Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC - Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,910 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Wait what's harder pro or hard??

Just putting it on now, no bruce lee code emailed to me xtravision said it can take up to 48 hours bollox

Did you have to register or anything ? They never mentioned anything about emailing me !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Where is the cheapest Place to get this on the PS4 folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,580 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Did ou have to register or anything ? They never mentioned anything about emailing me !!

Had it preordered and collecting it this morning they said they will email me the bruce code and confirmed my email. I rang em tonight when I still didn't get it and they said to wait 48 hours.

After some epic fights with Axwell last night (vids up later) I started career on hard. Gave up when I couldn't make it into TUF house after 6 goes. 3 decisions to him which were fair. 2 subs which I couldnt get out of for the life of me and then the last fight I destroyed him, dropped him 6 times but didn't want to go the ground as my sub defense is awful. Comes decision timd my guy is celebrating but the other guy still wins. Felt more robbed than pearson! Will try again today.

Online is some laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,910 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Thanks for that, I didn't realise you had bit pre order !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Insaniac02 on PSN looking forward to bashing some of you lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

After some epic fights with Axwell last night (vids up later) I started career on hard. Gave up when I couldn't make it into TUF house after 6 goes. 3 decisions to him which were fair. 2 subs which I couldnt get out of for the life of me and then the last fight I destroyed him, dropped him 6 times but didn't want to go the ground as my sub defense is awful. Comes decision timd my guy is celebrating but the other guy still wins. Felt more robbed than pearson! Will try again today.

Online is some laugh!

Submissions are really the way to go at the start when you don't have the strength or stamina to go for the KO.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

3wayswitch wrote: »
    Submissions are really the way to go at the start when you don't have the strength or stamina to go for the KO.

I had the same story as Sheehy, thought i controlled fights in TUF then id loose each time. Swapped back to normal and enjoying it more at that level for now. Have to say i find it the complete opposite, can get plenty of KOs but struggle at finishing the submissions. Although im still getting to grips with them in general. Most of my wins in career are KO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Decided to have two quick unranked online fights... It was class!!

Having absolutely no lag compared to THQs games where i found it impossible to play.

Lost my first match via decision, but won my 2nd fight via KO in the 3rd round.

It took me 2+ hours to upload this vid, have 6 more but all longer so will try put up another one during the week.

This one was my first fight online against the Notooooooorious Axweeeeeeelllll

Classic fight between Chuck and Shogun and finished just like it should be :D

I have another vid of us fighting as Barao and Korean Zombie, was an epic fight, will try upload that next.

Sheehy83 (Chuck) vs IrishWolverine (Shogun)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Now that was a WAR!!

Just finished my first career run with a record of 34-6 on hard. Quickest win was a TKO in 16 seconds of the first and my quickest loss was a KO 1:31 into round one. I had 43% strike accuracy and 25% takedown accuracy. As a side note Bruce Lee and Royce Gracie are both unlocked after completing a career on hard. Now to start again on pro :D

3Way, what fight style did you start With and what stats did you improve first? Submission defense is the most expensive thing but definitely my biggest weakness.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

added a few of you lads

3Way, what fight style did you start With and what stats did you improve first? Submission defense is the most expensive thing but definitely my biggest weakness.

I chose kickboxing. In the beginning TUF rounds I seemed to lack the power or stamina to get a KO or TKO so I threw my first few hundred stat points into joint submission which made getting a kimura easy enough against those lower level fighters. With my joint submission skills to fall back on I then focused mainly on my kick speed and power which kept me undefeated all the way to my first main card fight against Nate Diaz who absolutely destroyed me on the ground. It was only at this point I started focusing on defensive stats.

Cool thanks man!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I have another vid of us fighting as Barao and Korean Zombie, was an epic fight, will try upload that next.

That fight was the real war, best fight ive had in any UFC game against another person (non AI) id say. Great craic altogether.

Axwell wrote: »
    That fight was the real war, best fight ive had in any UFC game against another person (non AI) id say. Great craic altogether.

Will give it a go tonight or try get on a faster network tomorrow to do it.

I was stuck in tuf semis last for night fir f×cking ages!! Finally beat him and then ko'd the guy in the finale within 2 minutes. I love how different the ai acts and sizes as well. I'm 6 ft featherweight fighting a 5'6 guy and the difference was huge.

Still no bruce lee code, will have to ring xtravision again this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Can't get game face to work at all

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭tomhalloween

ShaneU wrote: »
    Can't get game face to work at all

Me too. Very frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭tomhalloween

Me too. Very frustrating.

Has anyone got it working on here?

I got it working alright but my tv screen nearly cracked it looked so bad. Ton of complaints on official forums about it either not working or just looking crap. No surprise then that there were no vids showing it off by the devs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I got it working but it doesn't really look like me. The mockup they give you in the gameface creator on the EA site looks really like me, but it doesn't translate to the game.

They made my light brown hair look ginger as well :mad:

Anyone else not get the bruce lee code? XV said nothing they can do and its up to EA. Who would I contact in EA. Balls anyway il have career cleared before I get the stupid code!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Anyone else not get the bruce lee code? XV said nothing they can do and its up to EA. Who would I contact in EA. Balls anyway il have career cleared before I get the stupid code!

I never got a code from xv either. Didn't preorder though?

Carroller wrote: »
    I never got a code from xv either. Didn't preorder though?

I preordered alright and they said Friday I would get an email with the code. They verified my email address but still no sign.

XV say codes will be emailed out tomorrow.

Axwell wrote: »

Here Weeeee Gooooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I really wanna buy a ps4 just for this game.

• Advertisement

2 more good fights between me and Axwell.

This was one of my favourite fights as it looked like an actual Mir fight (when he wins). Gets clinched to death against the cage and then pulls off a slick sub.

EDIT: Also, EA UFC just knocked Watchdogs off the top of the UK games chart.

And then we had Hendo vs Vitor. Check out dat Super TRT KO!!

Advertisement