Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Just had a quick root and can't find it at the moment (probably because most of my belongings are packed into bags and boxes tonight!), but if I can't it by tomorrow, I'll have it for ya the next time after when I see you. :) I know I have Pokemon blue in the actual console itself so once I find the bloody gameboy, it's good to go. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I have an xbox but haven't played it in years. I think the last game I played was Red Dead Redemption. I'll dust it off for the new GTA game though.

I also think I was like the only person in the world that bought a Sega Dreamcast, haha. A totally underrated machine tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Just thought I'd mention that Connected Ink are doing a sale on piercings at the moment, as they've moved their piercing studio upstairs. Everything is 25 euro or less, excluding microdermals and genitals! :D

(Séan is a very reliable piercer too)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have a PS3, recently I was playing the Ratchet and Clank collection. I love those games, and Insomniac in general. They made all the good Spyro games, before the series got ruined by new developers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Adiboo wrote: »
    I have an xbox but haven't played it in years. I think the last game I played was Red Dead Redemption. I'll dust it off for the new GTA game though.

I also think I was like the only person in the world that bought a Sega Dreamcast, haha. A totally underrated machine tbh.

Exactly like myself it will be getting dusted off and Xbox subscription renewed once the new GTA comes out, I do get hooked on them.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Angron wrote: »
    I have a PS3, recently I was playing the Ratchet and Clank collection. I love those games, and Insomniac in general. They made all the good Spyro games, before the series got ruined by new developers.

I frikkin' love Ratchet and Clank! I spent many days skippin' college watch my housemates play. I'm crap at playing games, but I'll sit and watch other people play for hours :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Had you seen this: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056939923

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Damn, I missed that and it's too late to put my name down to go :( I'm gonna be in Dublin today for a concert too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Best lie in ever. OH MY GHAD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Damn, I missed that and it's too late to put my name down to go :( I'm gonna be in Dublin today for a concert too.

You're going to the big reunion gig aren't you?! :p

• Advertisement

Reunion gig?

Reunion gig?

Haha yeah it's on in the o2 but it was a joke

Yeah, I gathered it was a joke, I just had no idea what it was a reunion of :P

Yeah, I gathered it was a joke, I just had no idea what it was a reunion of :P

Old pop groups like atomic kitten and blue are playing.

I'm in a great mood today. :)

I was gonna be able to have my first lie on in a few weeks, but ended up waking up at 8. So, I showered, straightened my hair, packed up all the belongings in my room that I hadn't bothered packing yesterday, did my make up and nails, had breakfast and coffee (I normally never have time for breakfast) and got to chill out and go online. And I still have about 35 minutes before I need to leave for work. :D

Then after work, I'm seeing Marty, then tomorrow I'm chilling and collecting my wages because I gave my Amlin ticket to my mammy and then on Saturday, I'm going to the Heineken Cup Final, but going to Merrion Sq first for the supporters thing, where I will strive to stay off the drink.

Today is a savage day so far. :D:D

Hope everyone else has as good a day as I'm having. :D

Oh yeah, I vaguely remember hearing about that a while back. Not exactly my cup of tea though.

I don't even like tea! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I'm in a great mood today. :)

Then after work, I'm seeing Marty, then tomorrow I'm chilling and collecting my wages because I gave my Amlin ticket to my mammy and then on Saturday, I'm going to the Heineken Cup Final, but going to Merrion Sq first for the supporters thing, where I will strive to stay off the drink.

I'm coming up to heineken on sat with my Da, where your tickets for?

gregers85 wrote: »
    I'm coming up to heineken on sat with my Da, where your tickets for?

Haven't a feckin' breeze, I'll find out from my dad tonight and PM you, I'm going with him, the mother and one sister. :)

Oh you kids and your rugby. I'm pretty jealous :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hope everyone else has as good a day as I'm having. :D

No, so feck off!! :P And it's only gonna get worse. Can't wait to get back into bed tonight so this day will be over.

On the up-side....em...well... Nope, nothing so far! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Haven't a feckin' breeze, I'll find out from my dad tonight and PM you, I'm going with him, the mother and one sister. :)

cool, i know we're on the ground tier, in line with one of the 22's bout 15 rows back but not a notion which 22 lol

What's ailing you PKM?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Strongly considering picking up a Heino ticket for myself. If Leinster can't be in it I'll be happy to shout for my second team

Hope you feel better and your day gets better soon, pkm. :(

I have literally no idea where I'm sitting gregers, but I'll find out when I get home from work. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

What's ailing you PKM?

LIFE!! :rolleyes: Ah, too many things TBH. Once I get today and tomorrow out of the way I'll be grand. People just need to realise I am one person. Doesn't matter how good I am at something, I am still only one person and there are only so many hours in a day FFS!!!
    Hope you feel better and your day gets better soon, pkm. :(

Cheers Lyn. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Today's sh!t here too. :mad:
    I've too much to do, and can't get the damn time to do it, because almost everything that comes along gets pushed my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I have sweet FA to do. If anybody wants to push something my way I'll help out. Assuming it's something I can do without leaving work.

Some kid just threw a water balloon at me and missed. But I didn't miss when I milled a bottle of water back at the little basterd. staying classy :cool:

Fcuk, just realised I have to go buy more water for work now. :pac:

• Advertisement

I have to learn how to drive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement