Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭McGrath5

This Kifflom mission is a bit of a grind...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Walking down Grafton street there and 4 firemen just went into Weirs Jewelers.

That's a heist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

McGrath5 wrote: »
    This Kifflom mission is a bit of a grind...

great mission, only open the spoiler if you want a load of money.
    at the end of the mission, you'll be driving a car with 2.1 million in the boot, to a meeting with a helicopter, which will take the money off you. At one point Michael asks how much is in the boot, and he's told how much, at that point you can speed off with the cash and you get to keep it, this does not affect the outcome of the mission.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭McGrath5

johndoe99 wrote: »
    great mission, only open the spoiler if you want a load of money.
    at the end of the mission, you'll be driving a car with 2.1 million in the boot, to a meeting with a helicopter, which will take the money off you. At one point Michael asks how much is in the boot, and he's told how much, at that point you can speed off with the cash and you get to keep it, this does not affect the outcome of the mission.

Well maybe I'm been a bit harsh :p but having to
    wear the blue suit around for 10 days
    is quite annoying, but the other missions are good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

McGrath5 wrote: »
    Well maybe I'm been a bit harsh :p but having to
    wear the blue suit around for 10 days
    is quite annoying, but the other missions are good fun.

Oh, if you think that part is annoying,
    you can just keep saving to fastforward time
    your in for a REAL treat later! Word to the wise, an elastic band will come in handy;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

You guys have any tips for losing the cops? My tactics are taking as many corners as possible but I still get caught more than half of the time.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    You guys have any tips for losing the cops? My tactics are taking as many corners as possible but I still get caught more than half of the time.

Depends on the Star Rating you have. But swapping vehicles when out of police sight will throw them off, driving into alleyways, then leaving the car and hiding in a dark corner, and under bridges etc works too.

If you have a 4 or 5 star rating get to the beach (always leave an interest icon in place where on a beach there is a jet-ski) speeding out to open sea. If near mountains drive up the mountainside where there are no roads (good engine and wheels are necessary here).

If a helicopter is in pursuit, lose the ground forces first, then take out the helicopter (RPG) and speed off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

I try to head for the underground subways depending on the wanted level.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,330 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Alleyways. Even if you're not hiding in them, driving down them should throw a few pursuing cops off your tail. If there's a helicopter involved, either outrun it, or hide under a bridge or something.

If in doubt though....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,330 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Slightly off-topic but this article by Cracked.com is genius:
    http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-ways-grand-theft-auto-v-turned-my-son-into-monster/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

that garage is to do with the Epsilon Mission, where you deliver certain cars.

There is another garage heading east though that opens, not sure if you are able to save cars there though

Mc Love wrote: »
    There is another garage heading east though that opens, not sure if you are able to save cars there though

can you show me a map with exact location so i can have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I think its near the of the street with the vacca on it - will have to load the game for its exact location though

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Does taking the stripper home after the private dance minigame have any real affects on the game? I know that with Michael
    if you screw Sapphire and then go to the Shrink he'll tell him about being a bad boy.
    , but it seems to have no affect on Franklin...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I have 1 mission showing on Franklin constantly but I have no markers on the map and any time I ring Lester he never picks up, I never did all the assassination missions before finishing the story so I'm assuming that's the one but how do I get it to generate?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

krudler wrote: »
    I have 1 mission showing on Franklin constantly but I have no markers on the map and any time I ring Lester he never picks up, I never did all the assassination missions before finishing the story so I'm assuming that's the one but how do I get it to generate?

Ive got the same and its really f'ing annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

SamBrugha wrote: »

Go to that damn east of the city. It is probably a mission with Dom. I think I remember it not showing on the mini map either.

Go to that damn east of the city. It is probably a mission with Dom. I think I remember it not showing on the mini map either.

but....
    Dome is dead long time...

To see if its Dom check to see if you have completed:

Risk Assessment
    Liquidity Risk
    Targeted Risk
    Uncalculated Risk

You have to complete 'Targeted Risk', and all Parachute Jumps for Dom's last mission to appear which is "Uncalculated Risk".

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

krudler wrote: »
    SamBrugha wrote: »

You need to call Tonya

• Advertisement

To see if its Dom check to see if you have completed:

Risk Assessment
    Liquidity Risk
    Targeted Risk
    Uncalculated Risk

You have to complete 'Targeted Risk', and all Parachute Jumps for Dom's last mission to appear which is "Uncalculated Risk".

all done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Why cant you fit all 3 in a plane :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Tickle me impressed with the Police AI. They just did a rolling roadblock on me. :eek:

One guy got in front of me and kept stopping me from driving on. Then another got up beside me and shoved me to the wall. I thought it only fair to reward their ingenuity by letting them shoot me in the face.

ShaneU wrote: »
    You need to call Tonya

Ah ok, I was going through the phone and had forgotten half the people on it

ANOTHER sniping mission? Seriously? FFS. :mad:

The one I'm on is for Trevor to take out
    the O'Neill brothers in a forest
    ... how many more times will I be using this god damn rifle? :\

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

My friend has spotted "Trevor" in the place he works!

a1801b02cd0e5f265dfc24f7882c84f3.png

Why cant you fit all 3 in a plane :(

I wanted to do that too, boo-urns that you can't

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Does taking the stripper home after the private dance minigame have any real affects on the game? I know that with Michael
    if you screw Sapphire and then go to the Shrink he'll tell him about being a bad boy.
    , but it seems to have no affect on Franklin...

Not that I've noticed.

I've tried mixing strippers and hookers too, to comical effect. If you pick up a hooker, then call one of the strippers for a date, the hooker will start freaking out in the car and run off at the first opportunity. If you call a stripper for a date, then pick up a hooker on the way, the stripper will throw her out of the car when you arrive and get in herself.

It's hard trying to think of a scenario that the developers haven't thought of.

Anyone find the hippie commune yet? I went there a Trevor. It didn't end well :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Advertisement