Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,535 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

seeing Hayley last night hit home as my family are going through the same thing my nana only has less than 6 months also :(

Sad to hear Tajd

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭_LilyRose_

I agree - I think Kylie has gorgeous skin and it makes a nice change to see someone looking natural rather than Tina and Katie and Michelle who all look like someone took to them with a tin of ronseal varnish!

Michelle Keegan is half Spanish so her tan is natural...and imo Katy's tan looks like she's just really sallow as well? You could tell a few weeks ago that both of them had been away on holidays in real life when their characters appeared back after a short absence looking browner than normal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

_LilyRose_ wrote: »
    Michelle Keegan is half Spanish so her tan is natural...and imo Katy's tan looks like she's just really sallow as well? You could tell a few weeks ago that both of them had been away on holidays in real life when their characters appeared back after a short absence looking browner than normal

Get up the yard will ya? Spanish folk are olive skinned, not bloomin orange!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭_LilyRose_

Get up the yard will ya? Spanish folk are olive skinned, not bloomin orange!!!!

Haha, ah here I can't be the only one who thinks it looks natural? It's not orange and you don't get that colour with fake tan, no matter how much you use!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

syklops wrote: »
    Do their eyes meet over a fizzy orange?

That's a terrible thing to call Tina :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Only after catching up on last night's episodes. Truly beautifully done, so poignant. I was surprised when I didn't cry at Hayley being given the bad news but in the end it was the phone call between Roy and Fizz that did it for me, I was balling! Very well written and portrayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

_LilyRose_ wrote: »
    Haha, ah here I can't be the only one who thinks it looks natural?

I think you might actually be the only one who thinks it's natural. Perhaps you should get your tv looked at! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

syklops wrote: »
    A bit unbelievable surely? The age difference(26 years) aside, what would they have in common? Do their eyes meet over a fizzy orange?
    jos28 wrote: »
    That's a terrible thing to call Tina :D

On second thoughts, she's orange and she fizzes over in a bad temper in every second scene with a face on her like she just drank a pint of boiled vinegar. Fizzy Orange it is so :)

Source

Coronation Street
    will explore the issue of the right to die when Hayley Cropper decides that she
    wants to take control of her own death............

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Source

Coronation Street

Noooooo it's hard enough to watch at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

Source

Coronation Street

I actually said that to the other half, that they might go down that route when we first found out she had cancer, it's going to be heartbreaking to watch :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Tina and Peter Barlow
    will get involved

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Lol looks like Max could be a little psyco in waiting ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Who cared about Adam Rickitt's acting ability :P

Adam_Rickett_(6).jpg
    Has this fellow got scoliosis or does he always stand like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

OMG, I had tears in my eyes watching the part where Carla was telling the others in the factory about Hayley.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I loved the scene with Beth and Craig at the bus stop when she closed her eyes and said whisper in my ear:D very cute:o

I'm just watching now, but damn, imagine Whispering Fizz coming to sit by your bedside.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Just re-watched the Roy/Fizz phone call scene from the other night. I hadn't seen the tear fall down Roy's face the first time.
    If there's an award for the best acted five or six lines of dialogue, that has to be it.

casio4 wrote: »
    I loved the scene with Beth and Craig at the bus stop when she closed her eyes and said whisper in my ear:D very cute:o

Yes. I feel so sorry for him! I hope that the truth soon comes out.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Yes. I feel so sorry for him! I hope that the truth soon comes out.

Not long now next week :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Fiz was fantastic tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

WilyCoyote wrote: »
    Has this fellow got scoliosis or does he always stand like that?

Hahaha! I also think he looks like a woman:confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

i really like the guy who they drafted in to be Karls best man, think he could be a great full time character

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    I'm just watching now, but damn, imagine Whispering Fizz coming to sit by your bedside.....

i so would

i really like the guy who they drafted in to be Karls best man, think he could be a great full time character

I think he's the image of Norman Wisdom. He's not his son is he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Only watched a few mins of tonight! Tbh I don't think I'l be able to watch Hayley die! :(

Just watched tonight's..how well is the Hayley story being done? It's so well scripted and acted. I think maybe Fizz's tears were real. The silence in the factory during and after the news was broken was just the way it would be if for real. Watching Roy's performance would break your heart.:(

Ann22 wrote: »
    Just watched tonight's..how well is the Hayley story being done? It's so well scripted and acted. I think maybe Fizz's tears were real. The silence in the factory during and after the news was broken was just the way it would be if for real. Watching Roy's performance would break your heart.:(

It is really well done. Quality acting, especially from Hayley and Roy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I still can't believe Hayley is leaving!

What will become of poor Roy :(

• Advertisement

The could use him to replace Tommy, any time I looked at the screen quickly I thought they were each other.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement