Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hit (RTE)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Okay bring on hawt Samantha!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

lol...Nicky pouting for the camera and they cut to a break... :D It's just like in Westlife when they cut out his vocal..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Sammy loves an off the shoulder tee

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭Alderwould

Samantha's still got it. She's selling this song so well...

Did anybody notice a pattern..

The misdirection: "André from the band doesnt like the song.. he doesnt think it's funky enough"..
    The song is chosen..

The misdirection: "I'm not sure that the song is radio friendly enough"..
    The song is chosen

• Advertisement

Did anybody notice a pattern..

The misdirection: "André from the band doesnt like the song.. he doesnt think it's funky enough"..
    The song is chosen..

The misdirection: "I'm not sure that the song is radio friendly enough"..
    The song is chosen

Well this is RTE. Tv shows by number.

I really really like this one!!! (but then I'm so uncool when it comes to music :o)

The boyfriend looks like a farmer version of Anton Savage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

That's to build the 'ol tension, reality tv style...

It is gas that the writers don't recognise their own song, though.

Has Samantha grown a foot during the show... I did the contestants need to be tested for performance enhancing drugs..

Oh jeez such dodgy camera work tonight :o

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    The boyfriend looks like a farmer version of Anton Savage :D

Thank YOU... lol... that was bugging the hell out of me... :D

Hot DJ..!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Finbarr Furey next week,that going to be interesting.

Finbarr Furey next week,that going to be interesting.

And who's the other performer?

And who's the other performer?

Mundy.

Wednesday..... Sorry, Mundy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ThatsAllFolks

Do most songs pitched to musicians today end up sounding completely different when finished? Like so completely as to be in a completely different ballpark ? So far this series to my ears,only the Stunning and the Logan songs actually come from an original well formed song.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I think rte are seeing them as the Irish "ant and dec"

Which of course they are nothing like at all :mad:

"Rant & Feck" ? no, maybe "Nick & Dick"

(yer man likes his dickie bows)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Not long home from being at the O2 tonight,i gotta say.... Its dreadful live. The most money spent on the show was when they were giving out pizza for doing stupid party games before going to air. It was kinda cringe worthy.

I was there for my mate Simon (the guy with the Georgia song) and i actually know Liz and her guitar player. I thought Liz's song was really well produced but you could tell the lads from The Loose didn't want to be there. Also gotta say that Nicky is awful dull... He was going on about getting stung by a bee before going on air and spent most of the time "Duck pouting"

Im well happy that Liz's song got picked and hope she does really well. Check out her band aswell. They are fantastic live.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ThatsAllFolks

Great music

• Advertisement

Lonesome boatman,finally a bit of class to the show.

Good performance by Mundy..

Somebody told Nicky Byrne he was competing in Mr World.... "and next coming down the catwalk representing Ireland, in the evening wear part of the show, is Nicky Byrne"

"And now Nicky Byrne advertising phone apps"

Did he just call them Munday and Finbar Fur-ray?

Steve Lilywhite is hawt :D

Hey, did they say who won between the republic of loose and Samantha mamba?

"And now Nicky Byrne advertising phone apps"

Hi amdub :)

And what's with all the walking backwards? I swear they will have Nicky Byrne cycling a unicycle backwards and holding a neon sign next..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Hey, did they say who won between the republic of loose and Samantha mamba?
    Yep Samantha at number 5, rep of loose were no 16 I think?

• Advertisement

Four posts in a row.. ?

POSTING SPREE!!!

Yer man's band, the stay at home dad fella... I saw him with a Forget Me Nots album, so he must be one of the guys in this video... I liked this song at the time.

Advertisement