Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC - Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Not for me either but I have an Android phone with Google Now that tracks the order for you. It said it was dispatched yesterday and due to arrive today. If it does, then i'd say PM will drop it down tonight.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have it pre ordered in Gamestop will be collecting it in a while

Add me on PSN - IrishWolverine

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You on PS4 MrStuffins?

I am indeed.

MrStuffins84 (I only just got it and currently have 0 friends on there :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 27,910 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anybody on xbox one ?

• Advertisement

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I am indeed.

MrStuffins84 (I only just got it and currently have 0 friends on there :P )

Cool, if we have a few on ps4 ill organise a tournament for the craic again.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,580 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Im sheehy83 on ps4, will add ye later. Got the game a while ago but can't play till later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Mr_Blobby999 PS4
    Just picked it up a few hours ago. Currently doing the 300mb update :mad:

zXSsWbe.jpg

Ittttttsssss.....TIMMMEEE!!!!!

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Mr_Blobby999 PS4
    Just picked it up a few hours ago. Currently doing the 300mb update :mad:

Cant play it for a while - got some work to finish but thanks to your message ill be starting that 300mb update!!

• Advertisement

I'm gonna be swinging by the Parcel Motel on the way home from the pub and figured i'd get a drunken game in tonight but from the sounds of it i'll have to install & update all night and play in the morning :(

Update was pretty quick for me, about 5 mins and the install was less.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

€56 in Argos, if you live in Arklow :rolleyes:

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=246%2F6893

Axwell wrote: »
    Update was pretty quick for me, about 5 mins and the install was less.

The actual install from disk took me 10 seconds :eek:
    about 20mins for the 300mb

Yes the install took no time at all, had to go through the tutorial again and it seems to have some extra bits in it or ones I seem to have forgotten from the demo.

Axwell wrote: »
    Yes the install took no time at all, had to go through the tutorial again and it seems to have some extra bits in it or ones I seem to have forgotten from the demo.

I skipped the tutorial and i then got a funny message from Dana asking why I can't spend 5 minutes learning the basics and i'm stupid for skipping :D

Arrived in Parcel Motel today. Delivery tonight. Let's be having ya!

311558.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Do they post a photo to their website now?

They take a picture of your package when it comes in and post it in your account

Added sheehy83, mrstuffins and mrblobby there now. Will be on most of the evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,910 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Just finished playing there for a bit and on a four win streak in the UFC, 3 submission and a TKO.
    I have to say this is the best game I've played on the One since launch. I'm having so much fun with it.
    Once the exams are over next week I'm going to put some serious tome into it and try improve and take it online and try not get my ass handed to me :)

Currently playing my career mode fights on Hard... It ain't easy!

Currently playing my career mode fights on Hard... It ain't easy!

Would you recommend starting on normal or pro? I don't want to walk through every fight but at the same time id like to win the title at some stage :)

Sooooòonnn

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Would you recommend starting on normal or pro? I don't want to walk through every fight but at the same time id like to win the title at some stage :)

Sooooòonnn

Well i'm assuming you've played the demo a lot so i'd start off on Hard.

Wait what's harder pro or hard??

Just putting it on now, no bruce lee code emailed to me xtravision said it can take up to 48 hours bollox

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Wait what's harder pro or hard??

Just putting it on now, no bruce lee code emailed to me xtravision said it can take up to 48 hours bollox

Pro is the highest difficulty.

Its goes like this:

Easy
    Normal
    Hard
    Pro

Pro is the highest difficulty.

Its goes like this:

Easy
    Normal
    Hard
    Pro

Ah that's weird i thought hard was higher as to unlock bruce lee you have to clear career on pro or higher.

Man this is all kinds of epic. Just had a war mcgregor vs penn, 2 of us covered in blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

**** sake No PS4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

• Advertisement

Lost my first UFC fight (after the UF Final) but won my 2nd via armbar.
    Getting a win is very satisfying.

Advertisement