Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4GB SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3/FM Radio/Voice Recorder Micro SD €22 Delivered [Ebay]

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

branners69 wrote: »
    Has anyone used a 64gb card in their Clip Zip?

In particular this card

You can buy an 8gb clip zip and the card for €100.

That's the exact one I'm using. No problems whatsoever - I think it needs to be formatted in fat32 though, which windows won't do natively for cards over 32gb. I forget the piece of software I used to format it, or if I even needed to.

Also - I'm using rockbox on my clip zip, and was using it on my clip+ with that card previously. The original firmware for the clip + had a limit of 4 or 8 thousand songs, which rockbox doesn't. I'm not sure if the clip zip firmware has this limit.

I'm looking forward to a 128gb card arriving!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

would you not get very very annoyed having to search through your library on a clip with 128 gigs of music?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Nope, I would not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The more songs you put on the more entertaining the random shuffle, sometimes at 12 am I say just one more song then I'm still at it at 2 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I had the 8gb clip, great bit of kit but it died on me. Got the 4gb one but the volume on it seems pretty poor compared to the 8gb one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

branners69 wrote: »
    Has anyone used a 64gb card in their Clip Zip?

In particular this card

You can buy an 8gb clip zip and the card for €100.

I didn't realise they could take 64GB.. Jaysis. . Better and better :)

Although, 64GB for running/Cycling is a bit much, it's a great option.
    I have 16GB in it permanently now on shuffle, that way it doesn't get 'too random'.
    When i had 32GB i was finding too many songs i wasn't really in the mood for. I made playlists, but get bored of them.

I listen to shuffle, then something grabs me, and i'll find myself listening to that for a while.

I bought this album for $2.24 a few weeks ago (launch misprice or something) and wasn't mad about it to begin with.

It's growing on me loads, and they're playing here on the 8th for €13 a ticket. Great value :D.

I probably wouldn't have given them much of a chance with 32GB, Definitely wouldn't with 64GB.

But i will get a 64GB for it, for weekends away etc..
    siblers wrote: »
    I had the 8gb clip, great bit of kit but it died on me. Got the 4gb one but the volume on it seems pretty poor compared to the 8gb one.

Was it set to Europe?

It could be that you needed to set it to Worldwide.

Allyall wrote: »
    I didn't realise they could take 64GB.. Jaysis. . Better and better :)

Although, 64GB for running/Cycling is a bit much, it's a great option.
    I have 16GB in it permanently now on shuffle, that way it doesn't get 'too random'.
    When i had 32GB i was finding too many songs i wasn't really in the mood for. I made playlists, but get bored of them.

I listen to shuffle, then something grabs me, and i'll find myself listening to that for a while.

I bought this album for $2.24 a few weeks ago (launch misprice or something) and wasn't mad about it to begin with.

It's growing on me loads, and they're playing here on the 8th for €13 a ticket. Great value :D.

I probably wouldn't have given them much of a chance with 32GB, Definitely wouldn't with 64GB.

But i will get a 64GB for it, for weekends away etc..

Was it set to Europe?

It could be that you needed to set it to Worldwide.

I was looking through the settings but there doesn't appear to be any options in changing it to Worldwide, in the 8gb one there was an option to change it alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Do a reset and it asks you what part of the world you're in.

Nice one, that did the trick. Thanks.

Advertisement