Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Bombing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Anynama141

stuar wrote: »
    just his elbow, don't think he has his bag
    http://omg.wthax.org/4YbB9V.jpg[/QUOTE]

That's debateable, one thing is certain, the guy in the craft? outfit DEFINATELY hasn't got his bag after the blast, have a look.....

250357.jpg
    Perhaps he felt that it was more important to be able to run fast than carry the backpack? Perhaps he left in his car?

There was a picture of this guy easily holding his backpack in his left hand with his arm at a 90 degree angle - there's no way it contained 25 kilos of cooker, explosive and scrap metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Anynama141 wrote: »
    Question:

Why would some guys who are going to launch a false flag terror attack turn up all dressed in matching clothes with their company logos all over them (it is claimed) and then place the bomb in a bag with the company logo, all the while being filmed by official cameras and thousands of ordinary spectators with cameras and phones?

I'm no expert, but that sounds like a pretty idiotic plan.
    why were they there at all. Another anti terror training exercise?

why were they there at all. Another anti terror training exercise?
    I'm going to say 'for security'.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I'm going to say 'for security'.

Why?

Why aren't they wearing identifiable markings?

Why haven't the FBI acknowledged their existence?

Why aren't the media trying to find out?

Why?
    Because it seems that terrorists like to attack public events.
    Why aren't they wearing identifiable markings?
    Well we are being told here that they ARE wearing markings, and they identify them as this Craft group. I don't know if that's true at all, but possibly it makes sense not to have all your security guys in police uniform - blend with the crowd or whatever.

We don't have the information needed really, but of course some people had all the information they needed within minutes to declare it a false flag. Remember the fake guy with his legs blown off who was really a soldier from Iraq?
    Why haven't the FBI acknowledged their existence?
    Were they asked? How should they acknowledge it?

I do wonder who was responsible for the security operation - the Boston PD?
    Why aren't the media trying to find out?
    Perhaps they did and it turned out to be nothing of importance? Again, we are lacking in information.

• Advertisement

That's debateable, one thing is certain, the guy in the craft? outfit DEFINATELY hasn't got his bag after the blast, have a look.....

250357.jpg

Is there any way of knowing if that image comes before or after this one? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KFdwkn6FV1Y/UXD4u9pK1MI/AAAAAAAAHKU/3boid-CtsNo/s640/After_BombBlast_Across_Street1.jpg

After_BombBlast_Across_Street1.jpg

Is there any way of knowing if that image comes before or after this one? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-
    Good question. If he planted a bomb, he must have had it in a back pack inside his back pack. Also, he and his colleagues must have forgotten that he was surrounded by thousands of cameras.

On todayfm news last hour, they said he was shot in the neck and may not talk again! In fact the tone they used suggested he may not even survive. I haven't really watched the vid, but did the cops open fire on the boat after the stun grenades went off?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

250357.jpg

boston_bomb_400.jpg

I find something strange in these pics.

Firstly in the top pic (with the yellow circle around his bag) he is standing on the same pavement as the bottom pic I just posted with the injured person, blood etc, the square cobble stone, the bomb site!

In the pic of him running (hey bro,) with no backpack he is running away from that spot over the finish line, I can tell by the 2 black stripes going across the road and the partial view of the finish line.

In the pic you posted Bomber he is in almost the same spot (with backpack) as he was in the pic of him running with no backpack, after the explosion.

So first he's standing in the bomb site with backpack, then he's running with no backpack over the finish line, then after the explosion he's in almost the same spot as he was with no backpack over the finish line but has a backpack again?

Hope that makes sense, where is his backpack in between and is it the same backpack or a replacement?

On todayfm news last hour, they said he was shot in the neck and may not talk again! In fact the tone they used suggested he may not even survive. I haven't really watched the vid, but did the cops open fire on the boat after the stun grenades went off?
    There's a suggestion that he may have shot himself in the mouth in a suicide attempt. It's all a bit unclear right now.

The idea though that he can't speak and therefore can't communicate (for conspiracy purposes) makes me wonder if people are aware of writing, computers and sign language.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

250357.jpg

3bdmmZh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

^ Shot in the neck.

Hope that makes sense, where is his backpack in between and is it the same backpack or a replacement?
    Stuar, before you get wrapped up in that riddle, perhaps you should consider the likelihood that this guy was involved at all?

If he is, the government and the authorities in Boston must be incredibly evil AND incredibly stupid.

In addition, you have to explain why the two guys who appear to have been involved did a runner, got involved in shootouts, carjackings etc. etc.

There's a suggestion that he may have shot himself in the mouth in a suicide attempt. It's all a bit unclear right now.

The idea though that he can't speak and therefore can't communicate (for conspiracy purposes) makes me wonder if people are aware of writing, computers and sign language.
    To be honest i was expecting him to be immobile for the next 48 hours and then dead.

boston_bomb_400.jpg

I find something strange in these pics.

Firstly in the top pic (with the yellow circle around his bag) he is standing on the same pavement as the bottom pic I just posted with the injured person, blood etc, the square cobble stone, the bomb site!

In the pic of him running (hey bro,) with no backpack he is running away from that spot over the finish line, I can tell by the 2 black stripes going across the road and the partial view of the finish line.

In the pic you posted Bomber he is in almost the same spot (with backpack) as he was in the pic of him running with no backpack, after the explosion.

So first he's standing in the bomb site with backpack, then he's running with no backpack over the finish line, then after the explosion he's in almost the same spot as he was with no backpack over the finish line but has a backpack again?

Their backpacks are with them.. after the explosion.

To be honest i was expecting him to be immobile for the next 48 hours and then dead.
    Could well end up like that. Whatever happens, the story can be spun to demonstrate that it 'proves' there's a conspiracy.

What strikes me as odd regarding the two craft boys is their reaction to it all. uniforms, backpacks and phones aside, there's just something odd about them and their demeanour.

Could well end up like that. Whatever happens, the story can be spun to demonstrate that it 'proves' there's a conspiracy.

I would be disappointed if he didn't get a chance to talk. On one hand it seems very strange that these guys could carry this out alone but then on the other hand as i mentioned earlier, 13 years ago the gardai and british cops prevented the IRA from doing something similar in london. 3 young male college grads, intelligent guys giving up their lives to kill lots of people. There could well be no conspiracy, and it's just a rare mix of severe mental issues combined with radicalism.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Jonny7 wrote: »

Their backpacks are with them before and after, my question was is it the same backpack, like where is his backpack when he's running?

Wheres his backpack here, or is he getting a new one off the black guy?

agents.jpg?w=468&h=434

Also after the "shootout" how did this pastsy walk from the "fibreglass???) boat unaided?, he doesn't look to me like he's been shot multiple times including throat/neck....

manhunt-boston-marathon-bombing-suspects-watertown.jpg

Then he ends up like this, take a look at the pic of him leaving the boat and how he was when being strechered off, big difference I'd say.

What strikes me as odd regarding the two craft boys is their reaction to it all. uniforms, backpacks and phones aside, there's just something odd about them and their demeanour.
    You can tell this from still photographs? I must admit, I can't tell much about somebody's demeanour from stills - but then I don't know what demeanour I would expect if I was ex-special forces (if they are - do we have any reliable info on who they are?) and I was doing security at a big public event and there was a terrorist attack.

If you were being smart, you could say that the demeanour of the bystanders was not usual either after the bomb went off... :o

• Advertisement

Wheres his backpack here, or is he getting a new one off the black guy?
    Or he left it with that guy for a while and now he's getting it back?
    Also after the "shootout" how did this pastsy walk from the "fibreglass???) boat unaided?, he doesn't look to me like he's been shot multiple times including throat/neck....

When was that picture of the terrorist taken? Again, you need to have all of this information before you even begin to spin the conspiracy narrative.

Remember the conspiracy about the fake guy whose legs were blown off who was really a US soldier injured in Iraq? And they threw him into the middle of a bloodbath and hoped nobody would notice?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Are there photos of those Craft guys helping people after the explosions?

Addle wrote: »
    Are there photos of those Craft guys helping people after the explosions?
    Can anyone explain to me how this has become established fact? Is there any reliable source that they are 'Craft' employees? :confused:

Aha! You are a lot more perceptive than I am. Cheers for pointing that out. I didn't think of /notice the finish line. I remember from the moon landing thread that you were good at being able to understand the meaning of the positions of shadows. Does their shadows give any indication if they were running to or from the blast site?walking in. Actually it must be over, as in crossing beyond the finish as a competitor would have when you consider as you say that black line in the road.

It's impossible to be certain but there could be as little as seconds between the backpack and no backpack photos. It is weird as taken with the white lines in the road they must surely be in almost identical positions...

Remember the conspiracy about the fake guy whose legs were blown off who was really a US soldier injured in Iraq? And they threw him into the middle of a bloodbath and hoped nobody would notice?

Why do you keep bringing up this rubbish???

I remember from the moon landing thread that you were good at being able to understand the meaning of the positions of shadows.
    ...or very bad at understanding the positions of shadows, depending on what he was claiming :)

/OT, sorry!

Jonny7 wrote: »

... and apparently also in the aftermath of the explosion.

Why do you keep bringing up this rubbish???
    Because it's relevant? It's an example of someone deciding what happened with inadequate information, and interpreting everything in a manner that supports their predetermined conclusion, even if it's totally preposterous.

And then being shown to be completely wrong...

It's a cautionary tale of jumping to judgement - much of which we are seeing here.

Their backpacks are with them before and after, my question was is it the same backpack, like where is his backpack when he's running?

The bomb has gone off and they both have their backpacks on them.

They are the "Massachusetts Army National Guard's 1st Civil Support Team, augmented by New York's 24th CST and Rhode Island's 13th CST"

There are loads of pics of them and others at the event.

People can function despite being shot or injured. Adrenaline just kicks in.

Remember, if you are calling the guy a patsy, it means you have more evidence that he's a patsy than he's the main suspect. That's gonna be a difficult one to prove and seems pretty subjective.

• Advertisement

When was that picture of the terrorist taken?
    1- Alleged "terrorist"
    2- What kind of a question was that? How often does CBS news film people getting out of boats?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement