Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

As I haven't read it, I don't particularly care so long as I enjoy the movie. I might read the comics after, in which case, I can look forward to them having something extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I was *this* close to winning a prize from 2fm this morning, but I missed the feckin' phone call :(

Would have cheered me up no end, the whole left side of my face is sore from my stupid wisdom tooth.

Also Adiboo, you're mental!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Ankhyu wrote: »
    I was *this* close to winning a prize from 2fm this morning, but I missed the feckin' phone call :(

Would have cheered me up no end, the whole left side of my face is sore from my stupid wisdom tooth.

Same here, but on the right side :( having an awful day already and I haven't even started work! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Had a bad day at work yesterday!!! Give an inch and they want a mile! Came very close to walking out!!! I pity the punching bag in the gym! took my fury out on it haha feeling better today :)! hopefully the prick-ish manager stays away from me today haha :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Gooooooood morning everyone! I woke up in a very giddy mood this morning. Running around the house like a loon. Still doing the postman dance waiting for him to deliver a letter saying if I got my course or not. So nervous waiting for it! It's better 5 day's! They're just teases!

• Advertisement

Haha I was just on q102, scarlet! They asked me my favourite artists from the 80s and I didn't know any, I went blank! Got loans of free chocolate haha

The postie had my letter this morning. It's good and bad news. The good news is that I got the course, the bad news is that unless someone drops out I've to wait till next year to do it. Linda a buzz kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

The postie had my letter this morning. It's good and bad news. The good news is that I got the course, the bad news is that unless someone drops out I've to wait till next year to do it. Linda a buzz kill.

****ing Linda's huh??

That's a pat on the back and a punch in the gut at the same time... Well there is still the chance that someone that has been offered a place doesn't take it?

Arawn wrote: »
    ****ing Linda's huh??

I'm not even gonna bother fixing that!
    That's a pat on the back and a punch in the gut at the same time... Well there is still the chance that someone that has been offered a place doesn't take it?

The next 3 weeks are just gonna be me wandering around Tallaght with bribes. If the bribes don't work I'll also have a vile of some contagious virus.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's been a while since the world has had a good case of smallpox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

The next 3 weeks are just gonna be me wandering around Tallaght with bribes. If the bribes don't work I'll also have a vile of some contagious virus.
    Angron wrote: »

Its not quite small pox but would the plague do?? :P
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/07/26/plague-infected-squirrel-closes-california-campground/

I feel like unleashing a world wild health pandemic is a completely reasonable reaction.

I feel like unleashing a world wild health pandemic is a completely reasonable reaction.

You could practice with this, to ensure optimum distribution:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miniclip.plagueinc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

You could practice with this, to ensure optimum distribution:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miniclip.plagueinc

The hours I've lost playing that game.

Nothing better than wiping out humanity.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That reminds me of Pandemic, which also reminds me: Screw Madagascar.

Also, just saw someone on tv talk about the "Day Hard" movies. What.

That reminds me of Pandemic, which also reminds me: Screw Madagascar.

Also, just saw someone on tv talk about the "Day Hard" movies. What.

Apparently Bruce Willis has said he'll never stop making action films, well you know what they say about old habits...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Haha I was just on q102, scarlet! They asked me my favourite artists from the 80s and I didn't know any, I went blank! Got loans of free chocolate haha

Ah would they not let you keep it...? What are you supposed to do, smell it and give it back?

:pac:

Apparently Bruce Willis has said he'll never stop making action films, well you know what they say about old habits...

He's also said explosions are boring, but they pay the bills...

Ah would they not let you keep it...? What are you supposed to do, smell it and give it back?

:pac:

Can't use mytouch screen!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Seriously how majority of people in this country got a driving licence il never know.
    Was pullin into kilnamanagh to a part where you can only come in one way and to leave is on other side of turn.
    This absolute idiot is pulling out as I'm pulling in and has the cheek to beep at me. And wave her arms at me so I actually stoppe in front of her and got out and lost the plot. She was quick to apologise to me after realising how thick she actually is.

He's also said explosions are boring, but they pay the bills...

Say my post out loud....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Also Adiboo, you're mental!

:cool:

Say my post out loud....

I got it, but he did actually say what I posted!
    Sadly, seems he's becoming a grumpy sh!te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Skin city moving, sounds cool.
    We will be a much bigger tattoo studio of 2 floors with even more artists, regular guest artists and more exciting stuff to be announced!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

My daughter of 16 just got work experience for transition year in a tattoo shop :)

You fucking legend.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Yep she put a load of effort into it and emailed or called in to every shop in Dublin.
    Im so proud of her "sniff" "sniff"!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I got it, but he did actually say what I posted!
    Sadly, seems he's becoming a grumpy sh!te.

Yeh Stallone recently had a pop at him on Twitter and some of his publicity for films he has been nothing but an ass.

His films have also been mostly shiite looks like he is falling into the Pacino, De Niro mold of not giving a flyin fcuk and making crap films.

Ill never look at Pacino the same way again since Jack & Jill :mad:.
    fewtins wrote: »
    Skin city moving, sounds cool.

Yeh them and Colour Works really pushing the boat out new big studios promising new artists etc look forward to seeing both studios.

Marcin from Tallaght Ink is the first artist so far to be moving to Colour Works.

• Advertisement

Which shop did she get Hellrazer? There was a kid from TY shadowing and stuff whilst I was in Snakebite getting tattooed once, wish I had done that! Obviously never gonna be a tattoo artist but hanging out in the shop would have been a lot cooler than the local newspaper -_-

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement