Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean O'Rourke Today Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,905 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

touts wrote: »
    Oh my god like? Those two girls like? They are like something out of you know Ross O'Carroll Kelly Like? It was like SOOOOOO funny like? Especially when they were like speaking for the cleaners like? Like COULD you IMAGINE the like conversation between those two and like a salt of the earth Dublin working class road cleaner like???? (tailing off up to glass-shattering pitch)

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭signostic

now on the leader of some has-been political party...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

I know exactly who I'd like to guillotine

Michael & his party destroying the lives of thousands of Irish families & still happy to accept multiple inflated pensions & looking for more - now Mr Martin THAT is cynical :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,439 ✭✭✭touts

signostic wrote: »
    now on the leader of some has-been political party...

Not has been unfortunately. With FG on track to lose a TD in each constituencey and no Labour TD safe Fianna Fail could gain a significant number of seats and are looking good to be in the next government in some form next time out. As long as the current structures for funding of political parties prohibit significant private donations and instead allow taxpayers money to go to existing political parties it is extremely difficult for an alternative party to set up and run a major election campaign. And people thought FF brought that in to fight corruption. It may turn out that was the most corrupt anti-democratic piece of leglislation of them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I hope the reform alliance becomes a political party and Micheal, Enda and Eamon are not back in power.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

RobertKK wrote: »
    I hope the reform alliance becomes a political party and Micheal, Enda and Eamon are not back in power.
    They'll just go the way of the PDs: small party in coalition just voting along with the leading party.

People will see them for what they are. Fine Gael Nua. They might save their seats just like the likes of Mattie McGrath did by deserting Fianna Fail but they won't gain any.

Usual FF answer to anything - create another quango & who (I wonder) will be appointed to it? :mad:

Same old boring FF claptrap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

'Up the RA!' :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

If that prison in Peru ever needs a PR rep, they should hire this priest.

I wouldn't mind a spell in the place myself after listening to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

"I'm delighted you asked that question"

Chapter 1, Page 1, Pararagraph 1 of the Spoofer's Handbook for Politicians.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Jim Hacker would be proud of that one.

Jasus Arthur Spring is a bigger bull****ter than Dick was.

I have 4 foolscap pages of promises we kept
    My intern went looking for 20 promises we kept and found 100

Publish the list so.........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Good lord!
    Head in the sand for Arthur Spring!
    I think he is coing across as very aggressive and not very personable.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭neris

labour are so full of bluster and are kings of the all talk no action pr spoof. gilmore was getting dogs abuse on newstalk this morning over his frankfurts way gaffe a few years back

MLOD alert .... I gone :(

I was thinking for a minute that it must be a great day for the Travelling community that M'Lady O'Donnell graced them with a visit at Ballinasloe. But it turns out she was more interested in the horses for dressage and show jumping.

People "bidding up" for rental accommodation. This country will never change. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

Zapone Drone.....

God Regina Doherty is not very articulate "They gave stuff to the Irish people". Stuff?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Mum! There a deep breather on my radio! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Jesus, that newsreader doesn't sound well......

Jesus, that newsreader doesn't sound well......
    It sounded like he was breathing deeply to stop himself being sick or having a panic attack!

I wondered if he was about to have a seizure, luckily he went to a report and composed himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 TheBorderFox1

I wonder how Sean reacted when he finished the interview with Jeremy Paxman after referring to O'Rourke's comment as been akin to a clown.

I read newsreader Brian Finn's Twitter feed and here's what he's said about his deep breathing exercise live on air:

''Never run to studio - going to have it tattooed on my forehead'' !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

I wonder how Sean reacted when he finished the interview with Jeremy Paxman after referring to O'Rourke's comment as been akin to a clown.

I read newsreader Brian Finn's Twitter feed and here's what he's said about his deep breathing exercise live on air:

''Never run to studio - going to have it tattooed on my forehead'' !![/QUOTE]

Got the impression that Mr Paxman doesn't really appreciate having his views questioned, which is a little bit ironic considering what he does for a living.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Am I the only one in the country that has never watched a second of Love/Hate??

Never seen it, the idea of spending several hours in the presence of Dublin skanger gangsters is not a happy one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Who are the 2 oul lads waffling about it ? One of them sounds like he just watched last nights episode having never watched it before considering some of his comments, he wants a womans presence ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,905 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Who are the 2 oul lads waffling about it ? One of them sounds like he just watched last nights episode having never watched it before considering some of his comments, he wants a womans presence ?

Only caught the very end of it - was it worth listening back to?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement