Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

i really like the guy who they drafted in to be Karls best man, think he could be a great full time character

Can't flippin stand him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Corrie is on fire at the minute. Don't think there'll be an episode without tears from now till after the funeral.

Actors who play roy and hayley deserve an award for this story, best actors in any soap. Roy will be a lost little boy without the love of his life. So touching when she was telling him to learn to drive etc. she's just so worried about leaving him. Very realistic and lovingly done.

Like Beth, for all her gobbiness she really is a good mother. Poor wee Craig, feel so sorry for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I say keep Hayley in the show. Find a surrogate to carry her tumour - possibly Tracey - and offer Julie both salaries.

It'd be no sillier than the Bobby Ewing shower resurrection. :eek:

I hope Craig is ok. Himself, Beth and Kirk are just so brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I fear the worst, at Hayley's funeral . . .

Vicar: "Forasmuch as it hath pleased Almighty God of his great mercy to take unto himself the soul of our dear sister here departed . . ."

Tracey: "Brother!"

Dierdre: "Tray-cee!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

dont like roy or hayley, great acting but they are so boring. hope roy leaves aswell.

Poor Roy, you'd just want to hug him, hes like a lost little boy at the best of times...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    The could use him to replace Tommy, any time I looked at the screen quickly I thought they were each other.

:eek:

Really?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    :eek:

Really?

Yes, Liz! And I have had laser eye surgery, do you think I should ask for my money back :D:D:D:D

Stoopid football on again tomorrow night. Boo...

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

syklops wrote: »
    Can't flippin stand him.

That face he has on him reminds me of a guy who was a year ahead of us in primary school and was an awful b*ll*x the way he used to bully us. For that reason alone, I will never take to your man :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    wee Craig

Laser eye surgery for you too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Laser eye surgery for you too. :D

Ha ha ha so funny,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I still can't believe Hayley is leaving!

What will become of poor Roy :(

I suspect Mary will play a part in Roy's future. Maybe not in a romantic way for some time... but defo as a friend and chess partner. Mary can be a kind and thoughtful soul at times. Fizz also will look out for him for sure, she's like a daughter to him.

In reality, I couldn't see a man like Roy ever forming an attachment to anyone else after the way he did Hayley, such a decent person as she is would be a hard act to follow but in soapland especially Corrie, there are happy endings for folk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Ann22 wrote: »
    I suspect Mary will play a part in Roy's future. Maybe not in a romantic way for some time... but defo as a friend and chess partner. Mary can be a kind and thoughtful soul at times. Fizz also will look out for him for sure, she's like a daughter to him.

In reality, I couldn't see a man like Roy ever forming an attachment to anyone else after the way he did Hayley, such a decent person as she is would be a hard act to follow but in soapland especially Corrie, there are happy endings for folk.

Agree. I was just thinking of when he first arrived on the street, he used to shuffle around with the shopping bag, with the key tied with string to the bag. I hate that Hayley is dying. :( . They are a great couple and have had some great storylines.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

don't forget hour long corrie at 7 tonight :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

jayziz i forgot about that, this is the second sunday with an hour long episode anyone know why that is ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

don't forget hour long corrie at 7 tonight :)

Thanks, I almost forgot

Stupid messing around with schedules. Just feckin pick a slot and stick with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

A V A wrote: »
    jayziz i forgot about that, this is the second sunday with an hour long episode anyone know why that is ?

football :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

football :(

Yeah.. poxy football ruining our soapwatching :mad:

Ann22 wrote: »

I don't want Mary and Roy as a romantic pairing, keep them as friends only

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Wouldn't you think they would have had Max's party organised before his birthday? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

I missed a few episodes, where is Craig hiding?

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    I missed a few episodes, where is Craig hiding?

We dont know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Chucken wrote: »
    We dont know.

im guessing
    in the pubs celler

i hope the police find him before Karl does! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Whats the deal with Audrey's house? I wonder where the storyline is going.

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Whats the deal with Audrey's house? I wonder where the storyline is going.
    She moves in with Maria and Marcus and complains constantly. The she admits she finds owning 2 properties is getting to her so Owen expresses an interest in the flat. Some storyline eh? :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

"who'd abduct him (craig)?" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I thought Maria was rushing off to change her clothes before the party? Must have two of those flowery tops...

For all his evil cunning mischievous vengeful ways, David Platt is a great dad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Chucken wrote: »
    She moves in with Maria and Marcus and complains constantly. The she admits she finds owning 2 properties is getting to her so Owen expresses an interest in the flat. Some storyline eh? :pac:

Thanks, I can't wait :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement