Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Worst party ever. 3 kids and Mr Blobby playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

or
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    For all his evil cunning mischievous vengeful ways, David Platt is a great dad Karl has Craig's bests interests at heart ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Roy is so helpless, I feel desperately sorry for him. I have a friend a bit like him, his wife dies in a car accident, I've never seen somebody so helpless in their lives. Hope Roy doesn't suffer for too long and finds somebody to keep him company when Hayley is gone.

Emily mentioned her husband being shot. That is one of the first scenes from Corrie I can remember, along with the van crashing into the Rovers where Deirdre had left Tracey (don't know which one was first) and loads of scenes with Hilda, Stan & Eddie. Over 30 years ago I reckon.

Sherlock & Dr Watson (Jason & Dev) were in the pub for hours supping pints and looking at Karl. They must have been hammered by night time yet they managed to look perfectly sober ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

For all his evil cunning mischievous vengeful ways, David Platt is a great dad

Yeah until one of his kids crosses him in the future. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Red Kev wrote: »
    Roy is so helpless, I feel desperately sorry for him. I have a friend a bit like him, his wife dies in a car accident, I've never seen somebody so helpless in their lives. Hope Roy doesn't suffer for too long and finds somebody to keep him company when Hayley is gone.

Emily mentioned her husband being shot. That is one of the first scenes from Corrie I can remember, along with the van crashing into the Rovers where Deirdre had left Tracey (don't know which one was first) and loads of scenes with Hilda, Stan & Eddie. Over 30 years ago I reckon.

Sherlock & Dr Watson (Jason & Dev) were in the pub for hours supping pints and looking at Karl. They must have been hammered by night time yet they managed to look perfectly sober ? :confused:

Sherlock and Watson came to the conclusion that the only one who knows whats going on is craig, and Dev, Horatio Caine style sips his scotch, and looks away dramatically. How about instead of getting pissed you go and ask him?

• Advertisement

Yeah until one of his kids crosses him in the future. :eek:

Yeah, after all this is the same guy who planted drugs on his sister for simply not inviting him to her wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Anyone else find it weird that Jason who they make out as the thickest person on the street was the first to work out about Karl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Steven81 wrote: »
    Anyone else find it weird that Jason who they make out as the thickest person on the street was the first to work out about Karl

I said that in an earlier post. Not very Jason-like at all. He normally struggles with basic mental function yet here he is brain of Britain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

syklops wrote: »
    Sherlock and Watson came to the conclusion that the only one who knows whats going on is craig, and Dev, Horatio Caine style sips his scotch, and looks away dramatically. How about instead of getting pissed you go and ask him?

True, and they discussed the mystery while sitting at the bar, within close range of Karl. I thought the whole scene was hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

LynnGrace wrote: »
    True, and they discussed the mystery while sitting at the bar, within close range of Karl. I thought the whole scene was hilarious!

They were all sympathetic to Beth and saying the right things when they could have left their drinks for an hour and had a wee look around for Craig. All talk no action. A young teenager, who had been acting strangly for few months, goes missing all night and the only two bothered to help find him are Kirk and Chesney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That young fella who plays Craig is a decent actor very convincing doing very well in the storyline with Karl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    They were all sympathetic to Beth and saying the right things when they could have left their drinks for an hour and had a wee look around for Craig. All talk no action. A young teenager, who had been acting strangly for few months, goes missing all night and the only two bothered to help find him are Kirk and Chesney.

Good point! And if they do think it had something to do with Karl wouldn't the sensible thing be to try and find Craig and have a chat with him before Karl got to him or something happened the poor kid??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Good point! And if they do think it had something to do with Karl wouldn't the sensible thing be to try and find Craig and have a chat with him before Karl got to him or something happened the poor kid??

It's a soap, you should know far better than to presume ANYONE uses sense! :p

Audrey, Audrey, Audrey!!! Where will the money come from to fix the roof? Might just have to eat her words and deal with Tracey!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    A young teenager, who had been acting strangly for few months, goes missing all night and the only two bothered to help find him are Kirk and Chesney.

I loved Norris's couldn't care less reaction when Kirk was asking if he'd seen Craig. Very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Wonder how long till we see Jason on who wants to be a millionaire or countdown

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Audrey, Audrey, Audrey!!! Where will the money come from to fix the roof? Might just have to eat her words and deal with Tracey!

Why is Audrey so strapped for cash? she used to be really comfortably off. I missed the Gail thing. Did your man do the same to Audrey?

So why didn't Gail, David or Nick (Leanne in his place) offer to take in Audrey?

Does Audrey's Canadian son ever visit anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

Does Audrey's Canadian son ever visit anymore?

Wasn't that Nick? ;)

I'm not entirely sure but Corrie page on FB mentioned :
    Fizz moving in together with Ty
    so I'm wondering if Fizz is preggers with Tyrone[no spoiler here as I haven't seen it posted anywhere, just my own deduction at work ;)]

Aseth wrote: »
    Wasn't that Nick? ;)

I'm not entirely sure but Corrie page in FB mentioned:
    so I'm wondering if Fizz is preggers with Tyrone[no spoiler here as I haven't seen it posted anywhere, just my own deduction at work ;)]

I seen that earlier the actual spoiler, and I wondered the same

• Advertisement

Wasn't that Nick? ;)

No Audrey has a son or nephew in Canada. Nick went and lived with him for a few years when he was about 18.

Wasn't that Nick? ;)

He did look as old as the current Nick alright

syklops wrote: »
    No Audrey has a son or nephew in Canada. Nick went and lived with him for a few years when he was about 18.

Brian tilsley was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Alice1

Brian tilsley was it?
    No Buttercups. Brian Tilsley (owa Bwyan) was Ivy's son and Gail's husband and Nick's father. He got deaded - stabbed or sompin.

Audrey has no money cos Lewis stole it all an' then stole from Gail. (Some folk just don't learn)

I don't think Audrey has a son in Canada - but maybe so.

I don't get why Audrey wasn't offered somewhere to stay by family - haven't they all got elastic houses!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

The Audrey storyline is one of those silly and very annoying ones. She just goes along with the dodgy builder without even asking for a second opinion :rolleyes:
    Audrey has a son called Stephen in Canada, he is Gail's half brother
    http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Stephen_Reid

Have to agree that young Craig is playing a blinder. My heart goes out to the poor kid. I'll be glad when Karl is caught.

Lewis paid Audrey back the cash as she paid off the lady he conned ( he conned it off Gail to pay her back :P)

Did Audrey buy Gail's house for David and Kylie?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

jos28 wrote: »
    The Audrey storyline is one of those silly and very annoying ones.

Currently most of them are...
    I'm waiting for Karl to be found out and really sorry they decided Hailey has to go. People here say Roy might 'hook up' with Mary but I was kind of thinking Emily? Their characters are quite similar. Mary improved a lot and is not half as annoying as she used to be.
    I'm not sure why the writers decided Michelle should be so against Peter working in the factory.
    I would like to know who's the father of Kylie's child though I'm sure we will find out sooner or later :rolleyes:

Audreys son's name is Stephen, I think. He's Gails older brother.

Was there a second corrie tonight? Its not on the 3 player yet....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Strange Friendship to take place on the street
    Roy and David

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement