Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Need to make a few extra bucks for Auld Michael.

Apart from the property payments weekly and robberies is there any way of making a huge killing??

there's the weed farm out by braddock pass, you can raid it once a week, each time you can get between 40,000 to 100,000 dollars

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Stocks are the only way to make big money AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Stocks are the only way to make big money AFAIK.

Stocks to me are like women to Graham Norton. They may look good but using them is another matter altogether :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

johndoe99 wrote: »
    there's the weed farm out by braddock pass, you can raid it once a week, each time you can get between 40,000 to 100,000 dollars

Only available to Trevor, AFAIK.

Only available to Trevor, AFAIK.

its available for all 3 characters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

its available for all 3 characters.

Your sig makes me hate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I went out to that farm as Franklin and took the money but everytime since - there's nothing there bar the cows

Mc Love wrote: »
    I went out to that farm as Franklin and took the money but everytime since - there's nothing there bar the cows

you have to wait a full 7 days each time (game time).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I know I'm in the minority here but I hated GTA V, I was never more disappointed in a game in my life. I counted down the days and bought it on launch night, I feed in to all the hype. Imo the story was a disorientated mess, the 3 characters were half baked in their development and unlikeable

I thought the series was moving towards the edgier side not regressing back into mindless childish nonsense.

I loved the gritty realism and movie quality story of GTA 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

you have to wait a full 7 days each time (game time).

Been there several times with all 3 and I've only got a spaceship part

• Advertisement

Been there several times with all 3 and I've only got a spaceship part

if you raid the farm on lets say a Monday at 3.00pm with Trevor, then Trevor must raid the farm again the following Monday after 3.00pm. I found that i must cross the bridge in a vehicle for the cash to appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

if you raid the farm on lets say a Monday at 3.00pm with Trevor, then Trevor must raid the farm again the following Monday after 3.00pm. I found that i must cross the bridge in a vehicle for the cash to appear.
    where is this farm and where is the money in it and how much is in it

where is this farm and where is the money in it and how much is in it

WEED_zpsb7863bd0.jpg

Depending on the time of day and how often you raid it, you can expect to get 40,000 to 100,000 dollars. There's a barn, you will find a suitcase inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Raided it once and cash was never there again for any of the characters not that I need it now though

Mc Love wrote: »
    Raided it once and cash was never there again for any of the characters not that I need it now though

works for me everytime. The Lester missions can bring in more than enough to buy several golf courses.

works for me everytime. The Lester missions can bring in more than enough to buy several golf courses.

what lester missions

what Lester missions

depends how far in the game you are, you will eventually meet a friend of Michael's, Lester will send Franklin on some missions, you can do all the missions, but if you just do the first and leave the rest until the main storyline is finished, he gives tips on the stock-market and you can invest a few million each time and reap loads back.

There's a guide here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/211290-how-make-up-1-5-billion-lesters-assassination-missions.html

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

what lester missions

Didn't you say a while ago that you'd finished the game twice? :pac:

3 times which is why im so confused why i dont know about any of this stuff
    i knew about lesters assassin missions but i thought there was more but ive never come across this farm

but ive never come across this farm

the farm is really off the beaten track, you should really just get a motorcycle or off-road vehicle and go exploring the map.

There's the epsilon program too, do it until the end to get a cool 2 million dollars.

When you pick up hitch-hikers as Trevor, don't bother bringing them to there destination blip, instead look at the map and you will see a new symbol the "altruist camp", bring 4 hitch-hikers here for 1,000 dollars each and after the fourth your invited into the camp and after a great shootout, you can pick up several cases totaling about 200,000 dollars.

There's loads more, so go exploring.

• Advertisement

bring 4 hitch-hikers here for 1,000 dollars each and after the fourth your invited into the camp and after a great shootout, you can pick up several cases totaling about 200,000 dollars.]

the shoot out ive done but the rest is news to me even the 200 k is

bring 4 hitch-hikers here for 1,000 dollars each and after the fourth your invited into the camp and after a great shootout, you can pick up several cases totaling about 200,000 dollars.]

the shoot out ive done but the rest is news to me even the 200 k is

did you bring the 4 hitch-hikers, and get invited in, and kill all the altruists in the camp. If you did this, then there were 4 suitcases, 1 on each porch of the wooden houses.

Almost forgot, on the big rock where Trevor is brought, you will also find an aluminum baseball bat, cant be got anywhere else in the game.

did you bring the 4 hitch-hikers, and get invited in, and kill all the altruists in the camp. If you did this, then there were 4 suitcases, 1 on each porch of the wooden houses.

Almost forgot, on the big rock where Trevor is brought, you will also find an aluminum baseball bat, cant be got anywhere else in the game.

i did all that, got the bat but no money

i did all that, got the bat but no money

you either didn't see the money or you had a glitch in the game data before the updates were released.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,293 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

akura wrote: »

:pac:

Did she shout "Free State Bastards" at 0.55? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Has anyone ever gone to that van out in the middle of nowhere, approached it and then all of a sudden wake up in your jocks? I've done it twice as Trevor, but no clue as to what the hell is supposed to have happened. It's around the Sandy Shores airfield if I remember correctly and one of the VW surfer vans.

Has anyone ever gone to that van out in the middle of nowhere, approached it and then all of a sudden wake up in your jocks? I've done it twice as Trevor, but no clue as to what the hell is supposed to have happened. It's around the Sandy Shores airfield if I remember correctly and one of the VW surfer vans.

To complete this successfully, you have to use Michael or Trevor, as you approach the van, use there special ability to slow time for Michael or Trevor's Rage, and turn around and kill the guy before he attacks you.

There is another instance of this at the Wind Farm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Lads wheres the best place to trade this iin ??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Just completed the Kifflom! side quest. Jesus that was tedious gaming.

• Advertisement

Just completed the Kifflom! side quest. Jesus that was tedious gaming.

did you get the 2 million cash.

Advertisement