Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things Debs/Grad related

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

deise_girl wrote: »
    I swear there is! The only thing I have sorted for this debs are my tickets.. And actually as I type this Im not even 100% where I left them

get a dress and thats it? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I wish that's all there is to it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

We havn't gotten tickets and its tomorrow. Maybe its just a list.

The spot looks tight though

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mundungus portfolio

Anyone want to with me? :L :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Oh what Id give to be such a naive, innocent boy

• Advertisement

Anyone want to with me? :L :)

Nice try Mundungus. You'd abandon us at the bus. I seen your moves in the Harry Potter movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

7 or 8 weeks to go 700 or 800 things to organise. Oh life..

Ticket, suit, money for drink.

3 things is all!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Do the corsages have to be a colour to match the dress? I ordered one in the florist today but I was never asked about what colour I wanted/needed. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

I now have a date fe my debs yay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Dropping No Eaves

woopah92 wrote: »
    Just got asked to a 3rd debs today Thank god I'm a guy and can wear the same suit :L

http://youtu.be/5hR5YNqE3K8

• Advertisement

Suit sorted. All I need now is a tie, and money for drink. Happy days!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Good folk where does one even start looking for a dress? Preferably a shop in Ireland with a website but at this point Id nearly import from China..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

The Chinese, a great bunch of lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

Good folk where does one even start looking for a dress? Preferably a shop in Ireland with a website but at this point Id nearly import from China..

you could try boohoo.com, they ship free to ireland, they had a prom section a while back I think

Try TK Maxx! They have shops all over the place and the dresses are dirt cheap from like 25-30 up and they're gorgeous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

why didn't I think of that? I got my dress at tk maxx and everything! It was only 55 euro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

I got mine in debenhams, try coast or Fran And Jane, if you don't have them in Waterford those shops are in cork, you can check out the coast website see if there's anything you like :D

a0ifee wrote: »
    why didn't I think of that? I got my dress at tk maxx and everything! It was only 55 euro :D

I got mine in a bridal shop that was having a clearance sale, 50 quid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

I got mine yesterday for 63 euro in Pamela Scott but I don't think they have many shops :confused: anyways there is two in limerick and in the kiss magazine debs edition there is a voucher for 20% off :D they have some lovely dressed aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭woopah92

Thinly veiled "I'm such a stud!" post. :cool:

Sorry, woopah, I just couldn't resist! :o

Well I couldn't just come out and say that now could I :cool:

• Advertisement

After just crawling into bed all I can say is its a night that wont be forgotten. My ears are still ringing.

Look forward to this people. It is something else to experience.

You only home now? Haha

And now im after waking up. God the debs are awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭TheAlkaline

Ok people, I need a help here.
    My date is not from Ireland, and she has no idea about what do the girls wear here for the debs.
    Well, some fancy dress of course.. But, anything else? I have no idea how is that debs thing working myself.
    I didn't even know about the corsages either until someone mentioned it on this forum :P

Can someone just give me a list of things what do guys wear in relation to girls dress and vice versa?

Thanks in advance ;)

She has to buy you a tie that matches her dress and you need to get her a corsage. Thats about it.

She has to buy you a tie that matches her dress and you need to get her a corsage. Thats about it.

I heard something that girls need to apparently wear a garter as well? How true is that?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Can someone just give me a list of things what do guys wear in relation to girls dress and vice versa?
    It's absolutely essential that your underarmour and socks match the colour of the girls dress! :cool:

MayNotBeSerious!

I heard something that girls need to apparently wear a garter as well? How true is that?

Never heard that one before! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

hahahah someone was winding you up ;)

• Advertisement

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    hahahah someone was winding you up ;)

Thats a pity :(

Well.. I will tell her that she needs to wear it anyway ;>>>>
    *sneaky sneaky*

Advertisement