Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hit (RTE)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

What has been your moment of the series so far?

mine was when it went back from a VT to Nicky looking at the camera unscheduled for a few seconds and he stood there vacant before the camera faded to break. That is what should have happened any time he is on screen imvho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

This is my first time watching. Nicky Byrne is actually ok at presenting, especially considering how uncomfortable he seemed during Strictly Come Dancing last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,592 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

We really should just send Johnny Logan and this song to the Eurovision. Be perfect.

This format would work so much better for selecting a Eurovision entry,than the present format.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I like this auld lad (Gerry), he reminds me of Christy Hennessy, in that he is an overnight success after thirty years.

amdublin wrote: »
    I cannot get over how beautiful Samantha mumba looks

would you like to make love with somebody?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

This format would work so much better for selecting a Eurovision entry,than the present format.

Twould.

Finbar looks like it is an unbelievable chore for him to get every word out, he is squirming in agony

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

My money's on Finbar or Samantha.

It is a real treat to hear Finbarr play the pipes again, he gave up playing them a few years ago because of a very serious shoulder injury and he rarely ever plays them anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Samantha Mumba did great.

• Advertisement

I want Finbarr to win.

i think it could be said Finbar makes the song,
    i cant imagine if Mundy had of got it, it would have substance.

(a) I reckon Finbar will win
    (b) I reckon Finbar has been at the green room stash

Me too, loved it on first listen. Gorgeous.

(a) I reckon Finbar Ryan will win
    (b) I reckon Finbar amdublin has been at the green room stash

Fixed ;):D

My order of preference

1. Finbar
    2. Sam
    3. Johnny (good man Johnny :))
    4. Stunning
    5. Ryan (back to FC with you ye little scamp)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I literally never heard Finbar sing before this song and, to be honest, I think he's really boring. :X

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Fixed ;):D

MrsD :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Steve Lillywhite looks a bit like Hazel O'Connor :eek:

MrsD :eek:
    Ah here, what's with the bullet points missus? I feel like I'm at a conference :D I hope you'll be reporting for duty next Friday evening :)

• Advertisement

I literally never heard Finbar sing before this song and, to be honest, I think he's really boring. :X

No! It's lovely.

Har, who do you think will win?

I'm feeling old :(

Har, who do you think will win?

Finbar all the way MrsD!

Ah here, what's with the bullet points missus? I feel like I'm at a conference :D I hope you'll be reporting for duty next Friday evening :)

It's a date :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,177 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Happy for Gerry, it's probably the song with the greatest lasting appeal too... although the Stunning's song is still my personal favourite!

I'm happy.

But I would've liked this to be samantha mumba's big comeback :o

I'm delighted for Gerry, his song was made for Finbarr.

Finbar's one of the last great showmen :)

• Advertisement

I'm delighted for Gerry, his song was made for Finbarr.

Absolutely. Was just saying that myself.

Advertisement