Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Missed taht part. Wasn't the finale. Still a few episodes left at least. Wiki doesn't have an episode count for the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,921 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Season finale is July 20th

Mr E wrote: »
    Weird finale. Some good scenes with Cisco but it just felt like a regular episode. Who was that character after the credits?

Looks like Psycho Pirate going off the mask

So that was an episode.
    How did Sue get back to STAR Labs? I doubt Psycho Pirate brought her

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sorry I thought last week was the end. Not too bad this week, a bit filler-y though.

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So that was an episode.
    How did Sue get back to STAR Labs? I doubt Psycho Pirate brought her

Chester called her since they needed to steal something

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Predator Dr Fate mask wtf

Chester called her since they needed to steal something

I meant after she tranq'd herself and somehow ended up in a STAR Labs bed

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I meant after she tranq'd herself and somehow ended up in a STAR Labs bed

Ah I'm guessing Chester or Iris went in for her but this is The Flash we're talking about so she probably just magically escaped the building while unconscious and the audience is supposed to not think about how she escaped:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I thought they were in Arkham when I heard the laughter that was a curveball

• Advertisement

Sue sticking around anyway. Probably mention Ralph on occasion.
    Must be a special offer on catsuits with 2 in action this week.
    Guess the writers are Black Widow fans?

Chester and Allegra? He could do worse.
    Does he not have powers anymore?
    He really needs to get the detection systems checked with how 3 guys appeared out of nowhere.

Allegra channeling her inner Vin Diesel with the power of Family.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Got confused if I was watching The Flash or Arrow episode this week
    Either way was boring af

I know my memory isn't great but I'm completely lost on Godspeed in this show. I seem to remember he wasn't exactly a big bad, then he or a version of him would randomly appear in an episode's opening and then we get this episode.

Oh and Grant Gustin getting to work on his "Pretend you have someone to act with" technique.

Yeah Godspeed has become a pretty throwaway character.
    Good episode though - best in a good few weeks.

Was surprised they didn't
    introduce Barry as the Flash to Mark, since they rarely seem fussed about the whole secret identity thing.
    What was it that Frost found at the end?

I think it was just a timed distraction so he could do a runner out the window.

No need for spoiler tags for aired episodes.

I just try to use them for a day as I personally have a habit of forgetting something aired until I click into an updated thread and see people commenting on an episode I haven't seen. :)

Really starting to lose interest in this show now
    So many unlikeable characters - Iris, Chester, Cecile...
    And the storylines are getting really dumbed down

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

fritzelly wrote: »
    Really starting to lose interest in this show now
    So many unlikeable characters - Iris, Chester, Cecile...
    And the storylines are getting really dumbed down

I think I've about 3-4 episodes to watch..its hit rock bottom now and I've zero interest in it.
    SNOW is bland as hell, barry is just a cry baby now, Iris bugs the life out of me with her sheer stupidity, even Cisco is awful now.
    Think I'll just delete it from my list and remove it from my collection.
    Al the CW shows go this way.

To be fair, the finale was pretty decent.

Weird the way they left it with Tom Cavanagh though - could he return eventually?

• Advertisement

Well Thawne will probably show up again next season as I've a feeling it will be the final one. Don't know why they don't just use Matt Lescher instead of Cavanagh. With regards the finale, it was good but shame it didn't end in some kind of cliffhanger or teaser like usual. Found the whole ninja stars and whip used by Impulse and XS to be cool use of the speed force but found the

whole speed force swords pretty silly

I was just thinking they used the Schwartz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Since it's return this year I'm not sure why it has been given a mighty Morphin power rangers style overhaul, everything from the cheap slow mo shots, cheap special effects and the costume's look ill fitting with a definite,v apparent cost saving measures, godspeeds costumes looked horrific, barts looked like it was picked up in costume hire,I know they've reduced money but I never thought you could make a show look this cheap

Speedster Iris - I puked

The CW announced on Wednesday that The Flash‘s eighth season will kick off Nov. 16 with a five-part special titled “Armageddon,” and feature a cavalcade of super-powered guest appearances. Among the heroes and villains joining Team Flash:

Javicia Leslie’s Batwoman, Brandon Routh’s The Atom, Cress Williams’ Black Lightning, Chyler Leigh’s Sentinel, Kat McNamara’s Mia Queen and Osric Chau’s Ryan Choi.

Additionally, Tom Cavanagh and Neal McDonough are set to reprise their respective adversarial roles of Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash and Damien Darhk.

Here’s the official “Armageddon” logline: “A powerful alien threat arrives on Earth under mysterious circumstances and Barry (Grant Gustin), Iris (Candice Patton) and the rest of Team Flash are pushed to their limits in a desperate battle to save the world. But with time running out, and the fate of humanity at stake, Flash and his companions will also need to enlist the help of some old friends if the forces of good are to prevail.”

Won't read the spoiler but gotta wonder why not name it The Brave & The Bold. Though think they used that name for a previous team up on either Arrow or Flash

Yep The Brave and the Bold was the Arrow episode for the second part of the Arrow vs Flash crossover

• Advertisement

Advertisement