Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All-Ireland Senior Football Quarter-Final: Dublin v Cork - 3/8/2013 7pm Croke Park

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Cadogan is feckin useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

If Cork learn how to tackle they could actually get back into this game easily enough

yop wrote: »
    Dublin goals coming.

Gas too how the Dubs on the hills sing songs about the Gardai all day.

God yeah ye really love the guards up there.....How is there so much crime in a city that loves the cops so much? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Brogan again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,688 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Sheehan is nearly unplayable under the high ball

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,688 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

blatant pen not given for dublin

Its the football equivalent of the day Aisake going to town on the Tipp backline in 2010 in terms of pumping it long into the big man and watch him clean up. Sheehan is a monster.

Should be 4th Dublin goal number there by right and then a strong call for a penalty. Useless umpires

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

How did the fatties at the posts not see that. Useless blocks in jackets.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

Umpires? for what

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Was the ref not watching that at all?
    Shocking call.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    blatant pen not given for dublin

What more do they want? They have home advantage !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

More shambolic refereeing in a GAA match. The blind leading the blind.

Hurley for Cork looks handy too.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

The dog owners in full voice in the hill

Was the ref not watching that at all?
    Shocking call.

Can hardly blame the ref -there wee 7 or 8 players between him and the ball - the umpires however could not have had a better view

Utter bull****.
    Parnell park would be a home advantage.
    You wouldn't say Chelsea have a home advantage playing in the FA cup final in Wembley against Manchester United.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

More shambolic refereeing in a GAA match. The blind leading the blind.

Coldrick will make mistakes but he is not anywhere near being the worst ref out there. Decent enough first half anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So you promote refs allowing away teams with cheating? Interesting if not completely stupid post.

I was in the davin stand and could see it as clear as day. How the ref and umpires missed it I will never know.

Aidan Walsh having to drop back as far as he is for Cork is a bad sign of their defence. He should be spearheading their attack and he is being wasted.

Utter bull****.
    You wouldn't say Chelsea have a home advantage playing in the FA cup final in Wembley against Manchester United.

Not a very good comparison as Chelsea don't play all their FA cup matches at Wembley, whereas Dublin play all their Championship games at Croker.

• Advertisement

Coldrick will make mistakes but he is not anywhere near being the worst ref out there. Decent enough first half anyway.

In fairness to Coldrick he always communicates with players and is a very transparent guy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Dublin will be lucky to get out of here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Can hardly blame the ref -there wee 7 or 8 players between him and the ball - the umpires however could not have had a better view

If I'm down on the ground on all fours , unless I am David copperfield I think it's fair to say I can't possibly pick the ball up myself without fouling.

But of the refs view was hindered then the umpires have no excuse. Bottlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

Cork are having to work much much harder for their scores. It's Dublins to lose now big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Utter bull****.

Or England getting to play in their biggest stadium for most games in the World Cup finals.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

its the usual see no evil carry on you get from some umpires, utter cowardice. Shouldnt be let near a match if theyre shown to have no integrity like that guy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Most wasteful I've seen Dublin forwards since the big hefty fella who took decent frees in the early nineties.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I'd rather dublin go into this second half losing.
    That's when they wake up and cop on to the game. Going into second half winning and they'll drop their guard.
    But hope they keep up what they are doing.
    They are alot quicker on the ball. Just need to break that cork defence and get the ball on target

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

The chess analogy by Brolly made me lol something awful - he's a class act tonight

• Advertisement

There's an anti Dublin brigade lurching in the background for years who were in the shadows as the Dubs weren't playing well but they're back in full force it seems.
    90% of Dublin games if there's a match on before the Dubs play, both teams will be supporting Dublins opponents.

Advertisement