Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Had to laugh at Dev there...Beth was offering him the money for the supposed stolen chocolate, he was shaking his head and murmuring 'no,no please...come on' and his hand out waiting for it:D.

Aseth wrote: »
    People here say Roy might 'hook up' with Mary but I was kind of thinking Emily? Their characters are quite similar.

Emily??! Sure she's about 90?:eek: Gross! Possibly a friendship - incredibly boring though it would surely be. She got on my nerves the other night, not surprised Roy went down her throat..she is such a saintly self righteous do-gooder of an old biddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

Ann22 wrote: »
    Emily??! Sure she's about 90?:eek: Gross! Possibly a friendship - incredibly boring though it would surely be. She got on my nerves the other night, not surprised Roy went down her throat..she is such a saintly self righteous do-gooder of an old biddy.

lol I wasn't aware there's so much of an age gap. If I knew I wouldn't have suggested it. And it would be boring though it' not like Roy's and Hailey's relationship was wildly exciting ;)

Aseth wrote: »
    lol I wasn't aware there's so much of an age gap. If I knew I wouldn't have suggested it. And it would be boring though it' not like Roy's and Hailey's relationship was wildly exciting ;)

She's actually 83 in real life, he's 64 and Hayley's only 43. There's actually a bigger age gap between Roy and Hayley than Roy and Emily so you never know!! I suspect Norris wouldn't be best pleased!

(I'm only watching now btw)

I couldn't help laughing at the mental face of Karl squaring up the the lads:D...feckin' hell, total nutcase!

Not like Audrey to be so tactless as to let herself into the flat and say 'after all it is my flat'...and then say she thought Ozzy was a big rat. See if that was my dog??? I'd be livid...A rat???:mad:

Tommy, you stupid cnut:mad: feck sake! Why did he blab that out?!

• Advertisement

Ah sh!t! It's over:(..I was glued.

I really like Craig..he breaks my heart, God love him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

I know this whole Audrey living with Maria and Marcus is a kinda crap story line, it's so cringe.. I actually think it's funny.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Emily??! Sure she's about 90?:eek: Gross!.

A bit harsh?

A bit harsh?

I don't think either of them are gross was only referring to the extreme age gap...and was meant in a light hearted way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Was Sarah Brian's daughter or Martin's?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

KKkitty wrote: »
    Was Sarah Brian's daughter or Martin's?

David is Martins son. Sarah was Brians daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

syklops wrote: »

Knew 2 of them had the same dad but wasn't sure which. Anyone else want to give Craig a big hug. Such a good actor for his age.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

When does Karl get found out properly for once and for all?? It's taking way too long!

KKkitty wrote: »
    Knew 2 of them had the same dad but wasn't sure which. Anyone else want to give Craig a big hug. Such a good actor for his age.

Me! He seems like such a lovely kid and hes so softly spoken. I love him and Beth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Yes, Craig is so sweet, and innocent. I was petrified when he was alone with Karl, by the viaduct, and innocently said he was going to tell the police. I think he has played this brilliantly. Hope he gets more good storylines in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Yes, Craig is so sweet, and innocent. I was petrified when he was alone with Karl, by the viaduct, and innocently said he was going to tell the police. I think he has played this brilliantly. Hope he gets more good storylines in the future.

Not forgetting the rat. Craig's rat needs a storyline too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

syklops wrote: »

Sarah Lou and Nick are Tilsley and David Platt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

MugMugs wrote: »
    Sarah Lou and David are Tilsley and David Platt.

Sarah Lou and Nick? are Tilsley.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Sarah Lou and Nick? are Tilsley.

Apologies, Typo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Not forgetting the rat. Craig's rat needs a storyline too.

Well there will be a vacancy for a rat once Karl gets arrested. ;)

• Advertisement

Wasn't there a time when Gail didn't know who Sarah's dad was? Remember your man the Aussie fella-friend of Brian's who she had a fling with? She turned out to be Brian's but I can't remember how we knew that...don't think there was dna testing done that time but could be wrong. Maybe it was clear by blood type.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    When does Karl get found out properly for once and for all?? It's taking way too long!

Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Wasn't there a time when Gail didn't know who Sarah's dad was? Remember your man the Aussie fella-friend of Brian's who she had a fling with? She turned out to be Brian's but I can't remember how we knew that...don't think there was dna testing done that time but could be wrong. Maybe it was clear by blood type.

Sarah was born prematurely, the daughter of Brian Tilsley (Christopher Quinten) and Gail Tilsley (Helen Worth). Questions are raised about whether Brian is Sarah's father, due to Gail's affair with Brian's cousin, Ian Latimer (Michael Loney). Brian rejects Sarah, thinking she is not his daughter until a blood-test reveals otherwise, but it still takes time for him to bond with Sarah. Brian is murdered just two weeks after her second birthday, and Sarah is subsequently adopted by Gail's second husband Martin Platt (Sean Wilson) who raises Sarah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah-Louise_Platt

I was thinking last night about Sylvias exit. They really could have done it a bit better. Are we supposed to believe now that she turned back into the wicked witch over night? It doesn't add up, considering how upset she was over Hailey.
    They could have had her have a stroke or something (stress) to explain her absence.

Chucken wrote: »
    I was thinking last night about Sylvias exit. They really could have done it a bit better. Are we supposed to believe now that she turned back into the wicked witch over night? It doesn't add up, considering how upset she was over Hailey.
    They could have had her have a stroke or something (stress) to explain her absence.

I presume there's actually a reason that she left?

Saw Tommy in last night too. I presume he's complying with his sacking and acting himself out?

Kevin Webster is waiting on a jury verdict too on his trial. Wonder if he'll come back should he be ruled as innocent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

It was the bizarrest thing ever. She left a note or something saying she was going to her sister's or something like that? Makes no sense at all, who would do that ffs?!

MugMugs wrote: »
    I presume there's actually a reason that she left?

Saw Tommy in last night too. I presume he's complying with his sacking and acting himself out?

Kevin Webster is waiting on a jury verdict too on his trial. Wonder if he'll come back should he be ruled as innocent.

Gossip had it that she was ill in real life but she tweeted that her brother (I think) is ill, not her.

:eek: I had forgotten all about Tommys real life story. I didn't even blink when he came on.

IRL Tina got engaged to her Towie man. Aiming to be the next Posh and Becks me thinks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

[quote="Chucken;

IRL Tina got engaged to her Towie man. Aiming to be the next Posh and Becks me thinks :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hmm it might be just cynical me, but I would take the above 'IRL' with a very very large pinch of salt.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gossip had it that she was ill in real life but she tweeted that her brother (I think) is ill, not her.

:eek: I had forgotten all about Tommys real life story. I didn't even blink when he came on.

IRL Tina got engaged to her Towie man. Aiming to be the next Posh and Becks me thinks :rolleyes:

They will be bringing out their own fake tan range soon :P

• Advertisement

I'll be sorry to see Tina go (for obvious reasons) but in the same breath, she has become quite annoying of late.

Really think it's time that the cast was shook up a bit.

We need a bit of refreshing methinks !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement