Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Bombing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭mada999

the press conference are now saying basically that he got away on foot...and that everyone should go about their business but to be vigilant... EDIT** they probably said this to flush him out** wonder if have they could him and are holding him at the moment and saying nothing ? Then someone say's maybe he hijacked another car and got away but surely someone would have reported this......as the father says where would he get weapons (out of thin air)..would like to know if he had a gun license and if he bought guns etc... I think he's gonna be found pretty soon and he wont be taken alive

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

mada999 wrote: »
    the press conference are now saying basically that he got away on foot...and that everyone should go about their business but to be vigilant... EDIT** they probably said this to flush him out** wonder if have they could him and are holding him at the moment and saying nothing ? Then someone say's maybe he hijacked another car and got away but surely someone would have reported this......as the father says where would he get weapons (out of thin air)..would like to know if he had a gun license and if he bought guns etc... I think he's gonna be found pretty soon and he wont be taken alive

No they'll do a Lee Harvey Oswald on him......one way or the other, 2 patsies...

He was in a green car earlier and how the fcuk could he get away on foot, 2,000 feds up his ass, he'll be found dead, maybe suicide(d)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭thiarfearr

stuar wrote: »
    No they'll do a Lee Harvey Oswald on him......one way or the other, 2 patsies...
    ]

Get a stream, standoff now, suspect in a boat surrounded, alive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

He's been caught alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Rastadoyle

maybe this is a good reason for americans to have guns. possible conspiracy there

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Bangs heard??

2 known to FBI??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Bangs heard??

Flashbangs and gas grenades used by police to stun him and flush him out.

Bangs heard??

2 known to FBI??

The older brother was interviewed by the FBI in 2011 apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Suspect in custody calling for a medic , not me "them guys "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Anynama141

MonaPizza wrote: »
    And I didn't see one of those backward-baseball cap numpties putting ANYTHING down?
    They look SO armed and dangerous!

Do those backpacks look like they were housing a pressure cooker the size of a watermelon and weighing 50lbs?

Two nobodys wandering past the camera....BUT DON'T GO NEAR THEM FOLKS, THEY'RE ARMED.

These are pics that aren't even put forward to the public:

Why not? Why not ask the public to identify (and steer clear of any of these guys)?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article34645.htm

Why just two nobodys who we don't even know were even in Boston? They could just as easily have been walking through a mall in LA. or Paris or anywhere.
    I think it's a US GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY TO CAUSE FEAR!!

I have no evidence though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭mada999

they have him

The guy pictured in the wheel chair with the missing legs, has stated that he saw one of them drop the bag by his feet, 2 1/2 minutes before it went off. If the item you are referring to above was left there in that kind of time frame, do you not think it reasonable that the police might not have seen it.
    Yeah, but isn't that guy a fake victim who is a US army veteran with no legs?

Or have we already discarded that conspiracy? Because that was the secret truth two days ago and I'm confused now. :confused:

mada999 wrote: »
    they have him
    If he confesses, I'll blame it all on MK Ultra, and I'll show that (like most people) the two halves of his face are not identical. Which is proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

They caught him alive.. the "conspiracy" has to be adjusted yet again

Time to pull MK Ultra out of the bag

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

This is afterall the same group that enabled and protected their agent Whitey Bulger and his Winter Hill Mob to establish their criminal empire and to carry out sadistic murders and torture.

I think the Boston PD did an excellent job, they were very open and honest in the press conferences, they shared a lot information.. and were very respectful toward the residents, always asking for their patience and apologising for any disruption to their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Jonny7 wrote: »
    They caught him alive.. the "conspiracy" has to be adjusted yet again

Time to pull MK Ultra out of the bag
    And the armchair psychology/body language reading.
    Every and all details from court photos will indicate that he is somehow suffering the effects of mind control.

Doesn't speak- cause he is mind controlled and doesn't know what's happening.
    Speaks- his voice shows he is mind controlled and is saying what his controllers want him to say.

Looks tired- mind control is making him tired
    Looks rested- mind control is making him wired and counteracting the stress of the situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Boston Marathon anagrams.

North Satan Boom
    Honor Satan Tomb

The sheeple need to open their eyes and wake up. Stop being spoon fed by the mainstream media propaganda. Everything is related!!!

Mod: Banned for trolling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

studiorat wrote: »

North Satan Boom
    Honor Satan Tomb

The sheeple need to open their eyes and wake up. Stop being spoon fed by the mainstream media propaganda. Everything is related!!!

Yea. And you need to stop teaching people how to get AIDS.
    You goddamn Aids tutor!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

studiorat wrote: »

North Satan Boom
    Honor Satan Tomb

Can you please use your powers for good? Tell us where the next attack will be please. Use world events and give us a heads up. YOU CAN SAVE LIVES!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

What about the Saudi they had arrested and then deported?

Hit the news that they had suspect then the news was there was no body in arrested.

When asked about the Saudi, police said it wasn't worth of an answer?

wtf?

Glenn Beck Gives Government Until Monday to Come Clean About Boston Bombing Cover-Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LiEpSggvZFU

• Registered Users Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭tigger123

zonEEE wrote: »
    What about the Saudi they had arrested and then deported?

Hit the news that they had suspect then the news was there was no body in arrested.

When asked about the Saudi, police said it wasn't worth of an answer?

wtf?

Glenn Beck Gives Government Until Monday to Come Clean About Boston Bombing Cover-Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LiEpSggvZFU

ANYONE that listens to a word that Glenn Beck says needs their head examined. The guy is a moron.

tigger123 wrote: »
    ANYONE that listens to a word that Glenn Beck says needs their head examined. The guy is a moron.

To be honest ive never heard of him, got the link from another site, theres meant to be a few congress men involved in it also tho

To be honest ive never heard of him, got the link from another site, theres meant to be a few congress men involved in it also tho

He's up there with Alex Jones for his paranoia and bullsh*t, I wouldn't pay any head to him whatsover. In the side bar of that youtube link he's predicting a race war in America.

tigger123 wrote: »
    He's up there with Alex Jones for his paranoia and bullsh*t, I wouldn't pay any head to him whatsover. In the side bar of that youtube link he's predicting a race war in America.

Fair enough, the story of the Saudi didn't start with him tho, I heard it for myself over police scanner, the story from the scanner is very different from what is being reported in the news. What about the other bombs in the hotel and the library? Surely there should be other suspects involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭weisses

Closed down a big city for a lone gunman ....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/19/the-entire-city-of-boston-has-shut-down-how-much-will-this-cost/

I say they played this one nice

Good rehearsal for bigger things to come

Fair enough, the story of the Saudi didn't start with him tho, I heard it for myself over police scanner, the story from the scanner is very different from what is being reported in the news. What about the other bombs in the hotel and the library? Surely there should be other suspects involved?

A stopped clock is right twice a day. Maybe he's on to something, and if he is it'll be picked up by more reputable media outlets. I'd just suggest you have a scan through his other videos, just so you get a feel for his style of "journalism".

Besides, what police say on a scanner is never going to be 100% correct. Events are still unfolding, which leads to a lot of confusion, people are panicking, even police officers, I'm sure their interpretation of what's going on around them can be mistaken.

Also, wasn't the library thing an unrelated fire? I'm open to correction on that.

weisses wrote: »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/19/the-entire-city-of-boston-has-shut-down-how-much-will-this-cost/

Who are "they"?

• Advertisement

weisses wrote: »

Good rehearsal? More like an advertisement to any would be terrorists of any persuasion the mayhem you can cause with little expertise

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement