Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,428 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Felt no love for that episode, bad actor playing the main character - Chester is no Cisco, so annoying in every scene he is in

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah that was not a good episode. The fire guy and his son were really bad. And now this soap opera type feud between Allegra and her new nemesis.

And I agree on Chester. He was grand at first but maybe just in small doses.

I would not be disappointed if they announced next season is the final season.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Useless Lump

22 episode seasons is not the problem. What goes wrong is that they stretch a story out over all those instead of breaking it up into multiple stories. 5/6 episodes is more than enough to tell a good story - then end it with a cliffhanger for the next bunch of episodes.

Oh joy - a whole Chester/Chuck centric episode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭larchielads

Sue Dearbon not in a cat suit😟

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭larchielads

One more thing why is the flash face timing iris, he can be there in a flash, so no need for face timing!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Anyone remember the last time there was a really good Flash episode? I'd nearly forgotten what it was like. 🙂

Venom Deathstorm is a great villain. 😄

Fingers crossed this quality is kept up for the last 8 episodes.

Is there something off with Candice Patton - a few seasons now where she hardly ever interacts with the rest of the cast and even less with Grant Gustin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Im not even sure I can bring myself to watch these last few episodes, its become too much like hard work!

• Advertisement

I actually thought it was later in the season. So used to short seasons for series now it's hard to think there are still 8 episodes left.

Twice there were attacks in STAR Labs and twice Barry just stood by the monitors to find out what it was instead of using his superspeed to go check.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Good episode, got semi spoiled before watching seeing article headline on TVLine so knew somebody was going to die. Was half thinking it was going to be Iris dying

These days it seems tv series advertise deaths to draw viewers. Think it was Lost or maybe something more recent that had a load of fake outs before the actual death occurred.

Good episode and considering Marc's past and what happened here, revealing Flash's identity probably wasn't a great idea.

I dunno, he's kind of a hero because of Frost but still does the odd robbery. Barry reveals his identity very easily anyway. I wonder who the new big bad will be as only 5 episodes left. Is the rest of the season going to be tied to what's going on with Iris?

I just mean he risks turning bad again after losing her. Though could probably be convinced by going the "What would she want" route.

I was looking at how many episodes were left and saw a few episode titles.

7 episodes to go.

Well that was a crap episode

What I got from the episode is that Frost was the greatest person who ever lived.

Since when did Cecile join the team fighting bad guys. And why don't any of the other team members wear masks?

Very filler-y alright. Not the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,993 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

They could have at least shown what actually happened with the villain of the week to break the monotony of having to watch the rest of it 😀

Yeah, just made the episode even worse

I wouldn't have minded the episode so much if it was an actual actor that left but...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Cecile fights from a distance using her empath powers pretty handy team member during the social distancing era we are/were in during filming.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Marks rampage was touching poor guy.

Who would've thought that broadcasting videos of yourself building something that could be used as a weapon would be a bad idea? Lucky it's only good people that use the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,993 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

But everybody had a warm and fuzzy feeling inside when they discovered that it wasn't a weapon at all, but something built by a saintly figure to help his fellow man. In the real world it would have been used to wipe out whole populations 😯

The character is so annoying - he's like a cheap knockoff Cisco without the gravitas

Well that was an anticlimactic end to one of the ongoing Arrowverse stories.

Probably realised they needed him free for the new Justice U series so had to wrap up that storyline quickly.

I thought that a great episode, and good end to the Eobard arc.

Looking forward to the last two episodes now.

Yeah it was so anticlimactic after having him show up in Batwoman and Superman and Lois asking for help with it , just to have him turn it down. He's showing up in the Superman and Lois finale, supposedly to set up the season 3 bad guy. I wonder if it's due to his refusal of the power

That's how to do a cliffhanger. 😮

• Advertisement

Hopefully she's gone forever

Advertisement