Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All-Ireland Senior Football Quarter-Final: Dublin v Cork - 3/8/2013 7pm Croke Park

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Tobyglen

Cork are absolutely woeful Counihan is the biggest turkey in inter county management. Surely be gone after this debacle.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

Brilliant goal, Dubs will draw away now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Job done.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,688 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Tobyglen wrote: »
    Cork are absolutely woeful Counihan is the biggest turkey in inter county management. Surely be gone after this debacle.

If only.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Would like to say great goal, but some think there is an anti Dublin brigade here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,688 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Neeson wrote: »
    Job done.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

opps i seem to be a few minutes behind on the stream

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

I disagree....both saw a near certain goal on the cards for their opponents and broke the rules to prevent it.
    I don't understand the rage against cavanagh and not against shields tbh

A Dublin player couldnt have just kicked the ball while Shields lay over it....it would have been a free out...the ball would have had to come loose first...admittedly he should have gotten up and put his toe under it but I dont think both incidents are the same.

Cluxton finally misses one. Kerrigan on.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

The same, only different

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

How is graham canty still getting selected at intetcounty level?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

one thingthat bugs me...
    even thou im shouting for the dubs in this match, I dont like the time cluxton wastes when talking frees, i hope time gets added on the end for it

Only a goal in it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Ger Canning is really missed here on commentary.
    You really need to have a good voice to be a commentator, someone needs to let RTÉ bosses know that...

How is graham canty still getting selected at intetcounty level?

Answer...the manager.

kupus wrote: »
    one thingthat bugs me...
    even thou im shouting for the dubs in this match, I dont like the time cluxton wastes when talking frees, i hope time gets added on the end for it
    But in fairness he does run up to take them. He's just methodical about taking them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

Sheehan is a class act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

kupus wrote: »
    one thingthat bugs me...

Added time is a joke tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Cork put the skates on in the latter quarter of the last 2 matches. Could be a repeat and make way for a very exciting end

That was just absolute ****e from Connolly. Inexcusable. You wouldn't see that on an under 12s team ffs.

• Advertisement

This game should be over but with that full forward line Cork have Dublin could well regret all this wastefulness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

That McCaffrey lad has been training.

Nice score from Hurley...2 in it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

How many goal chances have Dublin missed now? This is bubbling up to be the best 20 minutes of football in a long time

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Game long way from over yet. Still goals in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

McCaffrey needs to learn how to pass, could cost Dublin with his greediness

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

if dublin lose this it will be because of the ridiculous level of glory hunting

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭freddiek

why do the Dubs need to get almost on the goal line before they shoot?

O'Connor now on...he loves getting goals against the Dubs!

• Advertisement

Senile old man getting booed.

Advertisement