Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,735 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jon Cor to play a villain in season 7

• Registered Users Posts: 60,476 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not a bad return (despite Barry's dodgy accents).
    The casualty had a bit less weight than usual because you know he'll be back. It was well done though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,927 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Maybe it's because it's been so long but so much of that was confusing.
    Where is everyone? I know they explained Ralph and Sue are in hiding due to the issue with Ralph's actor. I think Caitlin is getting help with health issues? Don't know where Cisco was. Not having them there for what happened just seems bad.

And how exactly does the Artificial speed force work? Does he have to do laps to recharge? Or is he somehow always connected to it?
    Hope they cover that thing instead of just telling people not to touch it.

Cecile suddenly able to use new abilities with no practice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well last nights episode was certainly great... But that (I'm assuming was the true Season 6 ending) cliffhanger.
    OG Wells is back

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Sheldon Cooper Barry was off putting to say the least I half expected a third party was still in control of him but no it was weird

Sheldon Cooper Barry was off putting to say the least I half expected a third party was still in control of him but no it was weird

Made sense within the context of the episode, cold, emotionless, but more tactically aware Barry..

I'm hoping this season is when he eventually grows into the legendary hero that's been mentioned the last several seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Anyone know when the newest season airs on Sky? I've googled it and all I could find was Spring 2021.

Well that's how they write Ralph out.

So Joe thinks to cover up all the windows but fails to notice a big mirror?

I was wondering where Eva's clones got the guns since she lost hers.
    Bit of an anti-climax ending for her.

Wonder what Wells was looking at.

As for the scene before the credits comics spoiler
    Looks like it could be the other forces

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The cheese was strong with this one.

Eva suddenly had a change of heart.... pfffft.

Not a terrible episode though.
    Abra Kadabra
    back next week too. Ugh. The only thing potentially cheesier than this episode is
    David Dastmalchian
    . :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,477 ✭✭✭sioda

Mr E wrote: »
    The cheese was strong with this one.

Eva suddenly had a change of heart.... pfffft.

Not a terrible episode though.
    Abra Kadabra
    back next week too. Ugh. The only thing potentially cheesier than this episode is
    David Dastmalchian
    . :o

Oh so very cheesy but it's the type of show and there is not many that could get away with it.

Interesting to see where they go with the rest of the season since that was to be the last season's finale

Presto chango ending was stupid Barry completely betrays the team next episode all is forgiven and Iris goes from Awakenings to Super power to no power and don't make me talk about that TARDIS less time lord exit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Christ that was awful rubbish.
    Bad enough with Eve but bringing ‘Ralph’ back was even lamer.
    Can’t see myself sticking around with it for much longer, I cut the Arrow loose around the same time as it was going completely stupid.

For this week's episode
    Double Danielle? I can live with that. Though maybe it was the effects or what Caitlin was wearing but Frost looked a bit smaller to the point I thought they had got Kay to play the role.

Kinda guessed from the title what would be introduced here.

Jordan Fisher has been cast in the recurring guest star role of
    Bart Allen, “the fastest teenager on the planet”… and Barry and Iris’ future son

TVLine

Jordan Fisher has been cast in the recurring guest star role of
    Bart Allen, “the fastest teenager on the planet”… and Barry and Iris’ future son

TVLine

That's a different take on the character from the comics.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Didn’t they already do that storyline?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,378 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Grant Gustin been working out? He was never that buffed and don't think I've ever seen him show it off in the show before

fritzelly wrote: »
    Grant Gustin been working out? He was never that buffed and don't think I've ever seen him show it off in the show before

He has, mentioned something about in on Instagram in February.

• Advertisement

So Psych attacks multiple times yet Fuerza, manages to stay hidden?

If they can shrug off Barry's lightning, then why does Psych's power affect him?

Has Frost done anything to get the attention of the governor when the good guys are willing to work with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Cotts72

This show is getting worse. I really don't see how it can improve and I've been with it from the start. In the latest ep I don't get how everything got reverted back to the past era yet star labs still somehow managed to have modern day super computers etc

Yeah when Frost was watching TV, the TV show changed but the TV stayed modern TV.

I think they really stretched to name the forces as they are in the comics. OK, Strong is obvious, but fear = sage and time manipulation = still?

The glowing eyes villains are crap compared to the horror of Zoom and Thawne this PG stuff is like 1990s Power Rangers 9n a lower budget.

That aside Chester's story arc was well done

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

The show's producers are looking for more money because they know their budgets are poor and they now are really shown up by the likes of WandaVision.
    I'm used to low budget shows so it doesn't bother me but it does feel especially cheap this year.

The budget is season based rather than episode based, isn't it?
    They need to use the budget wiser. Like did we really need a dinosaur in this episode?
    Whatever about Flash, I started watching the final season of Supergirl and they're really low on finances, going by the effects and sets.
    Looks like it's all gone to Lois & Superman to get off to a good start.
    I hope Stargirl doesn't suffer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

The problem for a lot of these shows especially after a few seasons the wages of the main stars rise but the budgets of the shows don't

so as an example a 10 million budget for season 1 where wages are 10% of the overall budget is great, but 10 million budget for season 7 where wages are 40-50% of the overall budget is not

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

The problem for a lot of these shows especially after a few seasons the wages of the main stars rise but the budgets of the shows don't

so as an example a 10 million budget for season 1 where wages are 10% of the overall budget is great, but 10 million budget for season 7 where wages are 40-50% of the overall budget is not

just cut the cast...I could easily do without Killer frost, Chester ffs, Iris, Joe and Cecile...even Cisco is just borderline...
    and just kill off the whole paper crew as well..

Nora West-Allen
    returns for the 150th episode along with a few more episodes

TVLine

• Advertisement

I'm not reading the spoiler but looking up Wikipedia, they're only on 141 tonight so I'm sure sites will stop using spoiler warnings before then.

Advertisement