Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options
1545556575860»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Gonna take a trip back into single player tomorrow for the 1st anniversary. Might go hunting for the rest of the space parts and finally get that Space Docker!

I'd love it if the did something special for the anniversary, like when they had snow in the multiplayer during xmas (which I missed) :)

I have 100% on my save file, but I've yet to do the very last mission with Franklin and the Samsquanch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I have 100% on my save file, but I've yet to do the very last mission with Franklin and the Samsquanch :D

Perfect excuse to do that tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Perfect excuse to do that tomorrow :)

Yes, so that I can say it took me a whole year to complete GTA V haha :pac:

A message from Ned luke (Michael)
    Hard to believe it's been a year since the game came out. It's the gift that just keeps giving...so thankful for everything this game has provided me and the family. Thanks Rockstar, Solo and Steven and the rest of the amazing cast and crew. And a huge shout out to all the fans...Happy Anniversary GTAV!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Proco Jr. wrote: »

For some reason I cant see this. What is it Proco?

For some reason I cant see this. What is it Proco?

A Happy 1st Birthday message from Steven Ogg (Trevor)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Aww thats so nice of him, I have to get on a computer and see this!

Great list of 100 things you might not have known about gta v. I actually didn't know a good few. Game is far ahead of other sandbox titles.

http://m.ie.ign.com/articles/2013/09/30/100-little-things-in-gta-5-that-will-blow-your-mind

• Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Just started playing the game again today. Started a new game and all. Been just about a year since I got it so it seems a bit right you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Just turned on GTA 5....got a notification with Trevor that my helipad, garage and marina had new vehicles.

Can't seem to see anything or is it just online?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Are they not in the Special Vehicles menu? (I haven't looked for them recently, but that's where all the others have been previously)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Just turned it on so I'll check and see...may have been a weird glitch!

Advertisement