Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT WEATHER. ALLLLLL THE WEATHER. WEATHER WEATHER WEATHER

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Phew.. feels like ahm in the med

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

the heat is giving me jock itch, my balls are itchy:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

fryup wrote: »
    the heat is giving me jock itch, my balls are itchy:o

Remove thy jocks and be free!!!!!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Highest official temp recorded by Met Eireann was 28 degrees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Nemeses wrote: »
    Remove thy jocks and be free!!!!!!

i did, still itchy:o and its spreading to my mickey as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

Then thats not the heat causing that.

Thats something you've caught elsewhere..... Go see Doc - He'll sort that one out for ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭viota

groom.I found to be a lot less itchy when i did.Its the heat and crotch sweat.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Vaseline. Works wonders on ire prevention.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Cider is disgusting. I'd rather drink out of the river Liffey.

River liffey is disgusting. I'd rather drink out of a bulmers bottle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Hit 30 here too. Killin meeeeeeeee!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I wish I had been smarter over the past few days in regards to sun tan lotion.

Got a wee bit burnt so Im avoiding the sun now for a day or so :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I don't mind the heat for myself but I have a newborn baby and the heat is turning him into a little ****. He's normally really laid back but he 's been in terrible form all day and I'm constantly checking if he's too hot or too cold. Will make my life easier when the heat fecks off!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Personally I prefere being too cold than too hot, as is easier to warm yourself up (more layers, put on a fire) than it is to try make yourself cooler

I'm not complaining about the sunshine though, I do like it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

My one complaint is that my bedroom is on the ground floor so I can't open my windows at night

But besides that, it's brilliant to have such wonderful weather for once

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Katunga

27 in Shannon and 31 inside at work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

Heat is alright, but humidity is bad.

I could clean windows with the sweat on my ballbag on a hot humid day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

El Guapo! wrote: »
    I hate when irish people whinge and moan about a few days of nice weather. You'd swear we were in the Sahara.

It's Ireland. It pisses rain for most of the year. Everyone's always depressed. We get a few days of sun and people complain.

Just sit tight and enjoy it while it lasts. You can have your drab, grey depressing weather back soon enough.

I take it you dont suffer from sinusitis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

It's 28 degrees here :( I want to go to sleep tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swimming in a sea

I don't know how accurate google weather is but it says that we will have this weather untill monday of next week at least:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Definitely gonna last until Monday, starting to cool back down again then but still between 15-23degrees.

My car temp was reading 39degrees today, love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

It was 28 degrees in Carlow today.

I hate when people say "enjoy the heat while it lasts; it rains most of the time here". I find it impossible to enjoy the kind of weather that makes me feel exhausted and makes litres of sweat pour out of my forehead and then heats up the sweat so much it stings my face.

I'd like some middle ground between pissing rain and unbearable, sweltering heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swimming in a sea

It was 28 degrees in Carlow today.

I hate when people say "enjoy the heat while it lasts; it rains most of the time here". I find it impossible to enjoy the kind of weather that makes me feel exhausted and makes litres of sweat pour out of my forehead and then heats up the sweat so much it stings my face.

I'd like some middle ground between pissing rain and unbearable, sweltering heat.
    28 degrees is hardly unbearable, sweltering heat, I was in Sydney in January when it hit 45.5 degrees that was oven hot I went for a walk in the park and there was still some people out jogging, nuts:D.
    If your not used to it then it can take a few days to adjust but by then it will be probably be pissing rain:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

28 degrees is hardly unbearable, sweltering heat, I was in Sydney in January when it hit 45.5 degrees that was oven hot I went for a walk in the park and there was still some people out jogging, nuts:D.
    If your not used to it then it can take a few days to adjust but by then it will be probably be pissing rain:rolleyes:

Difference in humidity though.

Low humidity means your sweat can evaporate and thus use latent heat to take heat from your body.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Oh yeah, or the sweat making your sun cream run into your eyes. The PAIN of that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Sitting out the back with a cool breeze blowing in my face.

A farmer is turning the grass in the field beside us and the smell is deadly.

Tis a grand evening in the countryside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

I left a yorkie bar in the front seat of the car by accident, now it looks like my toilet after a vindaloo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

I seen people buying Mc Donalds coffee and thowing it over themselves just to cool down..

What did you see?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭Archeron

Fat people eating the crackling on their own arms.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Its so hot here you could cook an egg on a rock, if you had an egg!!

Advertisement