from finding all the spaceship parts I lost mine :( I had no space in the garage so I left it outside to go in and remove a car and it vanished

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

spider_pig wrote: »
    You get it from finding all the spaceship parts I lost mine :( I had no space in the garage so I left it outside to go in and remove a car and it vanished

Go to the police impound. It will probably be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

When you buy LS Customs do you have to drive out to the one in the sticks to get free upgrades for Franklin or can I go to any of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Makaveli wrote: »
    When you buy LS Customs do you have to drive out to the one in the sticks to get free upgrades for Franklin or can I go to any of them?

Its only the one out near the prison unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I was really hoping that wasn't the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Lol, i've become obsessed with golf now. I'm determined to beat the guys on hard, but they almost always play perfect games. My games has improved to the point where I can get near perfect games myself. But I usually end up getting mainly pars during the game, and a few birdies. So i'm beaten by a few points.

Funny thing is, when one of those guys screw up they always seem to be able to make a comeback later in the games. But when I screw up even once, i'm f*cked from then on. Still love the game though :D

The Tennis is also the same on hard, but I've been able to hold my own and have beaten them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hsan

Can anyone please tell me if I've already started a game, is there anyway to start another one without deleting the other one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

hsan wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me if I've already started a game, is there anyway to start another one without deleting the other one?

create a new profile on your xbox, then start the game again. it should save to a different slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I have finished the game but never came across these Epsilon missions? How do I get them and which character are they for?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

mutley18 wrote: »
    I have finished the game but never came across these Epsilon missions? How do I get them and which character are they for?

Michael

Go to internet. www.epsilonprogram.com, do the indentity test and wait a day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Using Michael goto the internet on your phone and search for "Epsilon" or "Cult" and go to the website. There is a test you have to take. When you complete that a new strangers and freaks will show up.

Good guide here but it contains spoilers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

first off you need to have completed "Father/Son" and "Pulling Favors" and the "Program Identity Evaluation" on the epsilon website.

I met a character in the city after doing pulling favors, who gave me the website address.

After completing the website, a question mark appears on the map near Raton Canyon. Go there and it all starts.

don't know if you can go straight to the website or do you have to be told about it by the character i met first.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Can anyone tell me how you actually fire rockets/machine gun using the NOOSE helicopter?

Its that one where you can simply walk into the base and climb up to the top and take it. Its located on the right hand side of the map. Ive stolen it a few times and tried every button and simply cannot fire anything.

When I first stumbled across it I was met with an invisible wall and couldnt access it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭markc1184

joe123 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how you actually fire rockets/machine gun using the NOOSE helicopter?

Its that one where you can simply walk into the base and climb up to the top and take it. Its located on the right hand side of the map. Ive stolen it a few times and tried every button and simply cannot fire anything.

When I first stumbled across it I was met with an invisible wall and couldnt access it at all.

On xbox its X to select either rockets or machine gun and then A to fire.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Finished it last night. GOOD LORD THE CREDITS! Finished the last mission at 3am, the credits were going on until 3:40. :pac:

V and IV endings
    I have to say I was a little underwhelmed by it. I chose the "deathwish" ending and it kind of fell flat after the big heist the mission before. Like, you went from a massive shootout in the Foundry which started the final mission well, but then it just dipped intensity. Killed Cheng with a well placed sticky bomb on his car, then hopped off my bike and massacred the rest of his men, killed Haines with one sniper shot and then just ran into the ocean to lose the 2-star wanted level for murdering an FIB agent (you practically get a 2-star for stealing a car or getting into a traffic accident with a cop... hardly comparable acts). Then for Devin it was just a case of killing a few soldiers and driving to the ending...

I dunno, it just... it just wasn't as "spectacular" as I was expecting. I mean, IV's last mission started with a class chase along the highway, a massive shootout in a factory, a bike chase, a helicopter chase, then a small shootout with the main bad-guy. It felt satisfying.

Overall I loved the game, there's enough to do in freeroam to keep me entertained for ages, but to be honest, I wasn't blown away by the main missions. There was a lot of repetition (so many sniper missions... :rolleyes:) and not enough heists (the ones that were in there were brilliant, some of the best missions in any GTA game, but there just wasn't enough of them! MOAR HEISTS!)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,106 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Finished it last night. GOOD LORD THE CREDITS! Finished the last mission at 3am, the credits were going on until 3:40. :pac:

V and IV endings
    I have to say I was a little underwhelmed by it. I chose the "deathwish" ending and it kind of fell flat after the big heist the mission before. Like, you went from a massive shootout in the Foundry which started the final mission well, but then it just dipped intensity. Killed Cheng with a well placed sticky bomb on his car, then hopped off my bike and massacred the rest of his men, killed Haines with one sniper shot and then just ran into the ocean to lose the 2-star wanted level for murdering an FIB agent (you practically get a 2-star for stealing a car or getting into a traffic accident with a cop... hardly comparable acts). Then for Devin it was just a case of killing a few soldiers and driving to the ending...

I dunno, it just... it just wasn't as "spectacular" as I was expecting. I mean, IV's last mission started with a class chase along the highway, a massive shootout in a factory, a bike chase, a helicopter chase, then a small shootout with the main bad-guy. It felt satisfying.

Overall I loved the game, there's enough to do in freeroam to keep me entertained for ages, but to be honest, I wasn't blown away by the main missions. There was a lot of repetition (so many sniper missions... :rolleyes:) and not enough heists (the ones that were in there were brilliant, some of the best missions in any GTA game, but there just wasn't enough of them! MOAR HEISTS!)

Agree with that, not sure why they put in the crew progression thing either since there was only 4 or 5 heists, seemed like a bit of a pointless add-on. Maybe they'll add more heists as DLC.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

J. Marston wrote: »
    Agree with that, not sure why they put in the crew progression thing either since there was only 4 or 5 heists, seemed like a bit of a pointless add-on. Maybe they'll add more heists as DLC.

And 2 of the heists didn't involve any crew at all which was disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ronoc 1

i have 99.5 percent completion and the last thing to is do is the tonya mission pulling one last favor but the mission wont appear,ive tried ringing her and i just get a voicemail.Also tried sleeping in bed several times but her logo wont appear.does anyone have a solution because unfortunetly i think this is a glitch and ill be stuck on 99.5 percent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Just killed the wife and kids as Michael. Will they be there the next time I play or gone for good?
    I'm long finished the campaign so they have no real involvement left.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Dfmnoc

Just killed the wife and kids as Michael. Will they be there the next time I play or gone for good?

they end up in hospital which u'll have to pay for

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

You'll just get a text from them saying you are paying for their medical bills. Same thing happens if you kill Trevor or Franklin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

They must work wonders in that hospital. They were a charred mess when I left them. A sticky bomb on the breakfast table will do that though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,487 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Trying to gold a load of missions and getting pissed off that I can't restart missions while in them, I have to kill myself and then exit and reload the main save and then pick and load the mission again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

They must work wonders in that hospital. They were a charred mess when I left them. A sticky bomb on the breakfast table will do that though :pac:

It's a shame the paramedics in the ambulances are so rubbish then, I've yet to see them help a single victim.

Number 804 in the world for the long triathlon; time 26:32.562

Can people still get hooks for hands, or do i need a fake hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Lost my bloody Porsche thingy lookalike!!

Left it at the Helipad and its now nowhere to be seen, checked Cop compound and its not there :(

Lost my bloody Porsche thingy lookalike!!

Left it at the Helipad and its now nowhere to be seen, checked Cop compound and its not there :(

It'll show up, I lost my space car and it showed up today in the impound. I've lost the exemplar and adder today, left the adder to do a water race and it was gone when I came back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Will I ever get iFruit on my vastly-superior-to-Android-Windows-OS? :( :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Is it possible to use that James Bond type car with the spikes and machine guns outside of them 2 missions? Can I buy it or steal it from somewhere?

Advertisement