Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

fewtins wrote: »
    Which shop did she get Hellrazer? There was a kid from TY shadowing and stuff whilst I was in Snakebite getting tattooed once, wish I had done that! Obviously never gonna be a tattoo artist but hanging out in the shop would have been a lot cooler than the local newspaper -_-

Inner Self in Blackrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Howiyez?
    Cupcakes...very sorry about your course happy/sad moment, I shall pray someone chooses to do a totally different course in Australia or somewhere really far away so you can do it!

I've had a poxy day, must be something in the water. Banging migraine now too. to bed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I saw Kickass 2 today. Since I didn't read any of the comics I'm not pushed about the things they changed. It was a very enjoyable romp and I left the cinema happy to have paid the ticket price. I also now have all the feels for the Kickass/HitGirl ship after
    she kisses him in the end before speeding off on her bike
    . It was adorable and twee and really well done as regard to the relationship the two characters built over the course of the movie.

In other news, I might be getting a classic Ipod for Christmas if things go to plan. One of the guys my folks drinks with down in our local just secured a job working for Apple and has kindly offered to give me a 17% discount! :D Awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Nearly finished a really good idea for tattoo.
    Soon as I start making money il get inked.
    Only place it'll fit is my ribs though.
    Have ribs done before and was worst pain so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I've had one drink. .... it's gone straight to my head. It would be wise to stop drinking.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I've had one drink. .... it's gone straight to my head. It would be wise to stop drinking.

We both know that's never going to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Fanta and Malibu tastes like icepops... not good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

January wrote: »
    Fanta and Malibu tastes like icepops... not good.

Ooh sounds tasty! Must try that sometime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

We both know that's never going to happen.

Stop judging me!!

Stop judging me!!

I'm not judging! Actively encouraging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

Hellrazer wrote: »
    My daughter of 16 just got work experience for transition year in a tattoo shop :)

thats freakin awesome dude.

i swore that after coming back from prague last week that i'd never drink again...but those new squeezy cocktail things that are always on the tv looked too tempting not to buy.yum

i guess i was drunk ebaying again recently.i got this in the post.it guards my wine

dragon11_zps4ff2032b.jpg

dragon2_zpsd292783e.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I can't sleep, boo-urns. Been up since feckin' 5am as it is!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I can't sleep, boo-urns. Been up since feckin' 5am as it is!

join us all on the drunk wagon

join us all on the drunk wagon

Too late to go to buy drink, and AFAIK I only have one can of Coors downstairs. :pac:

Too late to go to buy drink, and AFAIK I only have one can of Coors downstairs. :pac:

Get locked on one can! It'll be great! :P

Get locked on one can! It'll be great! :P

Hmm, well I haven't eaten for 2 days, so I suppose if I down it and close my eyes and spin around, it might work! :D

Hmm, well I haven't eaten for 2 days, so I suppose if I down it and close my eyes and spin around, it might work! :D

Jaysus if I didn't eat for 2 days I'd be hammered on the first sip!

Jaysus if I didn't eat for 2 days I'd be hammered on the first sip!

:pac: I hadn't eaten for about 30 hours when I went out last Saturday. Ended up drinking a tonne of vodka (it was 4 for ten euro :D ) and SOMEHOW wasn't as drunk as I'd normally be. I was kind of disappointed tbh!

I think you have to be in the mood to get drunk. I find if I go out expecting a mad night I'm usually disappointed and don't get too drunk. Whereas the couple of casual pints after work usually end up messy

Eso why had you not eaten????
    I'm only awake and looks like the nightmares I've been having haven't left, neither has my migraine.
    Gonna hide under my duvet!

• Advertisement

kellief wrote: »
    Eso why had you not eaten????
    I'm only awake and looks like the nightmares I've been having haven't left, neither has my migraine.
    Gonna hide under my duvet!

Been stressed, so haven't really been eating. I ate this morning, though! Have to go talk to my GP about it, it's always a bad sign when I stop eating 'cause I'm a fat fcuk. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Between last nights odd coloured sky, today's huge nail in my tyre and Xfactor adverts on the tellybox, I've come to the notion that the End of Days is about to happen.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah christ, X Factor is still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Was in with a tattoo artist today and had a good chat about my next tattoo (Pokemon :D ). Delighted. All I need it the money now and I'm sorted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all. Been a bit of a mad couple of days....one of the kittens died last night. We have 1 adult male and four kittens (about 3 months old). Pip was more a bit of a loner anyway. I found him last night at the shed door, cold, wet, mucky, shaking and hardly moving. Have no idea what happened. Brought him in, warmed him up, tried to give him liquids...but he was dead this morning when I came down. Poor little guy.

I decided at 9.30pm last night I would go for a run. I did 7km in 41 minutes. Time to ramp it up and do 10km at a time now I think.

Went to change a side-light bulb in the Space Wagon today and what a mess that turned out to be!! :rolleyes: Had to remove the battery and disassemble the airbox and all connecting parts and then found it was a torx-head screw! :mad: Got it out anyway, replaced the bulb, put everything back together, connected the battery...and nothing. New bulb not working! WTF!!?? Had to take it all back off again and have a look. Got it sorted anyway and everything back together. Fucking 90 minutes to replace a tiny bulb!! Pain in the hole!! :o

Oh, and 4 more sleeps to new tattoo.... :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Was in with a tattoo artist today and had a good chat about my next tattoo (Pokemon :D ). Delighted. All I need it the money now and I'm sorted :D
    What Pokémon are you getting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Angron wrote: »
    What Pokémon are you getting?

Yes great question. Very important please tell us. Quickly :p

once its not bulbasaur doing a vinewhip i'll be happy,he's on my long list of things to get tattooed once i win the euromillions tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,145 ✭✭✭Passenger

butthurt-dweller-girlfriend-i-dont-know-that-pokemon.jpg

:P

• Advertisement

Hope you get it sorted soon Eso, not eating is not good!
    I started my health kick today and already failed, but tomorrow is another day. Not able for exercise just yet, might be able for some 10-15 minute walks but nothing else. Don't wanna do damage!

Gonna spend the evening chilling out and watching supernatural I think!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement