Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Bombing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,163 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Addle wrote: »
    Are there photos of those Craft guys helping people after the explosions?

They seem to help search under stand on opposite side of road to explosion. And one guy is photographed with what looks like a radiation detector after the blast

They talk with agents in a truck that arrives after them, one agent has FBI on her
    http://omg.wthax.org/5GyrFa.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Anynama141 wrote: »
    It's an example of someone .
    Who? And wtf has it got to do with anyone on this thread?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Or he left it with that guy for a while and now he's getting it back?

So you agree now he IS a "slightly" undercover agent, as he's now standing with other "slightly" undercover agents, the black pickup with blue light is a "slight" giveaway......

When was that picture of the terrorist taken? Again, you need to have all of this information before you even begin to spin the conspiracy narrative.

After he got out of the boat, after the "shootout" where he was shot multiple times, he was IN the (fibreglass) boat during the "shootout"

Remember the conspiracy about the fake guy whose legs were blown off who was really a US soldier injured in Iraq? And they threw him into the middle of a bloodbath and hoped nobody would notice?

Don't be pulling crap out of your hole and directing it at me, did I once mention any fake soldiers, if your addressing me stick to what I said and nobody else, your showing signs of a desperate man/woman whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Anynama141

1- Alleged "terrorist"
    To be honest, I only called him that because I figured someone would correctly pull me up on it. I notice however you don't pull up people calling him a 'patsy'.
    2- What kind of a question was that? How often does CBS news film people getting out of boats?
    It is a simple, logical question that you need to know the answer to before you start claiming that he was shot after he got out of the boat. No?

Also, was it CBS who filmed it? Or was it CBS broadcasting a picture taken by an unknown person or organisation at an unknown time in the sequence of events? Just for example, it could have been taken by a neighbour who noticed the guy sneaking into the boat in the first place.

People need to be more analytical and more sceptical if they want to get the truth of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Because it's relevant? It's an example of someone deciding what happened with inadequate information, and interpreting everything in a manner that supports their predetermined conclusion, even if it's totally preposterous.

And then being shown to be completely wrong...

It's a cautionary tale of jumping to judgement - much of which we are seeing here.

A lot of conspiracies seem to get "created" from one thing that "doesn't look right".

The main Sandy Hook CT was strongly rooted in the one particular strange reaction of a grieved parent during a press conference.

This Boston marathon bombings are much more documented, out in the open.. so it's just taking them longer to find an angle that sticks.

• Advertisement

stuar wrote: »
    So you agree now he IS a "slightly" undercover agent, as he's now standing with other "slightly" undercover agents, the black pickup with blue light is a "slight" giveaway......
    Um...I'm not admitting anything. Just pointing out possibilities you seem to be omitting (perhaps because they don't fit your idea of what happened?).
    After he got out of the boat, after the "shootout" where he was shot multiple times, he was IN the (fibreglass) boat during the "shootout"
    You know that for a fact? Can you please link me to the reliable source where you got this information, as it is very interesting indeed. It seems to directly contradict the footage that shows the boat being showered in flashbangs.
    Don't be pulling crap out of your hole and directing it at me, did I once mention any fake soldiers, if your addressing me stick to what I said and nobody else, your showing signs of a desperate man/woman whatever.
    I'm not sure - did you mention fake soldiers? Because some people did - they were making up a story with no respect to the facts.

They seem to help search under stand on opposite side of road to explosion. And one guy is photographed with what looks like a radiation detector after the blast

They talk with agents in a truck that arrives after them, one agent has FBI on her
    http://omg.wthax.org/5GyrFa.jpg

Here's more info on these CST guys

http://www.dailypaul.com/282579/identity-of-the-men-in-black-and-khaki-uniforms-at-the-boston-marathon-bombings

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Okay, so it looks likely that the 'Craft International' spooks idea was just nonsense based on lousy information?

Um...I'm not admitting anything. Just pointing out possibilities you seem to be omitting (perhaps because they don't fit your idea of what happened?).

You know that for a fact? Can you please link me to the reliable source where you got this information, as it is very interesting indeed. It seems to directly contradict the footage that shows the boat being showered in flashbangs.

I'm not sure - did you mention fake soldiers? Because some people did - they were making up a story with no respect to the facts.

No I didn't mention fake soldiers or anything of the sort.

The picture I posted of the agent standing with other agents in EXACT same clothing kinda convinced me he is an agent.

As for the pic of him getting out of the boat it was taken from a CBS helicoptor, the caption under it says he's in the boat when my eyes and hopefully yours will tell you he's out of the boat........heres your link!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boston-marathon-bombing-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-serious-condition-hospital-article-1.1322801

The picture I posted of the agent standing with other agents in EXACT same clothing kinda convinced me he is an agent.

As for the pic of him getting out of the boat it was taken from a CBS helicoptor, the caption under it says he's in the boat when my eyes and hopefully yours will tell you he's out of the boat........heres your link!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boston-marathon-bombing-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-serious-condition-hospital-article-1.1322801
    No, that says 'image from CBS'. Where does it say it was a picture taken from the CBS helicopter? And shouldn't it be a still from a sequence of film if it was shot by a TV news helicopter?

So all we know is that it was broadcast by CBS - WHERE did they get it? WHEN was it taken?

We don't know. Well, I don't know. If you have solid information on this, it would be interesting to see it.

• Advertisement

The caption under the news story says "in the boat"

He looks to me like he's sitting on the side of the boat or making his way out of the boat.

What does this prove?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

if you skip to 1:13 in this video it looks to me like he is in the surrender/arrest postion... feet crossed arms out

if you skip to 1:13 in this video it looks to me like he is in the surrender/arrest postion... feet crossed arms out
    That's a different guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Thats a bystander that was caught out on the street. He doesn't even look like "the suspect"

This thread is pathetic, and wouldn't even exist if people would look up information instead of jumping to ridiculous conclusions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Quick one lads. In the aftermath of the bombings, Did we witness martial law without the authorities having to declare it as martial law?

Here's the boat....
    0420boston_suspect_boat2.jpg

Here he is getting out of the boat, tarp off.........

iZkhb60Fxr9Y.jpg

Heres an infared of him hiding in the boat.....

644548_442205769196745_111922064_n_620x465.jpg

And another.......tarp on!

22033800_BG3.jpg

He looks in pretty good shape for somebody who was shot the day before (covered in blood when found in boat by owner), then shot multiple times again in shootout from boat, then manages to climb from boat un-aided..........

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Thats a bystander that was caught out on the street. He doesn't even look like "the suspect"
    Then why was he stopped then?
    TThis thread is pathetic, and wouldn't even exist if people would look up information instead of jumping to ridiculous conclusions.
    It wouldn't exist if the FBI would release the footage they claimed to have on one of them dropping the bomb and leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

It wouldn't exist if the FBI would release the footage they claimed to have on one of them dropping the bomb and leaving.

Well maybe he was stopped because the police had no idea who he was, and you know since they asked people to stay indoors were taking precautions?

Also you do realise you don't have a divine right to every piece of police intelligence right?

Quick one lads. In the aftermath of the bombings, Did we witness martial law without the authorities having to declare it as martial law?

No, martial law involves military.

The police went house to house to find the suspect and to secure the houses after.

Well maybe he was stopped because the police had no idea who he was ,
    Not against the law.
    and you know since they asked people to stay indoors were taking precautions?
    Not against the law.
    Also you do realise you don't have a divine right to every piece of police intelligence right?
    You do realise that police and intelligence forces are public servants right? There never has been any good reason not to release their best footage. Certainly not now when both their suspects are dead or captured.

Why were the Boston FBI even asking for people to identify local people that they've already interrogated and would have files on?

• Advertisement

He looks in pretty good shape for somebody who was shot the day before (covered in blood when found in boat by owner), then shot multiple times again in shootout from boat, then manages to climb from boat un-aided..........
    Stuar, we still don't have the information we need. Was he really in good shape? Did he shoot himself after this picture was taken? Was he climbing in or out? Was the picture taken before or after the police arrived? Was he shot after this picture as he makes a run for it? Or one of the dozens of people around him got trigger happy?

So much uncertainty leaves plenty of room for the imagination. I presume that as we get answers to these questions, the number of possible explanations will shrink and shrink.

Presumably they were checking if he was the suspect, or had anything to do with him.

But I wasn't there, so that's just a common-sense guess.

Right lads I'm going on the drink, I'll leave you's here to slug it out, be nice now..................

Stuar, we still don't have the information we need. Was he really in good shape? Did he shoot himself after this picture was taken? Was he climbing in or out? Was the picture taken before or after the police arrived? Was he shot after this picture as he makes a run for it? Or one of the dozens of people around him got trigger happy?

So much uncertainty leaves plenty of room for the imagination. I presume that as we get answers to these questions, the number of possible explanations will shrink and shrink.

I'll get back to it later, life outside calls.....

Not against the law.

Not against the law.
    It's not against the law to drive a car that looks just like a car that was used in a recent bank robbery, but it's not unreasonable for the police to check out who is driving it, is it?

Here's the boat....

iZkhb60Fxr9Y.jpg

22033800_BG3.jpg

The tarp was on the boat, a truck came in with a long pole and ripped open the tarp, they then threw in what looks like stun and flash grenades

The only confirmed gunshot wound I know of so far is to the neck. Apparently self-inflicted (suicide attempt?)

suspect2arrest_slide-01520e9d1fa7a037d887610fed0fb6be4b90e537-s6-c10.jpg

They are the "Massachusetts Army National Guard's 1st Civil Support Team, augmented by New York's 24th CST and Rhode Island's 13th CST"

Who on March 29th were confirmed to be shut down.

viewer?pid=explorer&srcid=0B3LCkluvYnKhVmVKYTYyTm45VTA&docid=c5c16a9a0d28730c7098e88d1b5b699d|12768cbe6aada8dcd9c54b7cce7466f0&a=bi&pagenumber=1&w=800

That was all to change

Pentagon Saves National Guard WMD Unit That Helped in Boston

http://www.govexec.com/defense/2013/04/pentagon-saves-national-guard-wmd-unit-helped-boston/62573/

Every cloud...

Who on March 29th were confirmed to be shut down.

viewer?pid=explorer&srcid=0B3LCkluvYnKhVmVKYTYyTm45VTA&docid=c5c16a9a0d28730c7098e88d1b5b699d|12768cbe6aada8dcd9c54b7cce7466f0&a=bi&pagenumber=1&w=800

That was all to change

Pentagon Saves National Guard WMD Unit That Helped in Boston

http://www.govexec.com/defense/2013/04/pentagon-saves-national-guard-wmd-unit-helped-boston/62573/

Every cloud...

That unit was shut down or not?

The only confirmed gunshot wound I know of so far is to the neck. Apparently self-inflicted (suicide attempt?)

So he wanted to kill himself --> shot himself in the neck --> was so injured that he couldn't finish the job --- > then climbed out of the boat all by himself?

And I really wish they could get their story straight. Islamic extremists by defintion would never consider suicide. It is a grave sin. Islamic extremists however crave marthyrdom - something which was guaranteed by making any aggressive attempts to leave the boat.

They can't have it both ways.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Here's the boat....

iZkhb60Fxr9Y.jpg

22033800_BG3.jpg

The one of him getting out of the boat is slightly strange.

All of the aerial shots and the daytime shot of the boat show it's tight against the fence and facing towards the house. Yet in the photo of him getting out of it looks like it's facing the other way. If ya get me. Maybe i'm seeing it wrong.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement